• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death: spatial manipulation for Yogiri + Time Travel and Causality manipulation for HRE

The first one is just Yogiri wondering what will happened if he actually try to apply ID to space, no spatial manip here.

A lot more context is needed for the second one.

Yeah we don’t see him do it, he isn’t even sure what will happen.
Yogurt MCsuggs should just be denied this upgrade.

Yeah we don’t see him do it, he isn’t even sure what will happen.
Yogurt MCsuggs should just be denied this upgrade.
The narrator literally said: "in the worst case the world might collapse..." proving that Yogiri can does really have the ability to kill space but it would result on destroying the universe so it would be one of the forbidden moves

Last edited:
“In worse case.” As in only a possibility.
We don’t know how and even Yogiri isn’t sure about it. Too vauge, too unlikely.

“In worse case.” As in only a possibility.
We don’t know how and even Yogiri isn’t sure about it. Too vauge, too unlikely.
We do know that Yogiri can kill entire space-time universes via instant Death which is why it's rated as 2-A and also him killing HRE along with all the countless of worlds that he ate so I don't see how killing space should be an issue

Still doesn’t change the fact that we don’t see it happen and Yogiri still ain’t sure.
You are trying and failing at diversion.

When not even he knows what will happen yeah we can’t classify what it would be.
Also it ain’t even space manip, just EE/death manip.

HS but yogiri can bypass an aura who can null even conceptual attacks.
what kind of resistance is it?

Risers footsteps split the earth, and his punches sent the great river flowing backwards. His eyes caught the speed of light, and the aura he wore nullified even conceptual attacks.

And yet, none of this worked. He wasn’t even able to do anything.

This wasn’t even a battle, as the limbs were simply killed off one by one.

“This is bullshit! This is not acceptable!”

“I thought you’d be more of a warrior. Right arm.“

Risers right arm lost its strength.

cuz if it's just a barrier it can't rlly negate conceptual attacks since most conceptual attack aren't physical and therefore a simple barrier can't counter them in my opinion.(i'm not sure anw)

No, a barrier could negate those attacks, depending on how those are performed.
Unless it acts like ID then the barrier would take it, that’s how I interpreted it, I don’t get how else to do it.

Shouldn't Yogiri True Form have passive Fear/Madness manipulation? (anyone who try to see Yogiri True Forme they'll get immediately insane and become afraid of him )

Did this thread is dead? btw i kinda agree Yog Spatial Manipulation since he able to basicly "Kill" space or we can just put like "Possibly Spatial Manipulation" in his profile

Back