• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain america civil war iron man 01 png by imangelpeabody-d9xd4ff
Weiss
Iron Man with his Hulkbuster suit
Speed equalized

Location: Amity Collusseum with lava, ice, sea, and mountain biomes set

who wins and why?

I can't say I know Iron Man, MCU, very well, but I'd say it's probably going to Iron Man. Though, it could go to Weiss, seeing as her partial summon during the season 3 final crushed a damaged mech. Coupled with dust, she might have a chance.

• Written with only a quick glance at each character's profiles, and vague recollections of the Iron man movies, and RWBY*

Hasn't Weiss already destroyed something in a giant suit of armour

But she is basically a glass cannon in this situation, and I doubt her glyphs can hold him too long

I'm going with Iron Man

Gonna have to go with Iron Man by him going out of the suit, and seducing her with his charm as a genius, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist.

On a serious note, Hulkbuster by virtue of punching stuff on par with Hulk and self-regen via armor part replacements.

Another note would be that Weiss' go-to element is ice, of which Iron Man has solved a problem regarding that, his suit icing up, a long time ago.

Going to have to agree with Gemmy, Stark has Friday, which as we have seen in Civil War,

*Spoilers*
was able to analyse and counter Captain America's fighting technique. This coupled with an ever-changing armour and overwhelming firepower, I'd say Iron Man wins.

Iron Man wins. Hulkbuster is way too much for her and even if she managed to damage it it'll just replace its parts.

If not that, Iron Man's overpowered analytical skills will just figure out her fighting style. If not that, then, well, I don't think Weiss can tank a laser that slices clean through steel.

Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back