• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

simon the digger vs any character that exists on this wiki above the level of 1-high C

simon giha the digger.
rules are simple: 1. Simon will be at the top of all his power (at his highest stage) 2.those who fight will be all kinds of characters above 1-c high or equal 3. Those characters will have their personality activated 4. Regardless of what it is, for them to win, Simon must be completely destroyed and they don't have a time limit. tip: Because Simon is constantly evolving, it is advisable for enemies to literally be erased from existence fast or else they will die.

Last edited:
the idea is that you put an enemy that is at least higher than 1-c high or something similar and that he fights against simon, but that enemy will have his activity personality

He automatically loses to anyone that's above High 1-C (maybe excluding some lower tier smurfs)

He automatically loses to anyone that's above High 1-C (maybe excluding some lower tier smurfs)
You know that it has the power to evolve, right?

and that normally any enemy would not attack instantly because of his personality

I don't remember Simon being able to evolve into 1-B and above 💀
because the spiral power makes you overcome the enemy or be more powerful instantly in a matter of seconds, the more spiral power the more powerful you will be, literally simon went from not being able to defeat an ashtanga, to being able to literally defeat 10 elevated 68 times ashtangas

Trick question, he can't lmao.
literally simon generated so much spiral power that he was able to defeat an immeasurable amount of ashtangas, when he couldn't even defeat 1,1, he went from not being able to defeat 1 to defeat an immeasurable amount
or when simon managed to defeat hundreds and hundreds of gunmans, when a couple of days ago he couldn't even defeat 2.
or when he managed to defeat lordgenome when he was overcoming and destroying him.
or when I managed to block hundreds of muganns, when I had problems with 1.
please i literally beat anti spiral with ttgl, when i couldn't even damage it and then i managed to give it a lot of trouble

I also said that to win the duel, they have to eliminate Simon completely, not even leaving the concept of those that Simon embodies, and Simon embodies feelings and emotions (like the ttgl that embodies emotions and feelings and thoughts)

Been on the site since 2021, has over 600+ messages, etc. He probably already does know this isn't how we do Vs threads

That's irrelevant, it's not like you've debated or discussed with him or whatsoever, in short, I know him better than you. With this rude attitude they should've demoted your staff badge long ago. Do your job wisely.

Been on the site since 2021, has over 600+ messages, etc. He probably already does know this isn't how we do Vs threads

if better change it, I would have put it as rather, how the hell does the evolution of spiral power work?it really makes the character in question overcome the enemy even if he is literally far from the level (I think so, since as I already said, they overcame an enemy much more powerful than them, and they defeated not one, but a number immeasurable)

if better change it, I would have put it as rather, how the hell does the evolution of spiral power work?it really makes the character in question overcome the enemy even if he is literally far from the level (I think so, since as I already said, they overcame an enemy much more powerful than them, and they defeated not one, but a number immeasurable)
That's not how it works, you can private message me to discuss regarding that matter.

If you got questions, put it in q&A board. Seems like you have questions, so I will move it there. Don't put them in versus thread board.

That's irrelevant, it's not like you've debated or discussed with him or whatsoever, in short, I know him better than you. With this rude attitude they should've demoted your staff badge long ago. Do your job wisely.
Lmfao all he did was change something that should be in fun and games to fun and games because Alexander has a trackrecord of acting like this and when Alexander gave more info he decided to change it to Q and A. Idk how it’d be rude if Alexander didnt even take it as such, dude doesnt even seem to care.

Dont argue for the sake of arguing, especially to people who are literally just trying to help.

Lmfao all he did was change something that should be in fun and games to fun and games because Alexander has a trackrecord of acting like this and when Alexander gave more info he decided to change it to Q and A. Idk how it’d be rude if Alexander didnt even take it as such, dude doesnt even seem to care.

Dont argue for the sake of arguing, especially to people who are literally just trying to help.
Him having a trackrecord of acting this is something non-sequitur since it's not like it was something intentional, nor does it justify the reason. Nor him being didn't care enough justify the reason. I don't know what's on your head by thinking that changing a (sincere) discussion thread to Fun and Games (which utterly means that it turns the every premises OP brought over here, to a joke) isn't something rude.

There's no such thing as "arguing for the sake of arguing" here. Heck, I don't even want to hear that from you. You that didn't notice that this thread was changed to Q&A because of me, not because Alexander decided to give more info, proved that you didn't read ***** and just jumped into conclusion.

