• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with Insomniac's Spider-Man

Kind of an upgrade, but, how is he High 8-C for defeating Rhino ho is 8-A? Havent play the game so if there is an explanation it would be better to put it in his AP section or as a note.

He was 8-A, it was removed, and someone didn't take out the rino part.

Don't now why it was removed mind you.

I honestly think the profile is currently wanked. The Rhino demolishing 6 city blocks is too vague, how did he demolish them? Going by what's shown in the game (And pretty much every version of the character) he most likely just ran around ramming into buildings instead of somehow pulverising several city blocks at once.

The building sized crane that Spiderman stops is only the length of a building, overall it's size is smaller than a building and it's also lighter due to being mostly hallow. Mister Negative needs to have his blasts calculated, and Spiderman tanking Scorpions building sized tails is taken out of context since those tails were hallucinations, not actual real building sized tails.

I agree completely with Dust Collector.

This Rhino feats show him only smashed and tossed cars and large shipping containers, Picking up large chunks of the ground and easily smashing through walls.

Demolishing 6 city blocks could literally be him just smashing everything in his way which is exactly what he's doing when Spider-Man shows up.

So I tried making my own CRT about this but I kept getting error messages whenever I tried to post it, so here's my full thoughts on the current ratings.

His speed is currently Massively Hypersonic for dodging attacks from Electro, however I don't recall anything in the game that would let us treat his attacks as actual lightning plus we don't have a calc for it, so for now I'm not sold on his speed. We also need calcs for him dodging bullets if possible, since he dodge even sniper rounds at near point blank range. His Class 25 Lifting Strength is based on him stopping a train with pure strength, I don't have an issue with this rating (In fact I think he should possibly be higher) but the problem is the justification, he doesn't even slow the train down during that sequence, let alone completely stop it, however he does mention that "It worked before" after he initially failed to stop the train so he has done it before in the past, plus he slowed down and briefly held back this and only failed to stop it because he got smacked off the roof.

For his AP I've already gave my thoughts on the Rhino above, and we need to have his feat of holding back that large tower calculated. Him tanking blows from the Scorpion's building sized tails is, as I've said above, out of context. Mister Negative hasn't actually taken down building sized structures, and we need calcs for Electros blasts. As of right now the current justifications don't cut it for High 8-C and Massively Hypersonic. For now I think he should have placeholder ratings of 8-C (Via slowing down and stopping that tower), Supersonic (Via bullet dodging) and have Class 50 or Class 100 Lifting Strength (For holding back the weight of that massive tower) until we get calcs.

Back