• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there an ability for interaction with Acausal or Transdual beings?

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Do we currently having any ability or clarification for characters who are able to interact with things like Acausality (Type 5), Tranduality (Type 2 and 3)?

- This is without necessarily having those abilities themselves.

I'm essentially asking how you could list such a thing.

Ain't that basically just high level NPI?
I mean, is it?

Acasual and Trandual beings aren't necessarily non-physical, just virtually impossible to interact with without some kind of superior interaction.

I suppose it could be, but then I think the description of the page should maybe be expanded a bit.

Transduality is now nonduality
Why would you even try to make this correction? Doesn't answer my question and it's redundant.

Also, not correcte, tansduality page was just changed to nonduality. Transduality still exist as a greater form of the power within the page. And is particularly what I'm curious about.

No we dont. We just give them NPI, even you must have that ability to prove your NPI can interact with that

Aca 5 and TD 2 is bassically the highest power(hax) you can have in the wiki. And TD 3 is even beyond that two

I mean, is it?

Acasual and Trandual beings aren't necessarily non-physical, just virtually impossible to interact with without some kind of superior interaction.

I suppose it could be, but then I think the description of the page should maybe be expanded a bit.
So what about abilities that don't exist in TD2's verse? For example Plot manipulation and Information manipulation type 2, or the same ability in verse but with different applications. Just as a character is a primordial nothingness lacking absolutely anything, we wouldn't give them aspect type 4 if the verse didn't mention or imply fundamental information (and thus may be affected by Information manipulation type 2 from another verse)

Back