• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Additonal Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
You can likely make his profile page if you manage to find AP feats or scaling to the pre-existing Ultimate Universe characters

I do know where AP feats and speed is but this is just for abilities but let's just do the Models for now.

Okay. I'll move on then ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Âs╠Âh╠Â..╠Â

Quick evaluation, Part 4's proposal, I agree with. I will give update on other part later.

I don't have the time to check through all of this. Sorry.

I'm personally fine with all these as long as they strengthen Model 51 lol. Though I don't get why he is still Sub-Relativistic+, he's already above standard Marvel 4-B.

Yeah, it's not worth making keys for every single Iron Man armor, especially since we really don't know many notable feats for some of the suits; but most the abilities seem fine to add to the Model 51.

You don't need to quadruple post; one post that's edited is enough, and Antvasima's very busy so it's better to ask other staff members.

@Boogie

Like I said, Iron Man is someone I know nearly nothing about so I can't help decide which abilities are legit to add to the Model 51 or not. But if you can narrow down a precise list of which should be added to the 51, I can help you with altering the P/A section in your sandbox.

new keys don't seem needed tbh. otherwise can't help much it does look fine in abilities but i suggest just add this armor does this. Though again can't help much

Need some help: The Neo-Classic armor completely dispels Doom's encephalographic loop that subdued Phoenix Rachel Grey, because Doom apparently stole the idea for the device from Stark in the first place in Excalibur #38: Shown here

Suprised no one brought up the AvX Phoenix Buster, since it is the one armor likely warranting a 2-C key if added

Zark2099 Well I skip from that armor because it seems featless when it comes to power/abilities, It was just all about AP, Speed, and Durability. It was also called Model 39.

I suppose so. I bring it up because it's a huge tier gap he overcomes, so I assumed he at the very least may get 2-C via prep, similiar to Batman

Also, I thought it was Model 38. Weird.

Evaluating the first blog:

For Ultimate Iron Man

Iron Man Model 50 (Endo-Sym Armor)

Iron Man Model 37 Bleeding Edge

Iron Man Model 30 Extremis

Space Armor Mark 3

The rest of the stuff is fine in that blog.

Iron Man Model 37 Bleeding Edge

Really? Precongition means in combat means it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation.

It is still Power Mimicry

The Extremis virus jacked him into that armor at a genetic level

ABoogieYesSir said:
Elizhaa I loop will you do the edting?
I will be too busy IRL for while to makes massive profile edits. So, I would recommend someone else do the edits for the best.

I don't know what to say here dude, you got such a mess with all this.

I will revise this thread back in a week, but for now I have nothing more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back