• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs. Deoxys

3 for Iron Man and 3 for Deoxys, we need a few more opinions before coming to a solid conclusion, I guess.

Let's compare stats

DC/AP: Moon level Deoxys, Moon level+ Tony, Tony wins

Speed: Sub Rel, Deoxys, Rel Tony, Tony wins

Durabilty: Moon level Deoxys, Moon level+ Tony, Tony wins

Hax: No contest, Tony

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Deoxys is still faster so he wins, regardless
Yet hes weaker then Tony how is he going to win with attacks that can't affect Tony?.
Most of Tony's suits are fodder to Deoxy's Zap Cannon and Psycho Boost, and be it that Zap Cannon inflicts paralysis, Tony absolutely needs to bring in the correct suit or else he is done for. Endo-Sym will not absorb moves such as Zen Headbutt or Giga Impact. Deoxys Attack-Forme obliterates.

Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Yet hes weaker then Tony how is he going to win with attacks that can't affect Tony?.
Most of Tony's suits are fodder to Deoxy's Zap Cannon and Psycho Boost, and be it that Zap Cannon inflicts paralysis, Tony absolutely needs to bring in the correct suit or else he is done for. Endo-Sym will not absorb moves such as Zen Headbutt or Giga Impact. Deoxys Attack-Forme obliterates.
So somehow hes going to gain Relativistic despite Attack Form not depicting an increase of speed while on that form?, I'm sorry but no Attack Form only increase attack unless Deoxy's has Relativistic speed while in Attack Form hes not hitting Tony.

Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Tony can use the Wand of Watoomb to to All of Dexoys energy attacks, and use the energy absorbed to either heal the him, unleash a damaging blast, or erect a defensive barrier. If it land a hit on Tony, Deoxy's attack form all rasies it's attack nothing else, it keeps it's base stats in every other catogry (Expect defense which is heavily lowered) meaning deoxys is still sub rel in attack form while tony is Rel...

Pietro Maximoff said:
And let's not foregt that with each form change Deoxys loses large amounts of Speed,Attack, and defense
Deoxys can completely regenerate from Tony's assaults, Deoxys also possesses durability enhancers such as Iron Defense, Light Screen, and Reflect. Even with all that, he can dish out damage Tony cannot recover from, whereas Deoxys literally has a move that heals itself. Deoxys can outlast Tony.

Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
And let's not foregt that with each form change Deoxys loses large amounts of Speed,Attack, and defense
Deoxys can completely regenerate from Tony's assaults, Deoxys also possesses durability enhancers such as Iron Defense, Light Screen, and Reflect. Even with all that, he can dish out damage Tony cannot recover from, whereas Deoxys literally has a move that heals itself. Deoxys can outlast Tony.
Tony's Endo-Sym Armor can regenerate, his stamina is endless with that suit, Deoxys can get tire, Recovery only heals him it does not aleviated fatigue, not also that but he needs to stand still to use Recovery if hes hit while recovering his recovery will get cancelled and he won't be able to heal properly, pretty sure Tony is going to outlast him.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
So somehow hes going to gain Relativistic despite Attack Form not depicting an increase of speed while on that form?, I'm sorry but no Attack Form only increase attack unless Deoxy's has Relativistic speed while in Attack Form hes not hitting Tony.
Even if Tony is faster, he's not going to completely destroy Deoxys with it's Regenerationn and Recover. Tony needs prior knowledge of Deoxys in order to prepare for the battle or has Endo-Sym on at the time. Whereas Deoxys can just battle Tony with no need to prepare.

Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

I would love to see Deoxy survive a Omnibeam from Tony,so does tony in his Magnetic Force-Field,Crystallized Iron Armor,&Energy Shield,One word Extremis virus. Dexoys only has recover in his Speed,Defense and attack forms. All Tony has to do is take him out in his base form.The extremis drug gives tony unlimited stamina, so it's the other way around form what you said.....

Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Tony can use the Wand of Watoomb to to All of Dexoys energy attacks, and use the energy absorbed to either heal the him, unleash a damaging blast, or erect a defensive barrier. If it land a hit on Tony, Deoxy's attack form all rasies it's attack nothing else, it keeps it's base stats in every other catogry (Expect defense which is heavily lowered) meaning deoxys is still sub rel in attack form while tony is Rel...
Which suit is Tony Relativistic Speed in?

Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Even if Tony is faster, he's not going to completely destroy Deoxys with it's Regenerationn and Recover. Tony needs prior knowledge of Deoxys in order to prepare for the battle or has Endo-Sym on at the time. Whereas Deoxys can just battle Tony with no need to prepare.
While I do agree that's its going to take a huge effort to completely destroy Deoxys.

We can't assume that as Tony has no Pokemon knowledge, but what's stopping Tony from using it mid-battle?, nothing really as soon as Deoxy's starts changing forms and starts dispatching his other armors is safe to say that Deoxys is going to pushing him to use that Armor, that will show Tony that Deoxy's is NO pushover when it comes to fighting.

People seem to forget that Deoxys can change forms quite quickly in the middle of battle.....unless this is a pokemon battle......

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Tony's Endo-Sym Armor can regenerate, his stamina is endless with that suit, Deoxys can get tire, Recovery only heals him it does not aleviated fatigue, not also that but he needs to stand still to use Recovery if hes hit while recovering his recovery will get cancelled and he won't be able to heal properly, pretty sure Tony is going to outlast him.
The suit can regenerate but not Tony himself, if the suit is overpowered and pierced, whatever damage that is dealt to Tony's body will not regenerate.

Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Model 42

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
While I do agree that's its going to take a huge effort to completely destroy Deoxys.
We can't assume that as Tony has no Pokemon knowledge, but what's stopping Tony from using it mid-battle?, nothing really as soon as Deoxy's starts changing forms and starts dispatching his other armors is safe to say that Deoxys is going to pushing him to use that Armor, that will show Tony that Deoxy's is NO pushover when it comes to fighting.
Tony will not have prior Tony will not have prior knowledge because the Pokemon universe is completely seperate from the Marvel universe, if Tony just happened to pass by a hostile Deoxys and fight it in battle, the transition of suits would leave him vulnerable, not to mention that Endo-Sym has to travel to him. A Zap Cannon would leave him paralyzed and therefore vulnerable to Deoxy's assaults.

Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
The suit can regenerate but not Tony himself, if the suit is overpowered and pierced, whatever damage that is dealt to Tony's body will not regenerate.
Well, Extremis Armor grants him healing factor, I don't know about the Endo-Sym though I can expeculate that it can but i'm not 100% sure if it does.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Model 42
So in that case, Tony is only MHS+ in his other suits, meaning that he is slower than Deoxys unless he is in Model 42. Am I not wrong?

Pietro Maximoff said:
Zap canon is made up of electricty dude, one of the many things tony's armor can absrorb
Are you saying Tony can absorb electricity in EVERY single suit? Proof please?

Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Zap canon is made up of electricty dude, one of the many things tony's armor can absrorb
He's not wrong in the Movie Thor hit his regular armor with electricity and the only thing it did was super charge it by 200%.

Pietro Maximoff said:
You haven't provided an example of where Tony's suit has absorbed electricity. The only known one to absorb that energy was the Endo-Sym, which was the entire point to my argument.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
He's not wrong in the Movie Thor hit his regular armor with electricity and the only thing it did was super charge it by 200%.
Which movie, and I would like a link to the scene, please.

Deoxys has wider versatility than Tony and is faster than most of his suits, Tony can only compare to Deoxys within the circumstance that he is in Model 42 or Endo-Sym. My vote is still on Deoxys.

Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Sure my good man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
You haven't provided an example of where Tony's suit has absorbed electricity. The only known one to absorb that energy was the Endo-Sym, which was the entire point to my argument.
3771866-2119636354-Comic
Alright, I suppose this is reasonable, but is Tony resistant to telekinetic moves such as Psychic? And if so, can I have a link to an example?

Deoxys has wider versatility than Tony and is faster than most of his suits, Tony can only compare to Deoxys within the circumstance that he is in Model 42 or Endo-Sym. My vote is still on Deoxys.

Deoxy's isn't more versailty then tony. Don't forget the Extremis,Bleeding edge,Thor buster and hulk buster

Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
3771866-2119636354-Comic
Alright, I suppose this is reasonable, but is Tony resistant to telekinetic moves such as Psychic? And if so, can I have a link to an example?
Yes,give me sec

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Talonmask said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Sure my good man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc.
Alright, but if Deoxys uses Mirror Coat and is struck with an energy attack, the energy from the attack will be sent back in double, which can potentially be fatal to Tony.

From their apparent stats, Deoxys has a pretty notable speed advantage, and quite the AP/Durability advantage, not to mention some pretty good Regenerationn. Overall, I'd say Deoxys would win after a difficult battle.

Back