• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intelligence feat for Eric Cartman (season 21)

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if you thought we could add "Eric Cartman is a skilled manipulator (showed when he basically "brainwashed" Heidi Turner (a nice and intelligent girl) into becoming a female version of himself and made her think Kyle is the one who manipulated her)" in the "intelligence" section of his profile.

well he can be inconsistent with it cause he was fooled before tbf for a number of stupid things (like buying the hair when he can just wait for puberty to hit)

Yes that's true, that said many consider Cartman started to become manipulative at the end of the Scott tenorman's episode.

ahhh gotcha so its probably best that while he can be fooled easily at times he has shown to be a skilled manipulator on multiple occasions (insert feats)

I mean, he's fooled easily because he's an arrogant nine year old

he's been shown not only to be capable of academic achievement but has also proven himself in other areas of intelligence (besides his naivety)

What does his intelligence section currently say?

@Antvasima Gifted in terms of strategic thinking (Planned the death of Scott Tenorman's parents in a very complex fashion. In general, Cartman has planned several complicated actions in advance). Below Average otherwise.

Do you have a suggestion for what it should say instead? Below average seems like an exaggeration.

I'm not quite sure. Maybe it could say "Often naive otherwise" as opposed to Below Average? I'm not sure how to word the manipulation part though...

Naive probably isn't quite the right word. He is rather cynical. He is lazy in terms of applying himself to use his intellect though. Maybe simply: "However, he is usually too lazy and spoiled to make an effort."

Back