• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Omnipresence Downplayed on the Wiki?

So you need a range beyond just 2A then?
Not really, as much as someone that embodies a universe is killed by a Low 2-C feat in the first place.
Or more specifically, "beyond 2-A" range isn't really a thing as much as there's really nothing beyond a 4D space for these purposes, which is also why by default affecting multiple sets of infinite universes is still baseline 2-A, for instance, so it'd just be 2-A range here.

Well in the verse that I'm currently working, there are characters who have ability to directly inflict damage to omnipresent beings (who have shown feats of being presented in all things) just by hitting their avatars, so sometimes nuking everything, including yourself, is not necessary.

Well in the verse that I'm currently working, there are characters who have ability to directly inflict damage to omnipresent beings (who have shown feats of being presented in all things) just by hitting their avatars, so sometimes nuking everything, including yourself, is not necessary.
What verse?

It's in everything, and yet, it doesn't exist anywhere. You won't find it in any state of being in the verse. Not even nonexistence, or abstracts

Ya but it is still within structure
Here's the case where the Omnilock Omnipresent entity existed before the structure and is independent of the structure.

Which is the main thing here. Destroying the structure will do nothing.

Well the multiverse is in a Duality of everything and nothing.

Outside of the multiverse is Primordial Chaos that lacks both states conceptually. It precedes the concept of existence and Non existence

So you won't find it in something, Nothing, and a negation of both

Cosmology looks like this. The Original Spirit is the Omnipresent I was talking about earlier....

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Ya, this is less of an Omnipresence question and more of a how Incorporeal/Abstract something is.

So anyone who can interact with that level of abstractness can interact with that level of omnipresence. And striking within 2-A Range with that kind of interaction would still kill the being.

There are a few characters who can do that from what I can see but they are rather rare.

Last edited:
Well, the Original Spirit is disconnected from all states of existence inside it as well.

It's simultaneously in all of it, while being being outside of everything. It's an observer that cannot be observed in any state of being within the verse

And the verse has abstracts, Nonexistent entities, Virtual World entities (kind of a mix of data manip+ Info Type 2), those existing between dreams and reality, those existing in dreams, existing as disembodied consciousness and more, with some Ghost types being able to phsyically interact and eat emotions, etc

So in this case, what would be the requirements for interaction ?

Since this is on the topic of Omnipresence. IIRC there is a case of the Creator who is omnipresent yet independent from where they are omnipresent to begin with.
I know the thing about nlf and he would technically die if all realms are destroyed from where he could exist and not exist. but being independent from where he is omnipresent brings up some interesting things such as destroying everything he is omnipresent too shouldn't technically kill him too because he can be independent from it

Well, the Original Spirit is disconnected from all states of existence inside it as well.

It's simultaneously in all of it, while being being outside of everything. It's an observer that cannot be observed in any state of being within the verse

And the verse has abstracts, Nonexistent entities, Virtual World entities (kind of a mix of data manip+ Info Type 2), those existing between dreams and reality, those existing in dreams, existing as disembodied consciousness and more, with some Ghost types being able to phsyically interact and eat emotions, etc

So in this case, what would be the requirements for interaction ?
Anyone who can interact with beings that exclude everything you've already listed. Personally I think only characters from LDG could do that.

Since this is on the topic of Omnipresence. IIRC there is a case of the Creator who is omnipresent yet independent from where they are omnipresent to begin with.
I know the thing about nlf and he would technically die if all realms are destroyed from where he could exist and not exist. but being independent from where he is omnipresent brings up some interesting things such as destroying everything he is omnipresent too shouldn't technically kill him too because he can be independent from it
Right? It's mostly largely ignored.

"Lol it's omnipresent? Destroy everything then".... Which is what happens all the time.

But some Omnipresents are..... Not dependent on anything at all, they're just boundlessly there. Ahem.... Omnilock

Right? It's mostly largely ignored.

"Lol it's omnipresent? Destroy everything then".... Which is what happens all the time.

But some Omnipresents are..... Not dependent on anything at all, they're just boundlessly there. Ahem.... Omnilock
Ngl, I changed my mind a little now. Ya, what about an omnipresent that is independent of said structure? Imao, destroying the structure won't affect him at all.

That's what I was saying. Although I'm not sure how you'd be able to deal with that.

AE interaction maybe? But then he's nowhere. So it's literally some sort of NEP but not really.

Back