• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Interdimensional range Smurf really worthy?

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
As the title says, this thread is simply just to discuss if having Interdimensional range is considered Smurf worthy so we can properly update the Top 5 strongest non smurf thread to some degree. So just give your thoughts below and we'll see what the more logical answer is. Because some people need to be removed/replaced if it's considered as such or not

It looked like it was discussed here rather or not that Interdimensional range should be considered smurfy.

Edit: It also gets discussed here -

https://vsbattles.com/threads/top-five-strongest-non-smurfs-for-every-tier-4.74395/

and it also gets discussed here

https://vsbattles.com/threads/top-five-strongest-non-smurfs-for-every-tier-3.71719/page-3

I think it also depends on the application of how it's used (Context of the scene). "May not travel a universal distance" but perhaps they used portal creation into another world connecting two points? So 4D portal creation perhaps? Or maybe they teleported an attack to some other space-time? Maybe that's smurfy teleportation?

EDIT: quoting myself on the most recent threads

"I suppose one conclusion would be to have it where "Smurf'ism" and "Non-smurf'ism" is strictly only for hax/abilities

My opinion though; If were excluding characters who have 2-A/Low 2-C AP due to a weapon or same tier but with special armor for their durability but their physical base stats are say random example are 5-A. Then range should also be considered smurfy if its beyond their dimensionality"

"Wouldn't interdimensiomal range have to be a smurf ability because the ability must travel along an additional axis of movement (if its low 2-C range or higher in 3D tiers for example)*"

Last edited:
I'm just going to mention that if this falls as smurf, Immeasurable speed may as well be smurf for 3-D characters.

We could just make an exception for it as suggested in the Top 5 Strongest Non-Smurf thread. That would make it less restricted.

Back