• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.io games discussion thread

Also I don't think we can say for sure the size of the balls

Funny story, after reading thenecro comment here I tried to play bonk.io and was called racial slurs : D
there's the soccer gamemode, which soccer balls are smaller than you. Maybe they're bigger than i thought they would be

mayhaps they could be scaled to the bows they use in the arrows gamemode?

yeah i've come across a fair share of edgy racists on there myself
i'd say scaling them to the soccer balls from the football gamemode would be far easier
if we actually come to create a page for the bonk.io player i think we should make separate keys for the Quick Play and Custom Game modes because you have stuff that the quick play doesn't have like death arrows, size manipulation (which is described as nerf/buff) and whatever the VTOL jetpack gamemode is

Last edited:
i'd say scaling them to the soccer balls from the football gamemode would be far easier
Probable not sinse bows do not come in stadard size, there is multiple sizes of bows
fair enough i'll concede on that

btw the developer of bonk.io recently made another game called hitbox.io, it's got a very small playerbase atm but it's also got some good feats

fair enough i'll concede on that

btw the developer of bonk.io recently made another game called hitbox.io, it's got a very small playerbase atm but it's also got some good feats
near unplayable to me... way too laggy. its got 10 times lesser playerbase than bonk.io has which doesn't sound very good, there's times when bonk io reaches 1K+ but that other game barely hits 100

Tell me about It (Still waiting for mope.io profiles, probable the most straight foward ones to make)
The players can double jump and wall jump which would get them Acrobatics, they can also fire missiles which home in on players so they'd get both Explosion Manip and Homing Attacks, interestingly they can rocket jump using their own rockets but they are one-shot by enemy rockets so i'm not sure if you could count that as a durability feat
They also have baseball bats which they can use to either send enemy players flying or to deflect their rockets at them
and they can push players and objects at a distance, not sure what ability that is, telekinesis maybe?

Back