• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issei is distracted because he sees a picture of Zero Suit Samus and dies of nosebleed.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure about who should take this

Samus should take this via better hax. Her wave beam should overcome Issei's attack reflection and armor; on type of Ice beam freezing him his going to be quite fatal. Additionally, Samus is far more skilled judging by their intellegience ratings. Otherwise, Samus could use the fact that she's an attractive woman to her advantage if such an incident were to happen.

I doubt that Dress Break would work against a mountain level armor. Bilingual should work though

Because I don't remember it working against anything as durable. Just, well, clothing

Penetrate bypass only forcefields, I think? It still has to destroy the armor.

That said, I think that i'll give it to Samus. From what I know her ice manipulation is pretty potent, and precog + information analysis + better strategist = Issei fighting a uphill battle.

The fact that they will play pinball with energy attacks it's funny though.

Okay, I can't really remember the events of the light novel either.

It bypasses defenses like armor and all that, so maybe forcefields should count too.

Also, look at what I saw for Issei's Dress Break.

• Dress Break: The second of Issei's signature moves which he uses mainly against females. This move allows Issei to "strip" women by first coming in contact with them, concentrating his demonic power, then snapping his fingers to activate one of two effects.
  • Ver. B (Body): This move is used to "strip" women by destroying their clothes and/or armor.
  • Ver. A (Astral): This move is used to "strip" women by destroying the effects of spells or abilities that have been used against them.

It might break the armor then. The thing has regen though, so i'm not sure how it would play out.

And I still think that she would win for the reasons listed above

Not sure if the Regenerationn will be useful since Dress Break will shatter it.

Do you know how good her precognition is? I'm not sure what good being a better strategist will be. Her breasts are going to give him all the information he needs about everything she's going to use and attempt and he could use that to sufficiently develop counters. Also, he has well, Ddraig. Her page says it's only basic information and Issei can further evolve his armor (I'm talking about the Illegal Trident stuff or something). Also, I'm not sure but what stops her ice from being reflected?

How would Samus' wave beam get around Issei's white wyverns though ? Even if the beam itself is initially stronger, it can still [Divide] the wave beam power so it'll get weaker.

Issei can boost himself so he could actually be stronger than the beam. And that scorching flames whatever could probably handle it and it was said that it could possibly burn down to the soul.

Does the suit count as a dress/armor? Contary to popular belief, Samus' suit is actually biologically connected to Samus, it would be like him trying to break through a second layer of skin.

Additionally, Samus could freeze him by stacking Wave Beam on Ice Beam.

I wouldn't know since I don't know Metroid. If it's cloth/suit/armor or stuff like that, I think Dress Break should work.

The Ice Beam itself can get reflected or nullified when his wyverns go to play with it and he can know everything she wants to do with Bilingual.

Well its techically more like a second layer of skin considering how its even connected to her nervous system (although skin could be considered an armor to begin with) so idk.

Yeah, but if she stacks Wave Beam with it, then it should go through the wyverns. Likewise, her precog counters Bilingual, essentially meaning she can also predict his attacks.

Why would it go through his wyverns though ? I've never finished my old Metroid games so i don't know why her beams could simply get pass through it. Is there anything special about the beam themselves ?

Which Metroid games? Most of them should have the wave beam, have you gotten that far?

Ah Super Metroid, yeah Wave Beam should be there. It's the beam that goes through objects, even if it was made to repel her basic beam.

Nah, its something official.

Well as I mentioned, the advantage of the attack is that Samus could freeze him in the process, incapitating him long enough to spam missiles blowing him to shards.

Can you show that bit regarding the wave beam though ? Im still curious about that

IIRC [Divide] can also halves the special properties of something, so her beam's freezing effect should also got weaken by white wyverns. And not to mention Issei can just shoot her weakened beam with his own boosted beam to nullify it and prevent the beam from reaching him in the first place

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but can't Divide reduce an attack until it's non existent (that is, get nullified entirely)?

Man, if only Issei's dividing was as haxxed as Vali's. >.>

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Wave_Beam

That's great, but I doubt that halving the effectiveness of the Ice Beam would help as even then it should still freeze him for enough time. Actually, all that would do is freeze the energy beam (weird I know, but it happens in Tourian in Super Metroid)

Juggernaut Drive can, that's for sure. And it doesn't make much sense for the other versions to be unable to do it.

SomebodyData said:
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Wave_Beam

That's great, but I doubt that halving the effectiveness of the Ice Beam would help as even then it should still freeze him for enough time. Actually, all that would do is freeze the energy beam (weird I know, but it happens in Tourian in Super Metroid)
Well, it can not only half it, but entirely nullify it.

Kaltias said:
Juggernaut Drive can, that's for sure. And it doesn't make much sense for the other versions to be unable to do it.
Wait, when did Issei use it in Juggernaut Drive? Vali can do so with his basic dividing, so I don't think it's limited to Juggernaut Drive. Though, 7-A Issei can be referring to him with Juggernaut Drive.

@Fabtastic

Yeah, thanks.

IIRC it was during the battle with the demon who BFR'd Asia and they thought she was dead. He used an attack and Issei spammed Divide to nullify it.

If he has to spam it, it would mean he could only do it on one blast at a time no?

I don't know if Divide can only work on one attack at a time, but his wyverns can handle it. Is Samus' durability without her suit Mountain level? Also, I forgot but how does her precognition work, and does she have flight with this suit?

Dress Break would work against a mountain level armor.

In Volume 23, Issei easily destroy cloth of Highest Level Angel, who at least as strong as his Triana.

Zero Suit Samus has town level durability; however, as @SD said, the power suit is not actually a suit of armor; but a second layer of skin; having all the strengths of power armor, but none of the weaknesses. So Issei's armor negation likely won't work on Samus. In fact, she even took hits from Planet Level attacks that had durability negation. It may have been while she was wearing planet level armor, but the fact is, attacks that ignore/remove armor don't necessarly work on Samus.

Even if Issei were to remove her power suit; Samus's true appearance might completely overwhelm Issei. Additionally, Samus's wave beam basically does anything Issei's attacks can do to negate durabilty, but even surpasses when combined with both the ice beam and plasma beam.

@SD

In the link that you posted, its only said that Wave Beam passes through solid object, so i assume that when you said it can get through something that was made to deflect her wave beam is something that works in a similiar principle to a mirror and need whatever Samus has to physically hit it for its reflection to work. So i'd say that Issei white wyverns can still deflect her beams cause white wyverns just magically deflect something thats coming to Issei direction.

Also, his Dividing process is really quick and he has several white wyverns to pull that off. And i forgot whether its [Divide] or something else or whether it was pulled by Vali or Issei, but Divine Dividing's power has AoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back