There's no such thing as "arguing for the sake of arguing" here. Heck, I don't even want to hear that from you. You that didn't notice that this thread was changed to Q&A because of me, not because Alexander decided to give more info
If you got questions, put it in q&A board. Seems like you have questions, so I will move it there. Don't put them in versus thread board.
Yeah it was fr all you 👌
proved that you didn't read ***** and just jumped into conclusion.
This is beyond childish, jesus your arguing for a dude who doesnt care to a person who did nothing but be helpful. And then you go on a whole rant when all i told you was to just stop arguing 😭

Yeah it was fr all you 👌

This is beyond childish, jesus your arguing for a dude who doesnt care to a person who did nothing but be helpful. And then you go on a whole rant when all i told you was to just stop arguing 😭
Oh, we have the monsieur of peace here! I'm pointing this out so this matter could never happened again, so whether the related person does care or not literally doesn't change the stance of mine, nor does it invalidate that the action earlier was rude, either. The only person who'll say this is childish is probably the same person who'll turn away a problem because he thinks that no one cares enough. That's irresponsible.

Also, there is a line of difference between telling someone to stop arguing and telling someone that he is arguing for the sake of arguing. And if you were paying attention enough you'll know that this thread doesn't change to Q&A (it used to be Fun and Games) before I came, so yeah it was all me.

Quit embarrasing yourself, its so ironic that you do this all over this being a “sincere discussion” when you’ve done nothing but derail rather than contribute. This’ll be my final comment on the matter. Grow. The. Hell. Up.

Its like you dont understand basic social skills, this is genuinely atrocious behaviour. You’re condesending passive agressive tone for no reason other than to be immature is to quote you “******* rude”.

Quit embarrasing yourself, its so ironic that you do this all over this being a “sincere discussion” when you’ve done nothing but derail rather than contribute. This’ll be my final comment on the matter. Grow. The. Hell. Up.

Its like you dont understand basic social skills, this is genuinely atrocious behaviour. You’re condesending passive agressive tone for no reason other than to be immature is to quote you “******* rude”.
Nuuuuu yee contribute nufffinnn yee can't do this nuuuu

If you think that corecting someone because I think it is wrong, like changing this "sincere discussion" to Fun and Games just because someone's ignorance as per this site's rules of VS thread is something akin derailling. Then I'm afraid that you're the one who should grow up. Yes, I said "******* rude" because **** yeah, it is. I was pissed.

Right so I'm going to ask everyone in the thread to chill. Thread was moved to questions and answers.

If the question is which tier above High 1-C can beat Simon, the answer is all of them. We have a policy of No Limits Fallacy that states that without given feats or statements, the highest you will ever be is the highest you have ever shown, and Simon has never shown any feat above High 1-C.

As for my character I go with SCP-3812. Even if you go for that infinite increase in power thing, 3812 increases in power simply by existing, in hierarchies of High 1-A at a time. Simon will never catch up.

Right so I'm going to ask everyone in the thread to chill. Thread was moved to questions and answers.

If the question is which tier above High 1-C can beat Simon, the answer is all of them. We have a policy of No Limits Fallacy that states that without given feats or statements, the highest you will ever be is the highest you have ever shown, and Simon has never shown any feat above High 1-C.

As for my character I go with SCP-3812. Even if you go for that infinite increase in power thing, 3812 increases in power simply by existing, in hierarchies of High 1-A at a time. Simon will never catch up.

it would only be necessary for literally something to be said about the simon at the end of the story

A single Narrative in SCP is infinitely larger than Simon's whole cosmology multiplied by infinity.

3812 at its peak is not only infinite Narratives above that, but it is beyond the stack and still increasing in power.

A single Narrative in SCP is infinitely larger than Simon's whole cosmology multiplied by infinity.

3812 at its peak is not only infinite Narratives above that, but it is beyond the stack and still increasing in power.

simon's cosmology is not only gurren lagann,multiple series actually

there is already a person called galo de lion/STTGL, who explains the gurren lagann thing and the trigger-verse thing (obviously to the interpretation and information found) and in fact there are more people who have their interpretation, but whatever interpretation they take out according to what they understand

but in short, after imaishi made gurren lagann and panty & stocking, he himself decided that he would found a studio with more people from the gainax studio, a studio where his ideas would fly without limits, a studio that shoots bullets at the world, this studio is a studio -trigger, known for series like kill la kill, space patrol luluco, little wich academia, ssss.gridman to ssss.dienazon, promare and star wars twins(and the horrible darling in the franxx)
and all of this series come from the same cosmology but the are separeted by universe/dimensions,with is on logic and story

Back