• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.io games discussion thread

summoning or creation perhaps
summoning moreso reffers to summoning beings, and agars are not beings they're just a material used to feed cells, creation reffers to creating something out of nothing which the spawners probably aren't doing, they seem to be producing them in some unknown way. Both abilities are also kinda more magic based

ok, but It don't aply in the "biological manipulation" descriptions. Creation don't need to be just from nothing(momo from BNHA is used as a exemple even)
summoning moreso reffers to summoning beings, and agars are not beings they're just a material used to feed cells, creation reffers to creating something out of nothing which the spawners probably aren't doing, they seem to be producing them in some unknown way. Both abilities are also kinda more magic based

Completely forgot when making the profile that the mass agar.io players shoot out has a chance to become a new player.
Would that be a new ability or just an extension of duplication?

bump.

Does someone remember that one .io game from around the zombs.io era that was about different animals and evolutions? I think the last one was some kind of black dragon, could be interesting to make profiles for that

Bonk.io would have some cracked hax, just saying.
inorganic physiology, small size type 1 (assuming they're the size of tennis balls), density manipulation and power nullification (can make themselves heavier in order to bash enemies and become harder to push, which also disables the grapple mechanic if activated), gravity manipulation (can slow down falling or make themselves fall faster), death manipulation (with death arrows)

i think there's some more but this is most of it

Last edited:
Bonk.io would have some cracked hax, just saying.
inorganic physiology, small size type 1 (assuming they're the size of tennis balls), density manipulation and power nullification (can make themselves heavier in order to bash enemies and become harder to push, which also disables the grapple mechanic if activated), gravity manipulation (can slow down falling or make themselves fall faster), death manipulation (with death arrows)

i think there's some more but this is most of it
Crazy necro lol
i did consider making a page for the Bonk.io player at some point, but i'm not sure if the game is popular enough for them to actually get a page, the player count isn't too impressive

Crazy necro lol
i did consider making a page for the Bonk.io player at some point, but i'm not sure if the game is popular enough for them to actually get a page, the player count isn't too impressive
Also I don't think we can say for sure the size of the balls

Funny story, after reading thenecro comment here I tried to play bonk.io and was called racial slurs : D

Back