• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I advice you all to not.

While we have the base profiles, there is still some info that was left out, mostly due to my strained time. So they will be periodically edited overtime.

That is a flashback.

I don't think you should make anything from such a small showing that was probably just added to the timeline recently.

We might end up having to make pages for the different Crimson Dynamo armors

If that timer is the timeframe, then all one would need is the amount of distance they crossed, is that possible to accurately estimate or calculate in some way?

I know little to nothing about calculating so I don't think this makes sense, but I was thinking the distance would be based off of the size of the black hole

Also would this be both a speed and strength feat since he's escaping the black hole's gravitational pull?

Aii I changed Model 42

Also I found out that Ms. Marvel is still Sub-Relativistic for scaling to Rogue. I know Warbird is faster than Iron Man, yes, but I don't think the gap is that high
What do you guys think?
I think it looks better.

Her scaling to rouge doesn't seem too bad IMO. And MHS+ Iron Man is still a bit sad. Iron Man's Sub rel was rejected because it was deemed an outlier if I remember correctly? Also some of the profiles still have Class G when I think we ditched that earlier for a reason I can't remember.

Also shouldn't Ms Marvel be downgraded? I think she scales to one of the Low 7-B+ armors iirc

Her scaling to rouge doesn't seem too bad IMO. And MHS+ Iron Man is still a bit sad. Iron Man's Sub rel was rejected because it was deemed an outlier if I remember correctly?
Yea it was deemed an outlier, but I hope what I posted could at least bring it back.

Also shouldn't Ms Marvel be downgraded? I think she scales to one of the Low 7-B+ armors iirc
I believe Impress is doing a scaling sandbox, I saw it a few days back.

I'll change the Class G stuff rn.

Back