• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this a portray of proper dimensional superiority and, thus of low complex multiversal power?

Question is pretty self evident. Is the being described there higher dimensional and thus Low 1-C and if yes is one of them being trapped by dimensional magic an anti-feat significant enough to negate the explanation?
I remember this manga a lot and it really seems to be a higher dimension, like something like 5D, I don't think I've ever seen a work be so straight like that.

I actually think it is Low 2-C, as it states "there's no way we would be able to understand them who exists in a 4-dimensional world", and "the eternity that we long for" could imply the temporal dimension of time, which is often the fourth dimension alongside the three dimensions of space.

Now unless the higher dimension is above the entire 4D spacetime structure of the world, then maybe it would be Low 1-C, though it states that the goddess exists in a 4D world.

I actually think it is Low 2-C, as it states "there's no way we would be able to understand them who exists in a 4-dimensional world", and "the eternity that we long for" could imply the temporal dimension of time, which is often the fourth dimension alongside the three dimensions of space.

Now unless the higher dimension is above the entire 4D spacetime structure of the world, then maybe it would be Low 1-C, though it states that the goddess exists in a 4D world.
4 spatial dimensions probably. Considering we are 3-d beings for having 3 spatial dimensions. If the difference was just time then they would be able to interact with them. But, I would like to hear more opinions.

4 spatial dimensions probably. Considering we are 3-d beings for having 3 spatial dimensions. If the difference was just time then they would be able to interact with them. But, I would like to hear more opinions.
Though simply having higher-dimensional existence, doesn't automatically warrant a higher tier. It just makes them way harder to physically interact with at minimum.

Though simply having higher-dimensional existence, doesn't automatically warrant a higher tier. It just makes them way harder to physically interact with at minimum.
Oh yeah that would be correct I think. It just makes them impossible to hit for lower tiers, but they have to destroy stuff to get it. But wait wouldn't they get the biggest previous tier? That would be 2-A.

No, if they are just stated to be higher dimensional without any further context or feats, then they are put at Unknown.

From the FAQ page:
"A higher-dimensional entity can be both stronger or weaker than a lower-dimensional one, and thus, they are usually quantified based on their own feats, instead of dimensionality alone. If a character is merely stated to be higher-dimensional and simultaneously has no other feats to derive anything noteworthy from, then they are put at Unknown, and the same applies to lower dimensions as well.

Do note, however, that them not qualifying for Tier 2 and above doesn't mean they are "fake" higher-dimensional beings or anything of the sort. It is simply that being higher-dimensional does not inherently mean they have infinite power in the first place."

Or unless they are described as being stronger than any other being...

Then maybe "At least <highest tier in the verse>", and maybe even a "likely far higher" while having HDE, because then you would actually have a baseline for their power rather than relying solely on their HDE and having them put at Unknown.

It's pretty contextual tbh.

Also, the 3D world is described as "a plane" to them (much like how a 3D being sees a 2D world as flat/a plane), and they are stated to exist in a 4D world.

So it's really just one dimension higher; or Low 2-C if they do fully scale.

Back