• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first Hulkbuster is just an add on for model 13, so just a key. Second just like three appearences and zero notable abilities, not relevant enough to me.

The third is the one that fought world war hulk, that one gets a page, the fourth might just be a key for model 42 since is like the modular armor. The rest are meh.

I already dozens of images for the armors lmao. Also is better to use images from blogpost rather than from comicvine, since the latter turn unusable overtime now that I remember (they are often better in quality too).

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

The first Hulkbuster is just an add on for model 13, so just a key. Second just like three appearences and zero notable abilities, not relevant enough to me.

The third is the one that fought world war hulk, that one gets a page, the fourth might just be a key for model 42 since is like the modular armor. The rest are meh.

I already dozens of images for the armors lmao. Also is better to use images from blogpost rather than from comicvine, since the latter turn unusable overtime now that I remember (they are often better in quality too).
Ah ok, that should be good then. I was thinking the same solution for the first Hulkbuster as well, just needed to know how the other versions would be handled.

Small Country Classic Model??? [1][2][3]
Ok so after re-reading these panels like ten times, I think I may have gotten over-excited with the "small country" term.
This is what the post says: "New players who've brought the equipment firepower of some small countries with them."

So either this post means:
-These suits have enough firepower to destroy a small country
-These suits have weaponry that could solo the weaponry and army of a small country.
-These suits have weaponry similar to or as strong as that of some small nations/civilizations

I honestly think the second and third one is more reliable. Idk, it just makes more sense than the first.

Last edited:
For the record first armor page is up, full credit to Newendigo

Stats are important, yes, but if you're not even putting out the pages there is no motivation to fix them.

I suppose that we will only keep Tony Stark himself within the different versions from different continuities tabber at the top of the pages, and add the different Marvel Comics armors to a separate tabber later then?

Just wondering but how will the main Iron Man page look like after the armors are done?

Are we going to do something like: "Tier by himself. Varies from Tier to Tier with his armors"? and are we going to rename the page to Tony Stark (Marvel Comics) or just keep the current name?

Last edited:
The current page title is probably fine, but we likely need to create a redirect page from Tony Stark (Marvel Comics).

Also to clarify, I think Model 2's nuke feat shouldn't be considered for a couple of reasons
  • Angel is RIGHT NEXT TO Iron Man during the explosion, we'll be cherrpicking scaling
  • This was in the 60s, the sheer strength of atomic bombs wasn't understood by general public, hell comic writers thought it was vague enough to give people superpowers
  • It's actually really weirdly drawn, the distance Iron Man is with respect to the bomb keeps shifting
  • This bomb was exploded with a factory in its relatively close vicinity, unless Stark had gone mental and exploding the entire facility, the bomb likely isn't a fraction as powerful. Tier 8 nukes very well do exist, mind you.
  • And honestly the most blatant reason, nothing he does is a fraction bit closer to the tier it may end up in

Just wondering but how will the main Iron Man page look like after the armors are done?

Are we going to do something like: "Tier by himself. Varies from Tier to Tier with his armors"? and are we going to rename the page to Tony Stark (Marvel Comics) or just keep the current name?
Page name will stay, the tiering suggestion is correct, however, we will note very bluntly on the file, every armor he owns isn't possessing all the P&A and DEFINITELY NOT the same tier, armors will be listed under the equipment section which will be expanded greatly, and for Vs. Debating, you'll have to specify the armor being used.

This'll give the user the core idea of how powerful Iron Man as a whole is, while individual armor profile will notify their dynamics specific.

I suppose that we will only keep Tony Stark himself within the different versions from different continuities tabber at the top of the pages, and add the different Marvel Comics armors to a separate tabber later then?
Yes, that's the current plan.

We can do dual tabbers if we are considering the FANDOM updated GUI as our primary aesthetic, they look appealing enough there.

Side note if you get the armor pages up, keep note to update the people they scale to.

For example Crimson Dynamo I's page was completely scaled to Iron Man Model 1, so I downgraded him from the previously random High 6-A, to At least 9-A, likely 8-C

Also to clarify, I think Model 2's nuke feat shouldn't be considered for a couple of reasons
  • Angel is RIGHT NEXT TO Iron Man during the explosion, we'll be cherrpicking scaling
  • This was in the 60s, the sheer strength of atomic bombs wasn't understood by general public, hell comic writers thought it was vague enough to give people superpowers
  • It's actually really weirdly drawn, the distance Iron Man is with respect to the bomb keeps shifting
  • This bomb was exploded with a factory in its relatively close vicinity, unless Stark had gone mental and exploding the entire facility, the bomb likely isn't a fraction as powerful. Tier 8 nukes very well do exist, mind you.
  • And honestly the most blatant reason, nothing he does is a fraction bit closer to the tier it may end up in
Is a listed feat for supporting tier and heat resistance reasons, not exactly a feat that will give him a specific tier

The distance between Angel and the device was far enough to make it complety unlikely for him to get anything above tier 9-B/A, and still got damaged.

Is not Cherrypicking, because is just one character clearly tanking more energy than the other

And just an explosion, not realistic by nuclear but an explosion with a shown power, we go by that showing.

Is a listed feat for supporting tier and heat resistance reasons, not exactly a feat that will give him a specific tier
This is cherrypicking.
The distance between Angel and the device was far enough to make it complety unlikely for him to get anything above tier 9-B/A, and still got damaged.
Is not Cherrypicking, because is just one character clearly tanking more energy than the other
Actually no, this feat is calced on the wiki for both characters considering the distance, and Angel gets a 8-C rating higher than any other Marvel character in the same tier.
And just an explosion, not realistic by nuclear but an explosion with a shown power, we go by that showing.
I disagree, this is an established nuclear bomb that goes off, treating it as a regular bomb is misinformation

Sighs

I would personally just ignore whatever cherrypick is and just list it regardless.

Anyways, I may publish Model 4 once I get my laptop back to twirk the profile a bit. If by chance I don't it soon enough another user should post it as it is

If there was a small nuclear explosion, perhaps its power could simply be calculated based on that then?

Thank you both for helping out in any case.

Surprisingly lame armor, ngl.

...and disabled? Like, Stark was forced to use his core physicals

Also speaking of, Stark physically seems to scale to Daredevil on Extremis

Back