• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It looks great.

Albeit I would personally just move the explainations with links from the P&A section to the NA/T section.

You forgot to add (?) Absorption, if the armor is energy absorbing, obviously.

Also I don't know why you put repulsor projection, is just energy projection.

It looks great.

Albeit I would personally just move the explainations with links from the P&A section to the NA/T section.

You forgot to add (?) Absorption, if the armor is energy absorbing, obviously.

Also I don't know why you put repulsor projection, is just energy projection.
Aiight, I'll change all those right now (y)

Can you add this two things to model 4?

Model 3 can't compare to Model 4, Stark had to boost it in order to fight an stronger Mandarin when he lacked Model 4. Invincible Iron Man #99.

This should replace "Should be stronger than previous model" in the AP section.

Contains all the weapons and gadgets of its predecessors. This should go above the Notable Attack/Technique section to make it clearer, it already has a citation on the weakness page so you can use that one or just ignore it.
Aii I'll let you know when I finish (y)

So far I added the three feats. As for the first thing, just to make sure I don’t make a mistake, when u say “wrist energy reverser” ur talking about the “wrist reverse ray” right?
Also...

I said to reword Wrist Reverse Ray to Energy Conversion, I meant just rename it, not remove previous link...

You should just pick up the link and citation from the previous version before you edited it and add it to the current file.

I thought we already have model 3? It's part of model 1's profilr
That's not Model 3, that's Model 1 Mark 3

Anyways now we have our first Hulkbuster up:

About the page for the Thorbuster, shouldn’t it be fine if we have a page for the Marvelbuster? Between those two, the Thorbuster is definitely more notable.

About the page for the Thorbuster, shouldn’t it be fine if we have a page for the Marvelbuster? Between those two, the Thorbuster is definitely more notable.
Marvelbuster was literally the entire final battle of Civil War 2, and again, I think the Ultimate Marvel version is the notable one, not 616

I didn’t even know that there was an Ultimates Thorbuster so

The Thorbuster was the final battle of the Stamdoff event, and it’s not like it’s the Model 17, the Model 57, or something like those, it’s an armor that’s pretty well-known within the fanbase.

It looks good, although you should probably add that it’s powered by the same enchantment as Mjølnir.

What about this?
Iron_Man_Armor_Model_22.jpg

Back