• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs. Deoxys

Overlord-Murasama said:
Deoxys is around Rayquaza's level. Rayquaza curbstomped two moon level beings
I compared the Profiles Deoxy's is Moon Level while Tony is Moon Level+, It's possible that Deoxys goes to Moon Level+ or higher with Attack Form but it's speed would stay at Sub-relativistic, If it goes Speed Form he would be Relativistic if not more but it's Attack would stay at Moon Level, it's either he's slower than Tony but possibly stronger or he is weaker than Tony but likely faster, and like I said as soon as Tony uses the Endo-Sym Armor ALL energy pojectiles ( Hyper Beam, Phycho Boost, Zap Cannon,Night Shade) would get absrobed leaving Deoxy's to uses hand-to hand combat or moves like Teleport,Safeguard,Iron Defense, Extreme Speed, ect.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
I compared the Profiles Deoxy's is Moon Level while Tony is Moon Level+, It's possible that Deoxys goes to Moon Level+ or higher with Attack Form but it's speed would stay at Sub-relativistic, If it goes Spped Form he would be Relativistic if not more but it's Attack would stay at Moon Level, it's either he's slower than Tony but possibly stronger or he is weaker than Tony but likely faster, and like I said as soon as Tony uses the Endo-Sym Armor ALL energy pojectiles ( Hyper Beam, Phycho Boost, Zap Cannon,Night Shade) would get absrobed leaving Deoxy's to uses hand-to hand combat or moves like teleport,safeguard,iro defense, extreme speed ect.
Yes, but the Endo-Sym armor doesn't have the power to compete with Deoxys.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
I compared the Profiles Deoxy's is Moon Level while Tony is Moon Level+, It's possible that Deoxys goes to Moon Level+ or higher with Attack Form but it's speed would stay at Sub-relativistic, If it goes Spped Form he would be Relativistic if not more but it's Attack would stay at Moon Level, it's either he's slower than Tony but possibly stronger or he is weaker than Tony but likely faster, and like I said as soon as Tony uses the Endo-Sym Armor ALL energy pojectiles ( Hyper Beam, Phycho Boost, Zap Cannon,Night Shade) would get absrobed leaving Deoxy's to uses hand-to hand combat or moves like teleport,safeguard,iro defense, extreme speed ect.
Yes, but the Endo-Sym armor doesn't have the power to compete with Deoxys.
That's one of his most powerful suit, it defenetly can keep up.

Pietro Maximoff said:
The thing is Dexoys attacks can be absorbed by Tony's, and if that happens, Dexoys would have to resort to hand to hand combat something Tony excels i
Yes, but Tony is not powerful enough to compare with Deoxys in that armor- one hit would turn him into a vegetable.

Yes, but Tony is not powerful enough to compare with Deoxys in that armor- one hit would turn him into a vegetable.

Yes but Tony's armor has Pretty Good Durabilty plus a Sheild to help him withstand dexoys armor

Pietro Maximoff said:
Yes but Tony's armor has Pretty Good Durabilty plus a Sheild to help him withstand dexoys armor
^ 2nd that.

Pietro Maximoff said:
No. That armor can't withstand a moon busting hit from Deoxys.

He isn't wearing a composite of every armor.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

Endo-Sym is the current and most advance model so it's defenetly surperior to the other ones, that and it can regenerate.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Endo-Sym is the current and most advance model so it's defenetly surperior to the other ones, that and it can regenerate.
Deoxys also has high level Regenerationn.

And like I said, it doesn't compare to Deoxys' power.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

It's SURPERIOR meaning with that suit Tony can Tank Moon Busters, Deoxy's can regenerate health with recovery, that take's time to use and he needs to be standing still to do it. unless hes on his Attack Form everytime he get's damage he wont be able use Recover and even then the damage that he recieves won't be enough to fully heal himself.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
It's SURPERIOR meaning with that suit Tony can Tank Moon Busters, Deoxy's can regenerate health with recovery, that take's time to use and he needs to be standing still to do it. unless hes on his Attack Form everytime he get's damage he wont be able use Recover and even then the damage that he recieves won't be enough to fully heal himself.
First off, it directly states on Deoxys' profile that he can regenerate from being blown into pieces, and he has the feats to back that.

I somewhat remember Endo Sym being put at Small Country before it's tab was removed.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
First off, it directly states on Deoxys' profile that he can regenerate from being blown into pieces, and he has the feats to back that.
I somewhat remember Endo Sym being put at Small Country before it's tab was removed.

Then is not country level anymore.

His body can but can it be said for it's crystal?, once it's body has been destroy all it will be left is it's Crystal ( something that contains energy) that will be completely exposed if it happens, if that happens Tony will read the weird energy readings from the Crystal and absorb the energy within the Crystal if he touches it.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
His body can but can it be said for it's crystal?, once it's body has been destroy all it will be left is it's Crystal ( something that contains energy) that will be completely exposed if it happens, if that happens Tony will read the weird energy readings from the Crystal and absorb the energy within the Crystal if he touches it.

Yes, but it isn't even specified now. Nothing changed it.

It matters if he will have enough power to blast him apart.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
I compared the Profiles Deoxy's is Moon Level while Tony is Moon Level+, It's possible that Deoxys goes to Moon Level+ or higher with Attack Form but it's speed would stay at Sub-relativistic, If it goes Speed Form he would be Relativistic if not more but it's Attack would stay at Moon Level, it's either he's slower than Tony but possibly stronger or he is weaker than Tony but likely faster, and like I said as soon as Tony uses the Endo-Sym Armor ALL energy pojectiles ( Hyper Beam, Phycho Boost, Zap Cannon,Night Shade) would get absrobed leaving Deoxy's to uses hand-to hand combat or moves like Teleport,Safeguard,Iron Defense, Extreme Speed, ect.
Are you completely unaware that Deoxys possesses physical attacking moves as well?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

Nothing changes that he isn't Moon Level+

He defenetly has, Tony Moon Level+, Deoxys Moon Level (Likely Higher)

CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

Only with one suit, and he'd probably start off with the weaker ones. By then he'd probably be rather worn out. Probably thinking outside the box, but keep that in mind.

Also Deoxys has hax of he's own- plus, magnetic force manipulation. Not going to be good for Tony when he's wearing a metal suit of armor.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Only with one suit, and he'd probably start off with the weaker ones. By then he'd probably be rather worn out. Probably thinking outside the box, but keep that in mind.
Also Deoxys has hax of he's own- plus, magnetic force manipulation. Not going to be good for Tony when he's wearing a metal suit of armor.

Most of tony's suit of made up Gold and titanium, both of which are not magnetic

Pietro Maximoff said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Most of tony's suit of made up Gold and titanium, both of which are not magnetic
Link for proof?

Back