• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wish I could have posted a single draft of mine.

I have to wait until my laptop is back to start making the Extremis, Bleeding Edge and Stark's pages.

I didn’t know we could upscale to the next tier like that smh
Anyways someone edit the page since I can’t rn
it's fine to do as long as the gap is close enough, and this is definitely the case since it's High 8-C+

Model 64 only had like 10 appearences, is lackluster in powers, and has very few feats other than just fighting a Wonder Man/Vision hybrid.

Not going to tell you what pages you should do, but as I implied in the OP, these kind of suits are sort of irrelevant.

The profile seems to have enough material to be worth posting though

Apparently to extremis, but iirc Tony built a suit from scraps in a prison that could match Whiplash.

Any category name for a specific character also needs to be more distinctive from a generalised context.

"Iron Man Armors" is a much better title.
Yea, I was thinking the same, I felt that if newcomers saw the category they'd think it be covering fictional armors in general.

No problem.

Also, please remember to not add lots of regular categories to blogs or sandbox pages.

Back