• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is 8 bit threater allowed in the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay let's see they ignored me they tried to shut me up they used fallacies they started to ignore me just because I wanted to bring a verse that is classified as a web comic

ZephyrosOmega said:
If you want to make 8-Bit theater pages, Go to FC/OC Vs Battles Wiki, where they already have pages, please.
waith a minute someone who has read the series is saying that is fan fic assuming is not kinda

i say the humor is diferent the history is diferent and the only thing who said that banning are the sprites who SCP has a similar case using image

SCP-173 is the only copyrighted image on the scp-wiki, which got explicit confirmation from the original creator for use in the article. Everything else is public domain.

Agnaa said:
SCP-173 is the only copyrighted image on the scp-wiki, which got explicit confirmation from the original creator for use in the article. Everything else is public domain.
ah yeah but im doing other thread considering that this is derrail

Nico-v11 said:
Livinmeme said:
well the law say that is parody and not a fan fiction because im pretty sure that they were sued
By who? Because Microsoft and the crew behind Halo have a great relationship with RvB.
RvB has a cameo/easter egg in one of the Halo games too.
no is free use

You know just to nail in the coffin on Red vs Blue it was also aired on Netflix (where I first watched it) which of course everything on Netflix needs to be appropriately licensed to even be on there to begin with.

@Livinmeme

I don't understand. I was asking who had sued them because I doubt it was Microsoft or the team with Halo.

Nico-v11 said:
@Livinmeme
I don't understand. I was asking who had sued them because I doubt it was Microsoft or the team with Halo.
no RvB is not fan fic because is apoyed by microsoft 8BIT is not a fan fic because the history varies too much and the character are totally diferent who can be estableshed without the word of FF who has the story i tries to say that but they ignored me

RT didnt get sued over RvB and never has, Vic tried to sue them for firing him a while back but thats it

No one agree with this verse being legitimate and thus this verse will not be made. The majority of people here disagree with it being legitimate.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No one agree with this verse being legitimate and thus this verse will not be made. The majority of people here disagree with it being legitimate.
sorry but is allowed

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We've already explained our reasoning, we aren't going to continue talking to a stone wall.
sorry is technically acepted by the same logic as RvB

Only you believe this. We are literally saying it isn't you do not decide whether it is or not.

Simply put, you make a file, we'll delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back