• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.io games discussion thread

I just thought about this and, can we find out the energy needed to kill a snake in slither.io? Since they get destroyed into small pellets could fragmentation be considered?

Even though snakes are completely different from humans, I'll use human fragmentation value and the volume I got in the other calc, obviously I'll try something more accurate if the potential energy calc gets accepted (especially the size part)

Volume: 35,919 or 53,878 cubic centimeters
Human body fragmentation: 4.4j/cc
Energy: 158,043 joules (Wall Level) - 237,063 joules (Wall Level)

Even though snakes are completely different from humans, I'll use human fragmentation value and the volume I got in the other calc, obviously I'll try something more accurate if the potential energy calc gets accepted (especially the size part)

Volume: 35,919 or 53,878 cubic centimeters
Human body fragmentation: 4.4j/cc
Energy: 158,043 joules (Wall Level) - 237,063 joules (Wall Level)
nice scaling would probably be a little confusing, but nice

like i guess it would scale to durability? since a snake can survive the crash that completely fragments the other snake, but then why do the snakes die on crashes if they have the durability to survive them?

like i guess it would scale to durability? since a snake can survive the crash that completely fragments the other snake, but then why do the snakes die on crashes if they have the durability to survive them?
maybe it has to do with the durability in one part of the body, as they always die when they hit that part with their head, but I can't really think of any way of making that work

maybe it has to do with the durability in one part of the body, as they always die when they hit that part with their head, but I can't really think of any way of making that work
i guess that makes sense, the head is a pretty vulnerable part of the body

But the frag will probably sadly not scale to the snakes because it's stupid
unless we get some 300IQ man who has 1000 hours on among us and binge watches rick and morty 5 times a month to figure out how this would scale to the snakes and make sense

Maybe something with pressure? Whem the snake colides with it's head the hole body compacts in inpact and is destroyed from insideout, like a ballon that someone blow to much ar inside, when the snakes colide with one another the hitted snake don't die beacuse being hit sideway don't make that effect beacuse of the smaller area of contact per body lenght

Maybe something with pressure? Whem the snake colides with it's head the hole body compacts in inpact and is destroyed from insideout, like a ballon that someone blow to much ar inside, when the snakes colide with one another the hitted snake don't die beacuse being hit sideway don't make that effect beacuse of the smaller area of contact per body lenght
looks like we found our 300IQ fellow

dc964cfb6cc9e7b92e64aaa17797639d.jpg

I hope It's easy to understand

this is actually a good idea for microscopic fights
eh idk, it's not really super different from a regular petri dish so you could just decide a fight takes place on a normal one
and it doesn't have any strange effects that could be listed it just has cells and viruses on it

eh idk, it's not really super different from a regular petri dish so you could just decide a fight takes place on a normal one
and it doesn't have any strange effects that could be listed it just has cells and viruses on it
The virus are a expecific tipe and have lots of agariuns (that little ball things) and spawners, I think It's a interisting place to virus battles

They noticed both Slither.io calculations, but one still hasn't been confirmed and the other the snake went to 10-C+

The speed one apparently needs to be revised

Back