• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-aang in its base form

-itachi without susanoo (Normal Itachi, No Edo Itachi.)

Who wins?

itachi:

aang:

inconclusive:

Itachi blitz without equal speed.

With equal speed, Itachi catches Aang in genjutsu from the start and finish kill/incapacitate him.

Blitz stomp without equal speed and even with equal speed Itachi able to increase his speed with chakra enchantment and/or Shunshin.

This seems stomp to me.

Itachi cant use genjutsus guys lol. Verse equalization wouldnt work i think because they dont actually have a energy sorouce in Avatar do they??? itachi still wins tho

@Astral

Sharingan Genjutsu puts chakra inside of the victim, so it doesn't matter if the opponent doesn't have chakra or some kind of equal energy source (Even though I'm pretty sure the avatar characters have spiritual energy which is part of chakra anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back