• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is really something simple that I wanted to do months ago in the previous revisions but that I forgot.

Basically after vol 8 of the main story all the characters gained evolution magic that let them manipulate the fundamental information of anything, and after that point practically everyone use it with all their magic, especially with the other ancient magics as the combination of different ancient magics greatly increase the effects and lethality of their abilities, so what I want is to simply add resistance to information manip to those characters able to resist the effects of ancient magic used together with evolution magic, mainly to those that can resist Divine Edicts as it's currently accepted in the profiles that the users of Divine Edict mix it together with evolution magic to ensure that the opponent get affected by their haxs. This is essentially speaking an extension of how all of those that resist ancient magic get law and concept manip resistance due to the fact that ancient magic manipulate those things, just that in this case is also listed information manip resistance due to evolution magic.

The other thing is something that I also accidentally forgot in the previous revision, and that's that Gahard in his second key should downscale from Apostles and he could fight them when they were at 40% of their normal capacity. Apostles are currently 170.76xMFTL, so Gahard would be 68.30xFTL+, with additionally a perception of 819.65xMFTL as his helmet have Riftwalk which is a 12x amp (actually is a 12x physical amp and the perception amp is far greater, but since he only have it in his helmet he seem to only receive the increase perception part of the ability). And since we are with Gahard then it should be added to the justification of his first key that he can perceive the change in an attack at miliseconds of touching him [Arifureta Vol 1, Chapter 4], which would support the current Supersonic rating as that's Supersonic reaction time, I could try to do a calculation about that feat as it could give some juicy thing but as I'm busy with college and other verses I will let the me of months in the future handle that.

I mean you are adding resistance to information manipulation and upgrading a guy to FTL+, i wouldn't say this is minor, though i get the frustration of having to wait for more staff.

I mean you are adding resistance to information manipulation and upgrading a guy to FTL+, i wouldn't say this is minor, though i get the frustration of having to wait for more staff.
Fair enough, although both were really things just forgotten from previous revisions (especially Gahard speed, I still don't know how I missed that so badly).

I actually have a question unrelated to this crt

why the hero's party at Post Orcus key get FTL rating scales from half of the labyrinth monster that are totally out of their current level's speed?

Okay, another question for the resistance

I don't get why using info type 2 to increase lethality of a spell is considered as resistance to info type 2 hax, it's not like the very information of the target is changed

I actually have a question unrelated to this crt

why the hero's party at Post Orcus key get FTL rating scales from half of the labyrinth monster that are totally out of their current level's speed?

Okay, another question for the resistance

I don't get why using info type 2 to increase lethality of a spell is considered as resistance to info type 2 hax, it's not like the very information of the target is changed
1) Because they have half the stats of their next key which can fight and defeat labyrinth monsters without much problem (which I think was made clear in their justification iirc)

2) Maybe lethality wasn't a correct word and I should have go with something like efficacy? Like Divine Edict is an ability that most of the time isn't used to kill but mostly immobilize and due to the manipulation of information from evolution magic it can affect those that would resist a version without evolution magic, something currently accepted in the hax potency scaling, hence why they should have listed the resistance to it like with the rest of things they get from resisting a Divine Edict.

1) Because they have half the stats of their next key which can fight and defeat labyrinth monsters without much problem (which I think was made clear in their justification iirc)
See this brought two problem, first of all, stats number in the status plate is not accurate, and second, the one calc they half scale to, is literally the last monster of the Labyrinth aka the strongest, why should they scale to them even if it's only half of the speed?
Maybe lethality wasn't a correct word and I should have go with something like efficacy? Like Divine Edict is an ability that most of the time isn't used to kill but mostly immobilize and due to the manipulation of information from evolution magic it can affect those that would resist a version without evolution magic, something currently accepted in the hax potency scaling, hence why they should have listed the resistance to it like with the rest of things they get from resisting a Divine Edict.
See if the description is changing the information of the target to freeze or manipulate the target by manipulating their information then I accept, except there is no such description

In other word, scan please

Other than that I accept the other things in this crt

See this brought two problem, first of all, stats number in the status plate is not accurate, and second, the one calc they half scale to, is literally the last monster of the Labyrinth aka the strongest, why should they scale to them even if it's only half of the speed?

