• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is 8 bit threater allowed in the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starter Pack said:
Let me spell this out clearly for you.
Another sprite comic, The NPCs, which also makes fun of video game logic on all levels, would be allowed on the wiki despite clearly using assets from RPG Maker. This is because the creator of this comic invented their own universe to set things in, rather than falling back on any specific characters or setpieces like in 8-Bit Theater.

Same thing with Red vs Blue. Despite the fact that it clearly uses Halo models in its videos, the series creates its own universe with its own unique character and locations, without just borrowing things from Halo. Something that 8-Bit Theater fails at almost right away.
wow everything you say was wrong ignoring my points

also becuase 8BIT don´t create is own universe is like no one want to explain me because if they know if they did is argument will fall apart also we have verse with rpg maker

Livinmeme said:
also becuase 8BIT don´t create is own universe is like no one want to explain me because if they know if they did is argument will fall apart also we have verse with rpg maker
Check and mate.

Livinmeme said:
Are...are you ArcticAce from deviantart? You remind me of him.

Starter Pack said:
Let me spell this out clearly for you.
Another sprite comic, The NPCs, which also makes fun of video game logic on all levels, would be allowed on the wiki despite clearly using assets from RPG Maker. This is because the creator of this comic invented their own universe to set things in, rather than falling back on any specific characters or setpieces like in 8-Bit Theater.

Same thing with Red vs Blue. Despite the fact that it clearly uses Halo models in its videos, the series creates its own universe with its own unique character and locations, without just borrowing things from Halo. Something that 8-Bit Theater fails at almost right away.
we are a joke to you

ZephyrosOmega said:
Livinmeme said:
Are...are you ArcticAce from deviantart? You remind me of him.
who is he

...it's not the same thing as final fantasy, but it's literally a direct parody. Not a parody as in like, the order of the stick. It mostly uses final fantasy characters and stuff.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...it's not the same thing as final fantasy, but it's literally a direct parody. Not a parody as in like, the order of the stick. It mostly uses final fantasy characters and stuff.
so you admit is a parody and not a fan fiction also not everything is from final fantasy and is not the first time a parody extremelly dependent in something

Guys just ignore him, he's obviously not gonna stop any time soon. Just wait for Weekly to come back with any arguments for RvB staying.

Agnaa said:
Guys just ignore him, he's obviously not gonna stop any time soon. Just wait for Weekly to come back with any arguments for RvB staying.
okay what i did wrong also what is the definition from fan fiction in the wiki

Cropfist said:
>focus on blood gulch and spartan armor

>established in Halo timeline

>covenant

>reference to forerunners

>UNSC

>"it's completely original with few halo references"

actually it might be closer to SMG4 which has mario stuff but also original characters and storyline
This is a very good point

@zachary Something about your profile pic looks...off to me... I don't approve of that look :p

Hmm...guess we'll have to wait for weekly or other supporters to help explain.

I swear if I read "Gintama is a fanfic one more time, I will rage"... Gintama has like a shit ton of jokes that aren't even reliant on other material, what the hell are you talking about?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I swear if I read "Gintama is a fanfic one more time, I will rage"...
Gintama has like a shit ton of jokes that aren't even reliant on other material, what the hell are you talking about?
no i said that gintama was a fanfic i was refering that other verses are based in parody

are youabout that

Oh nice, you picked out a few jokes from an over 300 episode anime that has it's own unique artes and own unique jokes that doesn't rely on making fun of other franchises. If you think that's all Gintama is then you clearly know jackshit about the series.

yeah the anime that has 5 arcs of reference and two episodes about the history is totally diferent from a parody who only parode the tropes and the history also 8BIT not only parody final fantasy

5 arcs of reference and two episodes about history.

I guess you missed the:

Renho arc

Shinsegumi Crisis arc

Red Spider Arc

Yoshiwara in Flames Arc

Need I go on? Stop talking out your ass as you clearly know jackshit about the series.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
5 arcs of reference and two episodes about history.
I guess you missed the:

Renho arc

Shinsegumi Crisis arc

Red Spider Arc

Yoshiwara in Flames Arc

Need I go on? Stop talking out your ass as you clearly know jackshit about the series.
5 arcs from 57 totally serius series

Men clapping meme-1586304549
Men clapping meme-1586304549

You realize that only you look like an idiot here. I never said Gintama was a totally serious series. Gintama is a gag series with serious arcs (more than 5 btw). Gintama's gags are also not only parodies. Try again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize that only you look like an idiot here. I never said Gintama was a totally serious series. Gintama is a gag series with serious arcs (more than 5 btw). Gintama's gags are also not only parodies. Try again.
Like 8BIT

well weekly a borucrate say that is not a fan fic if is lincenced of has certain amount of products

Dragonmasterxyz said:
also i was saying that most of his jokes are referencial not refering to the serious arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back