• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any 69 dimensional character?

okay what the hell I literally looked at this thread for the first time in 2 months just a few minutes before you bumped it

now that I think about it... technically speaking, there would actually be unnamed characters that exist within the story I'm writing that would be 69th dimensional. As well as 420th dimensional. Even 666th. Nice

I don't know if it's accurate but IIRC, The Cthulhu Mythos has this idea where every dimension in the cosmology has a god in it so I'm sure based off that and knowing there's infinite dimensions, there's probably an Outer God which embodies the 69th dimension

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
I don't know if it's accurate but IIRC, The Cthulhu Mythos has this idea where every dimension in the cosmology has a god in it so I'm sure based off that and knowing there's infinite dimensions, there's probably an Outer God which embodies the 69th dimension
Close. There's an Archetype for every dimension in the multiverse but said being exists beyond all perspective, dimensionality and space-time in the Outer Void. There are an infinite number of dimensions though, with an infinite number of creatures for every dimensional level so a 69 dimensional tentacle alien very likely exists in the setting.

Also, 10/10 thread.

Back