• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Simon the Digger powerful without his mech?

Some people say that Simon is fodder due to him relying on his mech, which maybe why we see much more debating using the Antispiral rather than him. I was wondering if this was ever deconfirmed within the show? I personally think he does due to him winning a fist fight with the Antispiral but people can argue that he was weakened. Basically what I am trying to ask is: Does Simon need his mech to be powerful?

he doesnt need his mech to be powerful, u should read this and this

the reason why ppl mostly use antispiral in debating (outside of this site) is because he looks cooler if he outscales the opponent he just traps them in multiverse labyrinth and bam it would be NLF to assume the enemy can get out of that kind of 11D mind hax (unless opponent is mindless/animalistic, labyrinth doesnt work against them i think), so ez incap = win and dont have to deal with arguments like regen or immortality (unless his enemy has acausality type 5 or other bs)

simon is kinda niche cuz he can negate low godly and has all the other hax but he doesnt have 11d mind hax like anti unless u argue he has every hax in the verse somehow lol
I see, thanks. I would assume that full spiral power simon (end of series simon hasnt even tapped to his full potential yet!). Also could a 2-A character with acaus 5 lose to an high 1-C without any answer to it?

if high 1-C guy has no feats of affecting and being acausality type 5 then they cant interact with that 2-A character. if high 1-C guy has HDE then it's inconclusive

he doesnt need his mech to be powerful, u should read this and this

the reason why ppl mostly use antispiral in debating (outside of this site) is because he looks cooler if he outscales the opponent he just traps them in multiverse labyrinth and bam it would be NLF to assume the enemy can get out of that kind of 11D mind hax (unless opponent is mindless/animalistic, labyrinth doesnt work against them i think), so ez incap = win and dont have to deal with arguments like regen or immortality (unless his enemy has acausality type 5 or other bs)

simon is kinda niche cuz he can negate low godly and has all the other hax but he doesnt have 11d mind hax like anti unless u argue he has every hax in the verse somehow lol
I read the cosmology blog but I am somewhat confused. It says the mech is an "amp" or like a suit of armor. I though Simon scales above his mechs? How can he scale above his own amp? It being armor is also confusing to me, as characters without their iconic armor are weaker than they are with it. Examples being Samus, Master Chief, ETC. BTW I am not trying to say Simon is weaker without his armor I am just asking for more clarification.

read the other blog I linked, it talks about the scaling chain. yes by the end of series he scales above TTGL STTGL and the Antispiral (who is stronger than both sttgl and TTGL, and Simon killed him after hand to hand combat), btw Post apotheosis simon doesn’t use any mech it only mattered at the climax and that came from his own power so he isn’t weak without it, just makes him bigger and sh

I read the cosmology blog but I am somewhat confused. It says the mech is an "amp" or like a suit of armor. I though Simon scales above his mechs? How can he scale above his own amp? It being armor is also confusing to me, as characters without their iconic armor are weaker than they are with it. Examples being Samus, Master Chief, ETC. BTW I am not trying to say Simon is weaker without his armor I am just asking for more clarification.
It's like that before Simon truly awakens his Spiral Power, they amplify him, but not anymore, they're nothing more than shield tbh. If STTGL were to be destroyed, TTGL is still there, and if that gets destroyed, SGGL is still there and so on and so on, all will be broken down until its Simon himself

the reason why ppl mostly use antispiral in debating (outside of this site) is because he looks cooler
nah it's because of Antispiral's absolute despair thing, where he goes equal with every opponent who's weaker than him. Because of that, many people thought and still think Antispiral held back on Simon, even though there are reliable statements that suggest otherwise. It's mainly people who watch TTGL just to powerscale, and never actually get the theme of the show, which is to evolve past limitations. If they got that message, they'd be able to put together that Simon surpassed even Antispiral, because that is literally the whole point

It's like that before Simon truly awakens his Spiral Power, they amplify him, but not anymore, they're nothing more than shield tbh. If STTGL were to be destroyed, TTGL is still there, and if that gets destroyed, SGGL is still there and so on and so on, all will be broken down until its Simon himself
One funny thing I noticed is that in the show Simon never truly awakens his Spiral Potential. By the end of the show he is seen with only one spiral eye, meaning that during that entire fight he wasn't even using his true power! I love this series so much...

One funny thing I noticed is that in the show Simon never truly awakens his Spiral Potential. By the end of the show he is seen with only one spiral eye, meaning that during that entire fight he wasn't even using his true power! I love this series so much...
Actually, Simon truly awakened his Spiral Power in episode 24, it’s said in the novel version of ep 24. Truly awakening Spiral Power simply allows the user to freely use it without the need for a medium. But anyways, Simon and Antispiral fought each other with all they had, the writers never tell us what the Spiral Eye actually is

if he outscales the opponent he just traps them in multiverse labyrinth and bam it would be NLF to assume the enemy can get out of that kind of 11D mind hax
now that I think about it, if Antispiral was up against someone who's the same existence level as him, Multiverse Labyrinth wouldn't even work, because the technique works by sending his opponents drifting throughout the multiverse. For someone who transcends the boundaries of theses universes, Multiverse Labyrinth is pointless. If he was put in a fair match, more often than not, Multiverse Labyrinth isn't useful at all

yea prob 11D large size or HDE would counter it yeah

but if they don’t have it (like characters from toaru) then they should be vulnerable

there is god, believe me, it gives me a headache to read those posts where they put anti spiral as the most powerful character, when literally it is not like that, I already saw ttgl like 4 times, and I keep realizing that simon surpassed anti spiral and not vice versa

there is god, believe me, it gives me a headache to read those posts where they put anti spiral as the most powerful character, when literally it is not like that, I already saw ttgl like 4 times, and I keep realizing that simon surpassed anti spiral and not vice versa
W simon >>>> antispiral

W simon >>>> antispiral
yes,also,someone in the comments(in youtube)say some stupid things like,i don't know.

says that if something exists beyond existence then it does not exist beyond because it exists. or that it tells me that if your power comes from another plane, it means that it is not your power, so it is not used in combat (that is, ?????????????????? ??????????) is literally bad logic.
there is a difference between a character and a power source,and he say that the power source is not count for the battle,because it will be a interference in the battle (so, what? what is that)

I said the same thing, and every time I tell him, he kind of twists it even more stupidly.
saying things like space-time (the concept) is only 5D, or that the mind is limited by space-time (which it's not like that either) or even something even more stupid.
It says that a character cannot have infinite power, because it cannot be controlled because the universe will collapse(and yes he ignores the fact that it is fiction)and literraly all that is say to dragon ball to win.

Back