• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a tekken(anime) profiles yet?

No one's made any profiles for the anime yet. It came out only a few weeks ago. Plus not to mention, Tekken doesn't really have the biggest following on this site.

I watched the anime about a week ago. I don't remember many significant feats that come close to what the games have. For some reason I feel there was some mountain feat but I can't quite tell. Everything gets kind of weird since Jin is taken down by... a gun, but that's probably an outlier, plus the fact that it happens in the games too. We'll need calcs to find out where they'd be tiered but at the bare minimum they're probably 9-B. Maybe the cast can reach into tier 8, but again we'll need calcs. Devil Jin specifically likely is in higher tier 8 and might be able to get into tier 7 with the mountain disfiguring feat he did at the end.

There's the concrete slab breaking feat early in the anime. Ogre can destroy massive portions of the log cabin with a single blow. Whole bunch of wall busting and crater making in the tournament.

Ogre also has that storm feat when he arrived that can be calced, but I don't know if it would scale to his physicals.

I watched the anime about a week ago. I don't remember many significant feats that come close to what the games have. For some reason I feel there was some mountain feat but I can't quite tell. Everything gets kind of weird since Jin is taken down by... a gun, but that's probably an outlier, plus the fact that it happens in the games too. We'll need calcs to find out where they'd be tiered but at the bare minimum they're probably 9-B. Maybe the cast can reach into tier 8, but again we'll need calcs. Devil Jin specifically likely is in higher tier 8 and might be able to get into tier 7 with the mountain disfiguring feat he did at the end.

There's the concrete slab breaking feat early in the anime. Ogre can destroy massive portions of the log cabin with a single blow. Whole bunch of wall busting and crater making in the tournament.

Ogre also has that storm feat when he arrived that can be calced, but I don't know if it would scale to his physicals.
I just finished the anime, the mountain feat is kinda hard to calc since it didn't show how the mountain looked like after it got disfigured. The other things that Ogre did should probably scale to himself and probably Devil Gene amped Jin. And Devil Jin if the mountain feat couldn't be calced should just massively upscale to what true form Ogre did.

Edit: Also not gonna lie the anime felt kinda too fast, i wish it would be at least 12 episodes and not 6. Since the animation was good and the adaptation wasn't really bad too.

I watched the anime about a week ago. I don't remember many significant feats that come close to what the games have. For some reason I feel there was some mountain feat but I can't quite tell.
Some significant stuff are:

-Ogre descending from the sky causing clouds to spin and his death making all return to normal

-his transformation into True Ogre causes the ground of the arena to break apart

-Devil Jin scrapping Heihachi monumental face from a mountain

Maybe another thing worth looking is when Jin creates those huge pillars of lightning, like he did against Heihachi and Hwoarang, otherwise not much besides scaling changes for the verse
Everything gets kind of weird since Jin is taken down by... a gun, but that's probably an outlier, plus the fact that it happens in the games too.
It remakes his tekken 3 ending where he get gunned down and then shot by Heihachi in the head, its not an outlier, its regen feat for him and devil gene users, also its a common thing in fiction for guns to wound even superhuman characters, not anything new
It will cuz its similar to Jinpachi feat in tekken 5, where his transformation starts a storm all of a sudden and his death makes it cease entirely, same as Ogre explained above

Iirc I heard it's supposed to be canon, but I don't really recall why.
Isn't it basically just an anime retelling of Tekken 3 with a few detail changes and more focus on Jin?
Tekken Bloodline is more or less retconning some of the lore from tekken 3, but its confirmed to be canonical, Harada and Michael Murray even pointed out they wanna use from the original scenes of the anime as official setting to the lore

Biggest letdown that it was so short and some characters didnt have as much screentime
True, i kinda wanted the other characters to have more screen time as well and the episodes to be at least 12. Especially when they did great on the adaptation and animation of it.

Specific clips on youtube of the feats wont be possible, unless there are full episodes put or you put up the timer of the moment or something

Back