• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m case you were wondering

Officer black is 3.72 tons phisically, 7 tons with blaster, and 408 kilotons with missiles.
Iron man is 2.39 tons

Late bump
I honestly feel like I wasted my time with this thread cuz it got ZERO DISCUSSION

Late bump
I honestly feel like I wasted my time with this thread cuz it got ZERO DISCUSSION
Eh, relax, it's normal for most matches to go on with no discussion at all. I've made a few that had the same end.

Nonetheless, here's what I think of this, as this match is quite interesting.

In AP, Officer Black is way better, but there are somecaveats. His physique is considerably above Iron Man's, and his blasters are enough to almost, if not outright, one-shot Iron Man, and his missiles are certainly way above him. Officer Black also has the initial advantage in LS, but there are some details. Firstly, in AP, Iron Man can accumulate energy and, if he manages to reach his overtime energy output, he can in turn really crush up Officer Black in melee, while his LS in flight is superior to Officer Black's own.

Speed is equalized, but Iron Man seems to be way more mobile, so he has an agility advantage, at least.

In powers, skill and capabilities, yeah, Iron Man's way above Officer Black. He can do all sorts of shenanigans to Officer Black, who has very few tools in his disposal to actually counter them. Tony can stun the Officer with sonic and light weaponry, summon stuff, bombard him with electricity and fire... All sorts of things.

In a fight, I think this is a conflict about someone who is way stronger and can totally one-shot against someone who has the tools to "stun-lock" the other and make the task of actually doing the one-shotting hard. This would be fun to see, and they both have a very good chance here, but I see Iron Man winning this more times than not.

Back