• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene Belserion vs Jeanne Alter (GRACE)

Seeing how post-downgrade Irene's first concluded match (which I was a big part of) turned out, I'm eager to make a match for her myself.

So it's a battle between the Dragon Enchantress and the Dragon Witch.

7-A versions (in case it wasn't obvious). Speed equalization is the only restriction. SBA for everything else.

Jeanne Alter FGO4
Irene
Worst Dragon: 1 (Captain)

Best Alter: 7 (Gargoyle, Iapitus, Velox, Reinhard, Redgrave, Homu, First Witch)

Inconclusive: 0

Is the attack reflection passive and does she use it in character? If not then yes, she's getting one shot unless I'm missing something.

Well her attack reflection seems more potent than what Irene has, not to mention her magic resistance will help her immensely in the fight.

@Knight don't ask me, I know little about Grand Order. I'm just stating the ability in her profile that might help Jeanne from getting stomped.

hold on a second, Jeanne doesn't have magic resistance. Doesn't all servants have magic resistance by default???

Type-Moon wiki says that Jeanne Alter has the same resistance as Jeanne.

Idk if it's legit or not tho

The (somewhat twisted) Jeanne that you fought in France singularity and the Jeanne that you summon into Chaldea isn't exactly the same Jeanne.

Doesn't matter tho. Irene still can one-shot Jeanne even if she has MR. Whether Irene can bypass the attack reflection or not is an entirely different question.

Its kinda hard thought.......can Irene bypass her attack reflection? also i can see Irene just one shot her due of glass cannon thing.

Lore wise Roar my Rage just negates attacks sent toward Jeanne, takes all the power absorbed by doing so, bundles it up with hatred and resentment in the area and turns it into essentially a bigass fire.

Essentially, she is Meliodas. But with boobs, and longer hair

Kaltias said:
Type-Moon wiki says that Jeanne Alter has the same resistance as Jeanne.
Idk if it's legit or not tho
says on the official profile that she still has the qualifications of Ruler class on the official profule, so i think that includes the class skill

I was actually gonna make an upgrade post for that

Anyway

Magic resistance covers the Dura.

Attack Refkection

Arguably superior skill

Her resistance fends off her enchantments perfectly and is always active

AP advantage by a good margin. (375 megatons vs a bit above Baseline)

Jeanne takes this comfortably

She shouldn't. Class qualification just mean she is qualified for that class. Not her having Class Skills for being in that Class (Ruler) while the version being argued in in another Class container entirely (Avenger)

@Gar

Jalter doesn't have Magic Resistance. That's a Vanilla Jeanne exclusive.

Not sure if Irene can transmute a spiritual being though.

Irene has been shown enchanting the air and ground near the target or even the target's attire itself to explode. She can also enchant the air to fire low-level danmaku energy beams

Irene scales to 200+ megatons, so Jeanee's AP advantage isn't high enough.

Also her magic resistance shouldn't be strong enough to cover the Durability gap. City Level vs Mountain Level does have a good gap. What feat is her durability scaled to anyways?

I vote for Irene due to Jeanne being a glass cannon.

Back