• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Additonal Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea about Iron Man's stuff but most of 'em seem good AFAIK. Curse Manipulation might be a bit iffy tho.

Ok, it's going to take a bit to get through this, there's a lot here.

I'll have to start small and go through the keys, though I say agree that Ultimate Iron Man should have his own page.

As for the abilities for Ultimate Iron Man:

Self Sustenance: There's nothing to quailfy for Self-Sustenance. Suriving the water pressure? That's the suit's durability. He still needs an air supply and nothing says that he doesn't need to sleep or eat.

Explosion Manipulation: I'm hesitant to give him this based on the fact that it's just missiles. I mean, if we did that, we'd have to give Explosion Manipulation to every person packing an RPG or grenades...Explosion User, sure.

Vibration Manip: The examples don't really elborate on what the Though-Scramblers are or how they work. They could be vibration but they could also be sound or any number of things.

Weapon Mastery: I mean, yeah, he can use his weapons. But the examples don't really paint him as being beyond a normal persons level of skill with them. The justification just feels flimsy.

Resistance to Hacking: Um...there no proof of this. His suit being insulated from EMP has nothing to due with hacking.

@Ant

Your welcome. Always happy to help if I can.

Moving on to the Model 50:

Memory Manipulation: Simply put, it's not. Hacking/Data Manipulation, sure. The scene may say memory but you have to remember that artificial Tony is a program inside a machine, not an actual person.

Explosion Manip: Again, giving someone explosion manip just because they use an explosive weapon or two, doesn't feel right.

Status Inducment: Sure, no real problem here.

Resistance to TP: Very sketchy here. There's no true explanation here and from the page Red Skull was targeting Hulk, no Tony.

Model 37:

Cloth Manip:
It's not. The armor is composed of Nano-Tech and can shapeshift. So it's not really cloth.

Explosion Manip: We've been over this.

Weapon Mastery: Same thing as I said with Ultimate Iron Man.

Status Inducment: This is fine.

Power Mimicry: Sorry but no. All IM is doing is acting as device to enhance Sue's ability and range of effect. She's just focusing her power through him, he's no actually replicating anything. If he was, he'd just be producing the effect by himself.

Resistance to TP: See no problem.

Evaluating the second blog:

For Mark 1 Armor

For Model 9 (Neo-Classic)

For Model 13 (Modular Armor)

The rest is good.

I would appreciate if somebody later lists the abilities that have been accepted by '''both''' Eficiente and TheC2.

Aye man

• scanners are Information Analysis
  • It's still magic so yeah
  • How much blast is Danmaku consider as?

The abilities that have been accepted by both Eficiente and TheC2 should probably be fine to apply.

Antvasima said:
The abilities that have been accepted by both Eficiente and TheC2 should probably be fine to apply.
^

I don't think that they have checked through all of he blogs yet.

Evaluating the third blog

Model 16 (Renaissance Armor)

Model 37 (Bleeding Edge)

Model 42 (Armor 616)

Model 44 (Heavy Duty)

• Telekinesis: Autonomous repulsor go on their own, it's not telekinesis.
  • Attack Reflection: That's just a laser going what lasers do on those surfaces.
The rest is good.

The smallest thing I have seen to be considered Danmaku was 6 to 8 projectiles at the same time.

Explotion Manipulation should only given to characters that directly control the direction, range and diameter of the detonation, no just generate it.

Can someone make a list of the "abilities" that are suppodly accepted?

Okay. Can somebody write a list of the abilities that have been accepted by both TheC2 and Eficiente?

I could but before that, who is willing to add the powers? And if there is someone, would this include justifications with the links to them?

If it doesn't include that, then I would be willing to add all of that in the profile.

I would do it if I could edits profiles from a phone... I can't even check the stats due to a clitch.

Do not include the ousite links, it would not only break with consistency of the profile, it would also clutter it to the point we will have to divide it in brackets.

The work is even harder because none one knows which ability goes to each bracket.

Don't add links.

@Eficiente

It is preferable to link the accepted abilities to the relevant evidence that Boogie provided.

Evaluating the fourth blog

The rest is fine, big machines and weapons he doesn't use go under prep time and Optional Equipment, respectily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back