• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's building+

Even then where's the justification? The circular scaling is insane

Schnee One said:
That's building+

Even then where's the justification? The circular scaling is insane
All Divine Drag-Rides scales to El Fajura's Gigas. Regular Drag-Rides are 10 times weaker than that based on La Krushe's Wyvern.

And yes, I'm aware of the circular scaling. It's just that the scaling in this series is just that confusing.

Pretty sure Tony should likely take this due to a heck load of skill and probably higher AP to my knowledge. Tony's is almost two tons I think. They both can essentially tell what the other is going to do after all. It just depends on who can capitalize on it more.

I mean isn't tony skilled or should that only be really associated with later forms of Tony.

I'll be honest I should probably hold off on voting atm I don't feel the best

Lux analytical prediction is instintive as pointed out in his page. Lux is also extremely skilled, but the AP gap is almost two times.

In series, Lux fought 5 times on this form. His backstory tells us he used it dozens of times in the past tho.

Back