• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isn't Sonic's Super Transformation having a time limit just a game mechanic?

I can't remember if there is every a in-universe clarification that it has a time limit outside that one bit of dialogue in SA2 with Sonic and Shadow in the Final Story.

I guess we can look at speed runs of Super Sonic from various sonic games and set an average time based on that.

in cut scenes like advance it shows he laster for at least a week in super form tbf

Found what you were saying.

Sonic stays in his Super state for a few days in Sonic Advance.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Advance

"If the player has all the Chaos Emeralds however, Sonic will turn into Super Sonic and defeat the doctor in a battle on the moon. Tails, Knuckles, and Amy wonder what happened to Sonic, so Tails goes searching for him. A few days later, Tails finds Super Sonic flying through the sky, and comes in to meet him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQ3Wd-Iqho&ab_channel=HFPlaythroughs

Skip to 52:03 and watch

Unlimited: not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent.

lot: a large number or amount; a great deal.

These two words are not
synonymous.

well sonic normally never tires out until he runs out of his super form btw sera mentioned the emeralds turn "off" when a person with negative energy uses it so yeah...

When are they gonna do the Sonic-verse revision they agreed to a while back? I can't make any new revisions because of that.

Well you have to wait for Sera she is busy and having family things so you can't really rush her into it but it will come

Sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect by what I said.

I actually want to help with research as well.

Back