• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(is this a stomp?) Batman vs the wrong Joker

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Batman (Post-Flashpoint) vs Kefka Palazzo

"At least 5-A" versions are used

Both are aware of each other's abilities

Speed equalised to Kefka else SBA

Battle takes place in HQ of JL

See how this goes.

Batma - 1 (MrKingOfNegativity)

The Joker - 1 (Psychomaster35)
(calling that Kefka stomps) - 1 (Psychomaster35)
(calling Kefka does not stomp under current settings) - 1 (MrKingOfNegativity)

Draw - 0

Ah, interesting matchup. Judging from the profiles, this may not be a stomp since Batmans HBArmor has 5-A+ compared to Kefka whos regular 5-A. Not voting yet, however.

EDIT:Ok, this is a stomp. Kefka has too much hax for Batman to handle such as Durability negation and Petrification.

Psychomaster35 said:
Ah, interesting matchup. Judging from the profiles, this may not be a stomp since Batmans HBArmor has 5-A+ compared to Kefka whos regular 5-A. Not voting yet, however.

EDIT:Ok, this is a stomp. Kefka has too much hax for Batman to handle such as Durability negation and Petrification.
Will prep time help?

Or any tier 5 clowns that will not stomp or be stomped by Batman?

Prep probably turns it into a stomp in Bats' favor.

I'm actually not joking. You already gave him prior knowledge of Kefka's abilities, which means he's likely to use the spell her learned from Zatanna that shuts off magic for an hour. (Thus nuking several of Kefka's options, since many of his powers rely on magic) With prep, he could bring all kinds of tech designed specifically to counter Kefka's abilities. He's done so in-canon several times.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Prep probably turns it into a stomp in Bats' favor.

I'm actually not joking. You already gave him prior knowledge of Kefka's abilities, which means he's likely to use the spell her learned from Zatanna that shuts off magic for an hour. (Thus nuking several of Kefka's options, since many of his powers rely on magic) With prep, he could bring all kinds of tech designed specifically to counter Kefka's abilities. He's done so in-canon several times.
ABoogieYesSir said:
close den
If another administrator or bureaucrat thinks so, it can be closed.

Provided that there is no conditions or states where PF Batman and Kefka can have a "fair" match in VSBW terms. (Like prior knowledge condition, prep time condition, etc.)

I never said it was a stomp without prep. Just that Batman absolutely kills Kefka is he's allowed preparations on top of the current match specs.

Bump and hope I am counting votes correctly

If this is not a necro I approve this not a necro

Thanks. The wrong Joker can go back to Arkham Asylum now.

Back