• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible small CRT for Antispiral and Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at Simon and Antispirals profile and this really bugged me "At least Massively FTL+, likely Infinite". Shouldn't this be Immeasurable speed and wasn't Simon stated to also be from the past present and future? Either I'm wrong about something or these profiles are some what outdated.

Oh also to further support this "Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below.)" Explicitly stated that Antispiral is basically 11th dimensional and moved in a place inbetween 10-11th dimension without space or time which is good enough for Immeasurable. Although I know "timeless voids" aren't enough it is between the 10 and 11th dimension which should count for something. Should get it anyways due to dimensionality.

Last edited:
1. No, he absorbed the multiversal labyrinth and thus fused with his copies across time, which gave him spiral power, but nothing about speed.

2. Dimensionality has no bearing on speed, someone 1D can reach point a to point b faster than a 3D being.

1. No, he absorbed the multiversal labyrinth and thus fused with his copies across time, which gave him spiral power, but nothing about speed.

2. Dimensionality has no bearing on speed, someone 1D can reach point a to point b faster than a 3D being.
I see. Was misinformed so I'll get this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back