• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Additonal Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is somebody who is experienced with proper editing willing to apply the accepted changes?

The parts that have both been accepted by Eficiente and TheC2.

So is somebody experienced willing to handle this?

I'm honestly sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to give more than a contiuous 10 minutes to anything on the wiki for the next few days, considering I have to finish my school year properly.

Okay. No problem. Good luck with your school work.

Antvasima said:
So is somebody experienced willing to handle this?
I was going to it then I remembered something not discussed so what will the tiering rating for the new keys from the blogs because I believe they will be necessary?

Well, all that has been accepted is the addition of certain accepted abilities.

Antvasima said:
Well, all that has been accepted is the addition of certain accepted abilities.
I am not an expert in Iron man key for armies since I believe his abilities can widely vary per armor.

I can work on the ablities additions since I am not sure then I will post my work here.

Well, I think that separate sections for every armor may be too complicated.

I don't know. Hasn't he had over a 100 different armors, and doesn't his latest version incorporate features from all of them combined?

Antvasima said:
I don't know. Hasn't he had over a 100 different armors, and doesn't his latest version incorporate features from all of them combined?
If it is all of them combined, I can make the edits faster.

I did what I could today and from blog 1-3 (almost done with 3), so here is it: anyone is welcome to used it and modified to finalized the edits:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (Shown here), Flight, Technological Manipulation (Show here. Showhere. Showhere.), Hacking, Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation and Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Invisibility, Illusion Creation, Weapon Creation, Forcefield Creation, Homing Attack, Electricity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Via Multi-Vibrational Repulsor Ray), Armor Duplication (Model 51 only), Limited Power Nullification (Via Zero-Point Energy Bubbles and Neutrino Rays), Transformation, Regenerationn ( High-Low [Show here], High-Mid for his armors by mentally reassembling them after they have been blown to pieces), Paralysis Inducement (Sonics emit a frequency that puts the human brain into shutdown, taking out a wide variety of superheroes). Resurrection (Resuscitates Crimson Dynamoand Extremis means the armor can only be used by Tony, as it is jacked into him on a genetic level), Shapeshifting (Hologram masking allows Iron Man to disguise himself), Information Manipulation (Channels data, emergency signals, and satellite reconnaissance from every law enforcement, military and intelligence service in the world directly into his head. Extremis allows Tony Stark to process information at light speed on a certain level, but is still limited to normal thought processes in others. He also has enhanced endurance, restorative ability, and motor functions. Easily goes through people's records.), Summoning (Summons the armor remotely), Shock and Heat Manipulation Absorption (Can absorb heat to add to his own power source. Absorbs some of a bomb's shockwave into his own power source), Fire Manipulation ( Shown here. Shown here.), Status Effect Inducement (Shown here. Shown here.), Heat Manipulation (Shown here. Show right here), Acid Manipulation (Shown here. Shown here), Light Manipulation (Shown here. Shown here. Shown here. Shown here. Showright here.), Sleep Manipulation (Shown here. Has tranquilizer gas. Shown here.), Surface Scaling (Shown here. Also show right here), Information Analysis (Shown here. Shown here. Is capable of analyzing Doom's armor.), Metal Manipulation ( Shown here. Also shown here), Absolute Zero (Shown here. Showhere. Shown here), Deconstruction (Show here. Shown here.), Limited Vibration Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Show here. Show here), Limited Blood Manipulation ( Show here), Poison Manipulation (Shown here. Shown here), Matter Manipulation (Show here), Limited Teleportation (Shown right here. Show here), Preparation (Shown here), Stealth Mastery (Shown here. Showright here. Stealth suit. ), Explosion Generation (Shown here. Shown here. Shown here.), Matter Manipulation (Shown here), Smoke Manipulation (Smokescree.), Attack Reflection (Shown here), Camouflage (Showright here.)

Resistance to Information Manipulation (Show right here and here), Limited Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Shown here), Limited Resistance to Resistance to Acid (Shown here.), Electricity, Radiation, Telepathy (Shown here. Shown here. Shown here.), Heat, Cold, Magnetic, Nanotechnology (Impenetrable by nanomist), Precognition (Shown here), Hacking (Shown here. Shown here. https://imgur.com/a/cJM1sIA Shown here]. Shown here.), Poison Manipulation (Shown here. Shown here.), Biological Manipulation, Disease Manipulation (Showhere), Mind Manipulation Psychic dampeners shield from Xavier's mind scans. Shown here. Shown here,),Energy Absorption (Shown here), Illusions (Shown here), Transmutation (Shown here), Absolute Zero (Shown here), Sound and Phasing attacks

I will try work on the new edits tomorrow.

So are everybody okay with that version, or do you wish to modify it?

Looks good to me, assuming that's all for model 51. Though I'd add in Precognition in there too via Extremis and data analysis protocols on his armors, like the times when he knows Captain America's next moves during the Civil War event.

Only battle precognition, not the full ability.

I believe I finish the changes, Assuming the changes are correct, this CRT can be closed, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back