• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintama - Gintoki's Gag abilities and other things CRT

Enhanced Senses - (Enhanced Awareness - Dodged an attack he couldn't see, Saved Kagura who got blitzed by kamui, Dodged a kick by Kamui that was about to hit him, Soul vision - Gintoki can see ghosts that are invisible to people who can see other ghosts)
Looks good
Instinctive action - (Gintoki is able to pressure Batou using his eye technique by instinct)
Can you show more proof? Because this doesn't seem like Instinctive action as well 🙉

Implied he is capable of fighting just on pure instinct
This is still just using instinct to help you in battle... Not instinct to move your body on it's own

there's a moment where gintoki first realizes something (should be his instinct helping him there) then moves his body, which would not be Instinctive action

The proofs for example would have to be him moving without realizing or a statement that his body is moving on it's own from instinct

This is still just using instinct to help you in battle... Not instinct to move your body on it's own

there's a moment where gintoki first realizes something (should be his instinct helping him there) then moves his body, which would not be Instinctive action

The proofs for example would have to be him moving without realizing or a statement that his body is moving on it's own from instinct
Also instinctive action is involuntary movement it doesn't mean specifically dodge by instinct, You can also fight by instinct

Also instinctive action is involuntary movement it doesn't mean specifically dodge by instinct, You can also fight by instinct
Yee I know...

The comment also says he's actually not fighting him with just pure instinct but because he already knows how to deal with that swordsmanship

If i'm not mistaken, I think he also writes in the air with a pen

What does that count btw?

This might work as sound manipulation too
Then who did he interact with it and how did it appear...
It's a scene that doesn't translate that well into anime, in manga whenever something happens usually sound effects are written so the reader can imagine them, but in anime form that's not exactly necessary since SFX can just be played in the background, gintoki interacted with one such SFX.

This might work as sound manipulation too

It's a scene that doesn't translate that well into anime, in manga whenever something happens usually sound effects are written so the reader can imagine them, but in anime form that's not exactly necessary since SFX can just be played in the background, gintoki interacted with one such SFX.
How do i put it then? What do i write?

Non-Physical interaction and Sound manipulation - (What do i write here?)

How do i put it then? What do i write?

Non-Physical interaction and Sound manipulation - (What do i write here?)
Sound manipulation (interacted with and changed show's sound effect)

Idk if it qualifies for npi though

Sound manipulation (interacted with and changed show's sound effect)

Idk if it qualifies for npi though
SFX isn't something you can interact without NPI, Sooo..

Even Shinpachi questions how he did that

He is implied to fight on instinct though, Which also works
Well it didn't as it said no he's doing something else...
That can be seen with batou where he pressures him using his own eye by instinct
Don't fully know what that means...
But read from here and you might understand what I mean... Because the proof you have shown isn't enough from what I've seen

Well it didn't as it said no he's doing something else...

Don't fully know what that means...
But read from here and you might understand what I mean... Because the proof you have shown isn't enough from what I've seen
I still don't understand, If you are using your instinct to do something that helps you fight, To me that's instinct action

I still don't understand, If you are using your instinct to do something that helps you fight, To me that's instinct action
Instincts is like doing a fight without thinking. If this was an intelligence stuff, it would be like illogical thinking. You sure he did that?

Instincts is like doing a fight without thinking. If this was an intelligence stuff, it would be like illogical thinking. You sure he did that?
Yeah, He used his instincts to pressure someone using their own third eye which can see intention, mind, past, bloodlust and movement

He was also implied to be capable of fighting on instinct

SFX isn't something you can interact without NPI, Sooo..

Even Shinpachi questions how he did that
I guess npi works then and as Rogger said fourth wall break works too
Sound manipulation, npi and 4wb I guess

Yeah, He used his instincts to pressure someone using their own third eye which can see intention, mind, past, bloodlust and movement
Then this could be proof but the anime said he wasn't doing that but instead was doing something else

Which is him already knowing one's fighting style making it possible to fight just from muscle memory and basically just exclusive to only that situation

That's fine then, once you have the statement where he confirms that he didn't think too hard about dodging attacks but still did it.
He was also implied to be capable of fighting on instinct
Put that statement and it should be good to go.
I guess npi works then and as Rogger said fourth wall break works too
Sound manipulation, npi and 4wb I guess
Uh, isn't sound manipulation something which is used to attack? Did he manipulate the nature of the SFX and changed the original SFX into another SFX?

That's fine then, once you have the statement where he confirms that he didn't think too hard about dodging attacks but still did it.
It's added in the OP
Put that statement and it should be good to go.
Already in his profile
Uh, isn't sound manipulation something which is used to attack? Did he manipulate the nature of the SFX and changed the original SFX into another SFX?
Yeah, He broke the SFX kanji and writed in the air sound effects with his pen đź—ż

Back