• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alriiight, i have read the latest chapter of WN and it seems that WN will also give a small boost to the Lilia as she can actually use teleport magic albeit only herself. It also explained that Megiddo can only teleport some people and Isis can teleport more than a thousand people at once

Speaking of that, since the large scale barrier that Alice invoke at the LN chapter basically makes her change reality as she see fits, does that fall into subjective reality or just plain old reality warping? And does Kuro and Shiro scale to Alice or we need feats of both invoking the magic?

It's reality warping, as for Shiro and Kuro we already know they can overwrite reality, it's nothing new.

Its nice to see that the Six Kings have varying levels of control over different fields.
So Megiddo who is bad at teleportation magic can still teleport multiple people and bypass certain areas.

Will probably make the revision thread for volume 7 like Sunday, or maybe Saturday? Some time between now and Sunday.

I mean large size type 10 like other tier 1 characters
well, there's no prove that they're bigger than the multiverse, also tier 1 doesn't automatically grant you large size, also if they're larger than a multiverse then there's no way Kaito can ever interact with them properly

well, there's no prove that they're bigger than the multiverse, also tier 1 doesn't automatically grant you large size, also if they're larger than a multiverse then there's no way Kaito can ever interact with them properly
oh I see, thank you for the knowledge

Kadokawa made a 15 sec commercial to promote the manga.

Volume 8 of the LN is being translated now. Interesting how it wasn't until the final arc that there was sufficient proof that world=universe, and here in the prologue its talking about Shiro's world having moon and stars, and being similar to world Earth is in.

Anyway the CRT was accepted so will apply that later, and work on a Funf profile.

Just read the latest LN chapter, there's already some difference like Sieg's training starts waaay earlier, or rather in the middle of a date with Kaito, kinda conflicted with this but I guess Kaito know bout Sieg more is good I guess

Sieg's problem being not be able to use nature magic is conveyed much earlier to give it a sense of opening herself to Kaito, that's great as Sieg decided to speak to Kaito about her childhood problem as her sense of trust to Kaito and Kaito accept them all is great too

Also, more details of Sieg's date and the wooden ring makes Sieg's date much sweeter than the WN one which i love too.

On the side note, Lilia can percieve things 1/200.000.000 second and her reaction time is 1/100.000.000 seconds, pretty broken while sieg can turn into spirit with low count rank demon level of power but with a toll of her body, kinda broken if you ask me.

Last edited:
Seems every time Alice comes out when 2 people are fighting, it's a lore dump that leads to an upgrade lol.

We have count levels being confirmed relativistic, not only can Lilia react in 1/100.000.000 seconds, Sieg in her spiritualized form is said to be just below lightspeed.

Also Peak Count Ranks are mostly at least 20,000 years old.

Lillie will be my next profile, she is op, omni-directional defense which reflects attacks back at 5x the original power via causality hax, and like real illusions? Basically seems like reality warping, illusions which make stuff that happen, not happen. She is said to be slow for her rank, so clearly not FTL+, and Sieg was able to follow her movements, though she was probably holding back, we could probably put her as being above normal count ranks.

But yea mid tiers are gonna get a pretty sizable speed boost. I also remember the God of Flash, a high ranking God, who is mid tier count level is confirmed lightspeed, so this stuff is very consistent.

Just imagine what would happen if Alice is commentating on two 6 Kings fighting...... I feel another upgrade coming in the future.

Still a few chapters behind.

The author definitely go gungho on the lore and the powerscaling at the LN, seriously i thought vol. 8 ain't got much to add here but guess not

Yea we are getting upgrades where there aren't even major events happening, like what's gonna happen when Eden shows up?

At this point, I am betting we will get proof the gods have either infinite or immeasurable speed.

Volume 8 is done being translated.

The LN has really expanded on stuff, moved a lot of the backstories revealed in the Afterstories to the main series.

Funf vs Illness is being set up, should be cool when it happens later.

My memory of events from the WN are foggy, but i am guess after this; Lilia Arc (author said so)>6 Kings Festival>Alice Arc>Vier Arc?

Considering how much details the author adds to the LN, i expect them to have Alice's backstory too when the focus is on her.

Count Ranks are said to be monster among geniuses, so their intelligence should probably be upped, they are combat geniuses from the looks of it. Also Sieg needed to train to maintain her spiritualized form for dozens of hours to faced Count Ranks, meaning Count Ranks can fight for dozens of hours, they all have superhuman stamina.

Will make a CRT for vol 8 sometime this week.

hmmmhmmm, oh have you read the latest WN chapter? Kaito gonna get some serious upgrade

also, It is Lilia's arc, Alice's arc, Vier's arc then six kings

WTF.....

So Kaito not only has Shiro always watching his past and future to prevent any harm to him, if you could somehow get pass that, and tried to put his life in danger, you would get auto deleted? I call hax, it was already hard to have the guy in a vs match, but now it's literally impossible.

Also if Alice was fighting to protect Kaito, she would jump dimensional levels to even beat ppl like Makina....

Seriously tho, if there's ANYONE that try to mess with him even after pass through all of his harems and Makina, they still get deleted, how unfair is that crap?

Also

Why the hell not for the fact the even the Epilogue AKA A SKILL to goddang fall in love with Kaito, why the hell not

Singularity will always be a singularity

Last edited:
It takes his social influencing into even more absurd levels, he can now make 9-D abilities his own.

Yeah, I kind of stop half way before finishing Vier’s arc few months ago.
Unrelated but.... do Kaito had daughter/son if we include side story as well?

Back