• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... you mean to tell me that no one mentioned the SS feat till this page........thats like the most famous sence in the entire anime

Instead of Deathborn, Captain Falcon doesn't know how to use the belt and nor does he want to (He wanted to win the race and not to use the belt for destruction).

ZapZaz7 said:
wait... you mean to tell me that no one mentioned the SS feat till this page........thats like the most famous sence in the entire anime
People have, but it's not really a feat of his doing.

Dark649 said:
Instead of Deathborn, Captain Falcon doesn't know how to use the belt and nor does he want to (He wanted to win the race and not to use the belt for destruction).
Why does that matter, though? It became Captain Falcon's at the end of the game, and he had mastered it by--in a way--taming the Creator in a race. We should document that Falcon owns such a weapon, shouldn't we?

Also, J-Man pointed out earlier that Falcon survived that explosion, so maybe a "Possibly Solar System level" for his durability would be alright.

Arigarmy said:
I see.
So, what about the statement "We created this world" even if there are no universal forces? Were they just having a humble brag with Falcon? I also don't understand that weird transition that takes Falcon into that racetrack outta nowhere, either. That was a bit sudden.
Wether or not they created the world is irrelevant. They most likely did, but their creation is unrelated to the supposed Universal Forces contained in the belts, which they claimed was non-existent in the last scene.

Basically, even if they did create the world, it still doesn't translate into Falcon being 3-C because the belts had no power to begin with.

Metal Mario875 said:
Why does that matter, though? It became Captain Falcon's at the end of the game, and he had mastered it by--in a way--taming the Creator in a race. We should document that Falcon owns such a weapon, shouldn't we?

Also, J-Man pointed out earlier that Falcon survived that explosion, so maybe a "Possibly Solar System level" for his durability would be alright.
He defeated the Creators and left the weapon in his base, i don't think he'd be interested to use it again. The possibly Solar System Durability is wank until we have further confirmation as even Black Shadow appeared in the sequel game and that thing may be not-canon as Ryu became the new Captain Falcon.

@Dark: But again, why does it matter if he wants to use it again? The fact that it was in his possession and that he mastered it is enough to justify it to be included in his profile. For example, why does Bowser have a Dreamy Bowser key? I'm pretty sure he'll never use the Dream Stone again, even though he did have it and use it. It's the same thing here.

And we already established that Falcon's profile is composite. So all of a sudden we're going to deny using a game just because we're uncertain if it makes sense for the characters to have Solar System level durability?

Because Captain Falcon did not even use it, wearing it for a few seconds does not give any powers and he did not even mastered it. After winning the belt, he put it away and fought the creators, then he went away. Because it's uncertain as we don't even know if that statement is canon or not, other games have deceased characters that says in their ending that they survived while in the true canon they did not, lastly most other users will agree with me.

Saying F-Zero Climax is non-canon despite us using the anime as canon and using the entire game series as a whole for a "composite" is, in my mind, saying "Yeah everything can go in except this, I don't feel like adding this."

I also still disagree with the statement of not using the belt even though he still has it, and I disagree with using the composite key since you're so conflicted with what can and not be canon in a composite. The F-Zero games and anime have several inconsistencies with each other. It's best to split it or just keep the anime and the GP series since those actually contain feats within itself.

If you're going to argue that the belt can't be used even though he still has it, then why even keep a key for the game series? That belt to my knowledge is really all that game has. F-Zero doesn't have much on it on the game series, but Smash Bros. and Falcon Densetsu do.

[and still no one seems to notice that the belt is worthless and has no real power behind it]

I'm not arguing about the belt anymore, I'm arguing why keep the game in the mix when there's nothing but incosistencies added when you put it in. It is possible to make a Falcon Densetsu only profile for Falcon and the bunch.

The situation of Captain Falcon and Black Shadow surviving a 4-A explosion is vague to me as i need to find the source of that statement, if i don't find anything it will be likely non-canon. The problem with the belt is not the belt itself, but the power source behind it, judging from the behaviour of The Creator they refuses to let Falcon use their power as they only want to take his body.

We have three Captain Falcon: The game one (Who is an athlete), The Anime one (Who is comparable to Black Shadow as his opposite) and the Smash Bros one (Who is comparable to Kirby [Smash Bros])

I don't understand what you mean by refuses to use their power when he completely dominated them, but otherwise I agree about the key and whatnot.

F-Zero Climax is a JP-only game, so I don't know for myself if it does have them in it.

He dominated them in a race and not physically and that laser speed seems subsonic. I think we should talk about the belt later, for now we have the at least Hypersonic speed from Darkanine, the FTL vehicles via Black Bull speed in the anime, Multi-City Block level to Large Town level+ for Black Shadow (The opposite of Falcon) by restraining a might reactor power and all of them are Low 2-C. The thing that bugs me is Black Shadow durability because he is shown in Zoda vision to not survive the explosion and he escaped from it in the canon, later he took a falcon punch from his opposite with no notable damage. Lastly there is Blood Falcon, who is only physically 9-C because he overpowered Ryu and scratched his vehicle while in his shapeshifting form, which he gained after being resurrected by Black Shadow because he killed himself with a lightining attack on his vehicle.

So, can i modify the profiles with what we have currently since it's better than their current situation?.

Well for now i was planning to add a few more abilities for Black Shadow, Blood Falcon and for Falcon to fix his name issue. Later i would like to add the things i mentioned before, but i need your opinion on it.

The ability issue is easy to resolve, I thought you meant the AP and whatnot.

I lost myself at the part where it talked about Falcon being Supersonic for blitzing an "already supersonic" robot, but the video MM linked only says Pico, who "flies at the speed of sound". I'm pretty sure that meant his machine, not Pico himself.

4307279-cap falcon
Probably not because the machines seems to go higher than the speed of sound and here is a picture of Falcon dodging a laser.

Huh, that's interesting. Might want to set it aside for another time, though, since we're focusing on the anime incarnation right now.

I can't see why we can rank Falcon as Supersonic then (Supersonic reactions can easily fit though), and I don't see a sonic boom whenever he blitzes those bots. Unless I'm forgetting something obvious, I don't see it right now.

Found out in the GBA Climax game, Falcon doesn't sacrifice himself like in the anime, so it and Climax retcon the anime. No use of bomb surviving here.

Arigarmy said:
Falcon doesn't sacrifice himself like in the anime, so it and Climax retcon the anime.
A strange retcon because the sacrifice of Falcon was the best conclusion to this series.

It's Shadow Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Shapeshifting, but that's not it he has also Black Hole Creation, which can BFR, Darkness Manipulation, Transmutation and other abilities, he has deadly hax.

If The Might Reactor calc is approved, that'd get Falcon and Black Shadow to High 7-C. Don't know about Speed though, XCano is arguing against AN's Goroh feat ATM.

The High Hypersonic calc seems ok for me, but LordXcano disagrees with it because F-Zero futuristics weapons are as fast as an assault rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back