See if the description is changing the information of the target to freeze or manipulate the target by manipulating their information then I accept, except there is no such description

In other word, scan please

Other than that I accept the other things in this crt
Is not based on the stats of their status plates (we never even see their status plates after vol 4), we don't use them for the statistics in the profiles, is based on direct statements of them getting a 2x amp from the aritfacts Hajime gave them which have evolution magic on them. That second point would certainly fair, if it wasn't for the fact that they aren't actually particularly strong labyrinth monsters as the difficulty of their fight is about having to face so many enemies simultaneously after be exhausted from the labyrinth puzzles and ever-present heat (so just an endurance battle in a bad shape), furthermore the hero party (or more especifically Suzu and Ryutarou, the two weaker/slower of the main hero party) after the Schnee labyrinth (so before the training for the war against Ehit) could fight against monsters of high floors of Oscar labyrinth and the monsters of Oscar labyrinth are very explicitly the strongest monsters of all the other labyrinths by far (which was the point behind Oscar labyrinth idea, a test of pure fighting strength instead of special gimmicks and purposes like the other labyrinths).

Scan of what? Evolution magic affecting the information of things and people? Because they already are in the profiles and the blog with the Divine Edict layers scaling, things that you already have see as you were present in the crts that added all of those things.

Scan of what? Evolution magic affecting the information of things and people? Because they already are in the profiles and the blog with the Divine Edict layers scaling, things that you already have see as you were present in the crts that added all of those things.
the scan that Divine Edict uses information to control the target, but since it'll go down to the semantic hole the imma stop now
Is not based on the stats of their status plates (we never even see their status plates after vol 4), we don't use them for the statistics in the profiles, is based on direct statements of them getting a 2x amp from the aritfacts Hajime gave them which have evolution magic on them. That second point would certainly fair, if it wasn't for the fact that they aren't actually particularly strong labyrinth monsters as the difficulty of their fight is about having to face so many enemies simultaneously after be exhausted from the labyrinth puzzles and ever-present heat (so just an endurance battle in a bad shape), furthermore the hero party (or more especifically Suzu and Ryutarou, the two weaker/slower of the main hero party) after the Schnee labyrinth (so before the training for the war against Ehit) could fight against monsters of high floors of Oscar labyrinth and the monsters of Oscar labyrinth are very explicitly the strongest monsters of all the other labyrinths by far (which was the point behind Oscar labyrinth idea, a test of pure fighting strength instead of special gimmicks and purposes like the other labyrinths).
I thought the surface level of Orcus labyrinth is much weaker than even the first floor of deeper level of Orcus Labyrinth (The floor where Hajime falls through) hence it's pretty hard to see the difference, but good point on the 2x amp, although I never knew it also amp speed too

I know it has nothing to do with this subject, but isn't it time to put Aiko, Shizuku and Endo in Hajime's party? (on the Wiki) or at least remove Shizuku from the Hero's party.

I thought the surface level of Orcus labyrinth is much weaker than even the first floor of deeper level of Orcus Labyrinth (The floor where Hajime falls through) hence it's pretty hard to see the difference, but good point on the 2x amp, although I never knew it also amp speed too
The surface of Orcus yes, but I mean that Suzu and Ryutarou were fighting in deep floors of the true Oscar labyrinth (remember when they were hunting monster to either tame or get materials, after that they went to the Hour Crystal and trained to power up). I mean, literally the first showing of evolution magic that we had as far I remember was Shizuku using it for a moment to blitz the yetis in the beginning of Schnee labyrinth.

I know it has nothing to do with this subject, but isn't it time to put Aiko, Shizuku and Endo in Hajime's party? (on the Wiki) or at least remove Shizuku from the Hero's party.
More than be part of Hajime family they currently are members of the Nagumo family, which is similar but still different, so it they were to be added then it should be renamed that part of the verse page to 'Nagumo's family'.

More than be part of Hajime family they currently are members of the Nagumo family, which is similar but still different, so it they were to be added then it should be renamed that part of the verse page to 'Nagumo's family'.
I go there on the wiki and change or talk to an admin?

Back