• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this a higher dimension or does the media not matter.

If a Multiverse is nothing but an image on a page, to you, are you a higher dimensional being compared to the Multiverse?

I think it's still the same. I'm not very knowledgeable on the Higher Dimensional Structures tho

If you transcend something you on another level above it. It would make sense that being above a 4-D multiverse would be 5-D. If the character viewed an 11-D multiverse as just an image on a page it would be 12-D, and so on.

That is my take on it.

It depends. A drawing on a paper in real life depicting a multiverse, or a quantum computer simulation of one, would not automatically qualify the artist or programmer as anything beyond tier 10.

It would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Also, in some media, certain parallel universess are perceived as fiction, due to information leaking through. This includes the Dark Tower and DC Comics.

Antvasima said:
Also, in some media, certain parallel universess are perceived as fiction, due to information leaking through. This includes the Dark Tower and DC Comics.
Well, what I am saying is that a whole Multiverse is confined to a computer. Not just a simulation as the characters are able to transcend the Multiverse to escape from the game.

Okay. These types of scenarios are hard to evaluate without further information though.

Whether or not this is intended as higher levels of reality like Umineko, or is just lack of story logic.

I'm pretty sure it is as this is the main premise of the story. And there are statements abiut how outside the video gaame transcends time and space and is above the multiverse.

Well, it is up to those staff members familiar with the game to evaluate this on a case-by-case basis. I do not want to interfere.

Simply being fictional to a higher being doesn't warrant being higher dimensional. It simply means that your information is viewed in the universe they are from as a media rather than as fact, albeit, this is the worst case scenario. The Justice League cartoon (can't remember if t was Classic or Unlimited) handles this pretty well.

Basically, the multiverse in question has countless possibilities. One of them is that the events of your timeline happened in a game.

Well said world that was stated to transcend this Multiverse was stated to have an extra spatial dimension compared to the Multiverse. This place is also not in the Multiverse.

Exactly. It being separate doesn't make it higher. The DB multiverse is essentially separate timelines. This is a separate space. Besides, transcending space as a whole is just 4-D proof or immeasurable. At best. 5-D is out of the question. Lest 5-D Alphamon (disregarding that well...it is High 2-A) and Palkia and co.

Existing outside of the multiverse doesn't necessarily qualify for being higher dimensional, same for existing outside space-time.

This girl, for example. Exists outside space-time, higher plane of existence separated from the infinite multiverse, existence that can't be perceived by others. She is 2-A

Back