• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an Amp? It's useless then because speed is Equal so he's not processing information faster

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
That's kinda unfair. He has a natural speed advantage even in All Speeds Equalized.
Yes, it actually is unfair, I won't lie or say otherwise. That's why when I saw BL, I knew this was going to go poorly

That still doesn't sound right to me. Also given that speed is Equalized doesn't that kinda ignore the enitre thing? All speeds are equalized, including reactions speed, and Raiden sure as hell ain't gonna take less than a few atta seconds to actually attack here.

Schnee One said:
It's not an Amp? It's useless then because speed is Equal so he's not processing information faster
No, he's not speeding up his reaction, he's skipping or removing it. Raiden will be processing information while Yujiro is free to do as he pleases in that timeframe

The Prince of Counters said:
That still doesn't sound right to me. Also given that speed is Equalized doesn't that kinda ignore the enitre thing? All speeds are equalized, including reactions speed, and Raiden sure as hell ain't gonna take less than a few atta seconds to actually attack here.
@ShadowSpooky compared it to a move Killua has, and he seemed to understand how the move works. It was one of the last things discussed on the previous thread.

If speed is equalized, they react at the same time, except Yujiro can just skip it

He's skipping the ability to think and process information and is striking faster then Raiden can even think yet it's not an Amp.

Please excuse me, no, that doesn't make jack for sense, nor is it even explained on his file that's how it works

What you're saying is he skips the act of processing information and moves before an opponent can even finish processing information. Raiden having a cyborg brain instantly process all information and not being unconscious nulls this.

Schnee One said:
He's skipping the ability to think and process information and is striking faster then Raiden can even think yet it's not an Amp.
Please excuse me, no, that doesn't make jack for sense, nor is it even explained on his file that's how it works

What you're saying is he skips the act of processing information and moves before an opponent can even finish processing information. Raiden having a cyborg brain instantly process all information and not being unconscious nulls this.
But when speed is equalized, isn't the faster speed character lowered to the lower speed character's speed? If so, Raiden would react at the same speed as Yujiro, ergo, Yujiro skips the reaction and attacks.

If they both didn't have to react (Yujiro skips reaction, Raiden's reaction is instant), Yujiro still has many speed amps to match or surpass Raiden's 10x amp

Why and how does Yujiro literally skip the process that his brain literally has to take in order to act simply skip it?

Matching or surpassing Raiden won't do shit, Raiden can one shot with his blade.

Schnee One said:
Why and how does Yujiro literally skip the process that his brain literally has to take in order to act simply skip it?
Matching or surpassing Raiden won't do shit, Raiden can one shot with his blade.
Raiden will never even touch Yujiro due to the massive skill difference

Yujiro blocks and deflects strikes in character so that's immediately out, even then the gap isn't even that massive which I also debunked previous thread

Yujiro's amps aren't gonna be stacking up to a 10x speed amp coming from Raiden as that requires a ton of assumptions which isn't gonna slide.
Sangan is already at least 2.25x, Hitless Blow allowed a slower Hypersonic to blitz a faster Hypersonic 3 times, and Forward Leaning Stance allowed Pickle to go from being outsped by a Dino to being able to tackle him, and Yujiro can use all 3 of those in tandem

@Baki

Yeah see the issue is that none of those has a stated multiplier, you can just go around slapping random numbers on amps that way and this was explained to you and Kf by Earl and Risci. At best those are unquantifiable amps that you can stack.

The skill difference isn't that vast to the point where Yujiro isn't gonna get hit at least once.
I dunno chief, Raiden isn't even in the top 15 most skilled people on the site, and Yujiro is tied for 2nd

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
If Yujiro blocks, he loses an arm or whatever he uses to block.
I don't think he'd block the blade, considering he can see things at a cellular level, but would have no idea what the blade is or what it's made of

Durability Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (With High-Frequency Blade, which can disrupt atoms by creating quantum decoherences at the plank scale, shrinking their electron clouds).

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Durability Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (With High-Frequency Blade, which can disrupt atoms by creating quantum decoherences at the plank scale, shrinking their electron clouds).
I don't doubt the blade can oneshot, that's been established, but the blade wouldn't hit Yujiro

I don't think Yujiro would be able to avoid Raiden if he decided to just start spamming that shit he did in the first cutscene with the Vacuum if Cuts as someone else called it.

