• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well ... From what I've seen, I think assuming hundreds of people are better, because the affected sectors of the city are unknown? Anyway, if Mukuro can mindhaxxes thousands of people, I think he would win.

Either way, they both seem to work similarly to their illusions, being far above fodder that does something similar and affecting people who are above them easily. And Itachi can reflect illusions.

So, ignoring the illusions for a moment ... How would the fight ? Because Itachi has his Susano'o, Totsuka and can copy skills via Sharingan.

YungManzi said:
Well, if Itachi even gets scratched by Mukuro's trident, his body gets possessed.
Itachi's fighting style means he spends all the time either dodging or or substituting with crow clones. So I doubt this would happen before he uses his susanoo. If he does use his susanoo, what are Mukuro's options, hell if Mukuro himself is not in the fight(as implied on his page) how exactly is Itachi meant to win this?

Rocker1189 said:
hell if Mukuro himself is not in the fight(as implied on his page) how exactly is Itachi meant to win this?
This is his second key. So that won't be a problem.

I remember one feat in which Sasuke was able to reflect Orochimaru's possession with his Sharingan.

Maybe Itachi could do the same? Anyway, I think your combat precog and your susano'o could handle it? Sounds to me that Itachi have more ways to win this fight.

Ogbunabali said:
This is his second key. So that won't be a problem.
Oh ok, so its his real body then.

Itachi's main problem would be the real illusion. He would have to hit Mukuro with the totsuka blade. His yata mirror should keep him same from damage though.

@Og

Actually all of his keys are illusions except for his 6-B one.

@Rocker

Well, he could do the same thing as Chrome and summon illusionary versions of comparable characters. With all of their abilities too (Minus DWF ones).

Wether or not he could summon someone like Kyoya Hibari, who is a CQC god, is up in the air tho.

If all his keys are illusions then Itachi cant do anything.

Itachi can create crow clones so multiple people is not a huge issue.

CQC is not a problem either due to sharingan Analytical prediction but eventually he would use susanoo whichi would render CQC ineffective.

@MostPowerfull

Itachi has already done that himself vs Kurenai.

@YungManzi

That's not what his profile says though? It says it doesn't have Regenerationn, which is the reason for him being an illusion in the first key.

IIRC he never escaped Vindice Prison until his Original Vongola Ring Key, Choice Arc Mukuro is still in Prison. So he still has his regen.

That's supposed to be for the last key, someone needs to fix that.

@Rocker Good luck predicting someone who is one of the best fighters in all of reborn. And can get past Tsuna's precog.

No. The CRT was already accepted a long time ago, and it was on the profile correctly until the recent upgrade. It must have gotten accidently switched or something.

YungManzi said:
No. The CRT was already accepted a long time ago, and it was on the profile correctly until the recent upgrade. It must have gotten accidently switched or something.
Can you link the thread?

@Og

Thread:2623982; I was wrong, it wasn't officially accepted by a staff member.

It was supposed to be a part of the initial revisions over a year ago. So I thought it got accepted with those.

Hmm....add it to the impending ability revisions I'm already planning?

Now that I'm mostly done with shield hero, I can get back on those.

Itachi still loses to Mukuro.

Low-Godly isn't on his P&A anymore, but it literally makes no difference. It's not on his page anymore not because it was debunked as an ability, but because Ant didn't think it could be called low-godly. So basically, you still need low-godly Regenerationn negation to bypass it. (Really confusing stuff, which is why I would have preferred to have it in the P&A section rather than having to explain it every match. That really killed my motivation for working on KHR profiles for some months)

Basically, his soul creates bodies using supernatural energy; and it's simply that that isn't considered Low-Godly regen. Not that it doesn't exist.

Itachi's only wincon is sealing, and I don't think he pulls that off before Mukuro finishes him.

Back