• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Tsuna a star buster?

Reborn stated that the spheres Enma created have the same gravity as a star. Also Gokudera said that even light can't escape the black hole , though he could mean a black hole in space, but Reborn said that Gokudera was correct and Reborn most likely meant the black hole Enma made.

Character statments are usullay treated as invalid around here , due to the character not having feats to suggest he can reach a certain level, in this case tsuna only displayed City to Mountain level AP/DC before this, for him to have Star level DC/AP he would of needed to have at least planent level dc/ap feats before hand, but he dosen't.......

Quincy King said:
Character statments are usullay treated as invalid around here , due to the character not having feats to suggest he can reach a certain level, in this case tsuna only displayed City to Mountain level AP/DC before this, for him to have Star level DC/AP he would of needed to have at least planent level dc/ap feats before hand, but he dosen't.......
True, Reborn pretty much has no feats, but the thing is Reborn is like Batman. Don't question him haha.

The scans didnt shown any feat that would put his destructive capacity at star level. But likely a heavy FTL

I agree with Quincy King that considering that this would heavily cintradict Tsuna's general established power level, we should probably only change his speed to FTL.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Quincy King that considering that this would heavily cintradict Tsuna's general established power level, we should probably only change his speed to FTL.
Do you want me to go change it or will you?

I changed it. Although you can add scans if you wish.

Yea I will, but I noticed you put it for the wrong form. It was the form before his final form where he escaped the black hole.

All right. Please feel free to correct it.

Back