Also idk about Yujiro's cellular sight being effective here given The HF blade effects things much smaller than cells.
Is it made up of cells? Or something of a comparable size? I assumed that it can affect things smaller due to the sharp, fine edge, but I shouldn't assume

Musashi and Baki aren't in the top 5 either, neither is Pickle yet they weren't instantly dispatched due to the skill difference. And if I genuinely felt like arguing for Jack he'd be a top tier on that list.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I don't think Yujiro would be able to avoid Raiden if he decided to just start spamming that shit he did in the first cutscene with the Vacuum if Cuts as someone else called it.
Can you link me? It might be Raiden's win in this fight

He swung his (Much shittier, might I add) sword twice and made this 20 foot vortex of cuts the sliced apart the thing holding up the crates. What I meant is if he kept spamming that after activating Ripper Mode than Yujiro would be hard pressed to get close enough to him.

Schnee One said:
BTW how does a computers thought process have a unconciousness?
Like I said, if he doesn't have a reactionary phase (which I'd assume he doesn't if he can't be unconscious), they are back to equal, then it becomes a clash of amps and, in Yujiro's case, skill

Also, if for whatever strange reason this comes down to stamina then Raiden has this: Extremely high. Thanks to his new cybernetic body, Raiden can fight in spite of grave wounds that would prove lethal to anyone else, fighting against Vamp despite multiple stab wounds to vital parts of his body, ultimately outlasting and overcoming him in single combat. After being forced to cut off his arm, he went on to briefly hold back Outer Haven, and afterward, with both arms missing, held off a large group of Haven Troopers and continued to fight even after being stabbed through his torso multiple times. His stamina has only grown as of Revengeance, as he withstood an extended, brutal beatdown from Armstrong that should've killed him.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He swung his (Much shittier, might I add) sword 2 and made this 20 foot vortex of cuts the sliced apart the thing holding up the crates. What I meant is if he kept spamming that after activating Ripper Mode than Yujiro would be hard pressed to get close enough to him.
This is true, but that might make things worse, as Yujiro's only viable range options are a passive constant aura that inflicts madness and fear, as well as has a physical effect, Invisible Squash (which I don't think would be useful), and the Yujiro Hanma Demon Imagine Style projection, which almost blew up an entire city block, possibly more, with one use AND it amps Yujiro's precision, combat speed, strength, and possibly other stats

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Also, if for whatever strange reason this comes down to stamina then Raiden has this: Extremely high. Thanks to his new cybernetic body, Raiden can fight in spite of grave wounds that would prove lethal to anyone else, fighting against Vamp despite multiple stab wounds to vital parts of his body, ultimately outlasting and overcoming him in single combat. After being forced to cut off his arm, he went on to briefly hold back Outer Haven, and afterward, with both arms missing, held off a large group of Haven Troopers and continued to fight even after being stabbed through his torso multiple times. His stamina has only grown as of Revengeance, as he withstood an extended, brutal beatdown from Armstrong that should've killed him.
If this comes down to stamina, I'll have a lot of upscaling to do, as Yujiro is very rarely shown to take on meaningful damage or get tired (thought that last bit might actually be a good thing)

Guys, don't forget that Raiden has type 2 immortality and can shrug of lethal damage, that and his speed amps are way better than Yujiro's (10x plus a Rm boost which in-game makes BM at least 5 times faster, don't have an official value tho) and his ap amps are also not ignorable (in game RM is a 7x amp) Also this: "...Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle." and as we said, 1 hit from an HF blade is game over for Yujiro

BakiHanma18 said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He swung his (Much shittier, might I add) sword 2 and made this 20 foot vortex of cuts the sliced apart the thing holding up the crates. What I meant is if he kept spamming that after activating Ripper Mode than Yujiro would be hard pressed to get close enough to him.
This is true, but that might make things worse, as Yujiro's only viable range options are a passive constant aura that inflicts madness and fear, as well as has a physical effect, Invisible Squash (which I don't think would be useful), and the Yujiro Hanma Demon Imagine Style projection, which almost blew up an entire city block, possibly more, with one use AND it amps Yujiro's precision, combat speed, strength, and possibly other stats
Just to set the record straight, cyborgs have fear inhibitors on top of the pain ones. They don't feel fear at all

and again with the 0.5 thing? Yujiro CAN'T put Raiden down in that short amount of time, it's IMPOSSIBLE given Raiden's stamina and immortality. And are we forgetting that Raiden starts in BM? He literally starts by slashing, 10 times faster than Yujiro's reaction speed, how is he supposed to approach Raiden without being turned into salsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back