• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it just invisibility? Or are there other abilities besides invisibility?

Thanks to the magic he casts, the character cannot be found, seen or perceived by anything other than oracles, mediums, lasers, location spells, cosmic beings and cameras, briefly the human eye.

Is it just invisibility? Or are there other abilities besides invisibility?

Last edited:
Maybe you should be more specific on what he cannot be seen rather than what can see him. There are characters who cannot be seen through infra red or something that would give them some kind of manipulation over light instead of just plain invisibility

Maybe you should be more specific on what he cannot be seen rather than what can see him. There are characters who cannot be seen through infra red or something that would give them some kind of manipulation over light instead of just plain invisibility
Undetectable by lasers (It goes through lasers used in safes and security facilities and the lasers don't notice it)

Characters who can predict the future, such as psychics and oracles, cannot see it.

Cameras can't see it.

Location spells cannot find his location.

Cosmic beings watching the earth from a higher dimension cannot see it.

Heat detectors cannot detect its presence.

In short, only the human eye can see it.

Undetectable by lasers (It goes through lasers used in safes and security facilities and the lasers don't notice it)

Characters who can predict the future, such as psychics and oracles, cannot see it.

Cameras can't see it.

In short, only the human eye can see it.
What? Thats surely a lot more than just invisibility, and cant be seen by HDE? Thats absurd, I dont even know how much abilities that would give it.
Being undetected by lasers might give it light manipulation.
Thats likely resistance to precognition, I dont know if that even exists on this wiki.
Resistance to magic.
Although its weird one of the main characteristics of invisibility at least on this wiki is being invisible to the human eye but this is the exact opposite. I think this is worth waiting for some staff input

No clue.
Resistance to precog.
Cameras can't see it.
Regular invisibility would also make you invisible to cameras, so.
Resistance to... clairvoyance? Or maybe Enhanced Senses/ESP?
Regular invisibility would also make you invisible to any higher dimensional being, since you just cannot be seen. It's not related to dimensionality.
Resistance to Enhanced Senses/ESP again, I guess?

Weird power but is there anything even more specific about the power? Was they born and suddenly became like that or was it a spell or something else that allow them to gain that abilites?

Edit: as for specfic power for each.
Laser would be intang.
Precog would be plain resistance.
Cameras would be plain invis.
Location spell would be plain resistance.
High D would simply be plain invis unless further elaborated.
Heat detectors could be a byproduct of intang.
But all those tech thing (laser, camera, heat detector) could also be tech manip.
Altho this kinda sound like shitty subjective reality or law manip.

Last edited:
Weird power but is there anything even more specific about the power? Was they born and suddenly became like that or was it a spell or something else that allow them to gain that abilites?
The character gained this strength thanks to Runic tattoos.

Yeahhhhh, it's not invis, it's probably combination of tech manip, resistance to precog, Clairvoyance, limited perception manip (higher D only).

Regular invisibility would also make you invisible to any higher dimensional being, since you just cannot be seen. It's not related to dimensionality.
I thought no low dimensional hax would work on higher dimensional beings

I thought no low dimensional hax would work on higher dimensional beings
i dunno if that's true
higher dimensional beings could just move in a different axis to avoid the hax, but in this case: it's invisibility. becoming invisible doesn't have anything to do with dimensionality.

higher dimensional beings could just move in a different axis to avoid the hax, but in this case: it's invisibility. becoming invisible doesn't have anything to do with dimensionality.
What I mean is even if a 2D character was "invisible" it would only be invisible to 2D eyes and perception not to 3D perception

I feel like this might be smurf invisibility which is hilariously weird

The hard part is apparently he is visible to "3D humans" but invisible to 4D and/or above how would you classify that?

The hard part is apparently he is visible to "3D humans" but invisible to 4D and/or above how would you classify that?
Limited perception manip for higher D beings, I guess?
What I mean is even if a 2D character was "invisible" it would only be invisible to 2D eyes and perception not to 3D perception

I feel like this might be smurf invisibility which is hilariously weird
If a 2D character was invisible we wouldn't be able to see it either. Think about a sheet of paper. Obviously that's 3D but it's thin enough to work for this example. If the paper was invisible, it would be invisible. You wouldn't be able to see it regardless.

If a 2D character was invisible we wouldn't be able to see it either. Think about a sheet of paper. Obviously that's 3D but it's thin enough to work for this example. If the paper was invisible, it would be invisible. You wouldn't be able to see it regardless.
The paper is 3D though. If an imaginary animal was invisible would we not see it? No we would since its imaginary

Considering a being 4D means walking all over the 3D+1 more dimension it wouldnt make sense for it to be invisible to 4D being but not a 3D being. The 4D possess the other 3D too.
I feel like its just a really specific and dumb weakness

The paper is 3D though.
Obviously that's 3D but it's thin enough to work for this example.
I acknowledged that already.

If an imaginary animal was invisible would we not see it?
No, you wouldn't. This is a bad example, but I'll work with you. If I imagine something invisible in my head, I can't see it. Because it's invisible. If I could see it, it wouldn't be invisible.

Invisibility is not tied to dimensionality. Being higher D doesn't let you see something that's just... invisible.

I feel like its just a really specific and dumb weakness
Hence why I said like... limited invisibility or perception manip with the caveat that it only works on higher D beings.

When I say higher dimension, I am not talking about 4d. I'm just talking about a different dimension called "higher" because they watch the world from there. In short, a dimension that is 3d in that dimension.

When I say higher dimension, I am not talking about 4d. I'm just talking about a different dimension called "higher" because they watch the world from there. In short, a dimension that is 3d in that dimension.
Nvm then its just weird invisibility
No, you wouldn't. This is a bad example, but I'll work with you. If I imagine something invisible in my head, I can't see it. Because it's invisible. If I could see it, it wouldn't be invisible.

Invisibility is not tied to dimensionality. Being higher D doesn't let you see something that's just... invisible.
I disagree but Arrows comment now makes this pointless anyway since I understood him wrong

Back