• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Golem Vs Pacifista (One piece)

I might say IG, while Pacifista's ranged projectiles wouldn't do too much if they're Low 7-C, unless pacifista can spam them.

I would say IG. Since its start only 5 metres he would just beat pacifista to death due to better close combat skills.

I have to say IG as well.

I hate minecraft, but the pacifista only advantage is moot if you are only a few meters away.

Pacifista for sheer endurance. It took multiple 7-C attacks from the M3 just to trash it, and that was after it had been internally damaged 3 times, and THAT was after taking multiple 7-C already. TLR: Pacifista for crazy endurance.

Back