• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From the Editing Rules;
  • You can automatically insert much of the structure listed in the Standard Format for Character Profiles into a new profile page if you click the "Create Page" button, and then select "Standard Profile Page".
The Welcome Message page has more instructions on creating proper pages.
By the way, what tier would have Malnarilna, would it be 2-C like from powerscaling to HRE or higher like 1-B powerscaling to the like as Toichiro Hakamada from being major gods?
I guess their pages would be similar to gods like Toichiro Hakamada.

From the Editing Rules;
  • You can automatically insert much of the structure listed in the Standard Format for Character Profiles into a new profile page if you click the "Create Page" button, and then select "Standard Profile Page".
The Welcome Message page has more instructions on creating proper pages.
By the way, what tier would have Malnarilna, would it be 2-C like from powerscaling to HRE or higher like 1-B powerscaling to the like as Toichiro Hakamada from being major gods?
I guess their pages would be similar to gods like Toichiro Hakamada.
I think Malnarilna is more of a standard god(normal god) when we considered her regeneration capacity. So at least right now she should just be similar to Vahanato at least till I find more information regarding her power in upcoming novel. I see her more into something as of 1-c but I will not go there, not right now.

Last edited:
I want to see how people view about this first before I making her profile a thing. I will put the scan later. If there something I miss, tell me.

Malnarina’s possible profile.

Name: Malnarina, Administrator of the universe, Twin goddesses of Malnarina’s sect

Origin: Instant Death

Tier: At least 2c possibly higher.

Power and abilities:

Should possess all ability that they bestow upon the others which include:

Attack potency: at least low multiverse level (Can contend with heavenly record eater. Should be far stronger than normal god as they can defeat the twelve god which govern the world before) possibly higher (is among the major god and seal one of the strongest god in the heavenly record multiverse. The process of the sealing is unknown however)

Speed: should be comparable to heavenly record eater. Should be comparable to the being which can contend with the god.

Intelligent: nigh-omniscient

Last edited:
I want to see how people view about this first before I making her profile a thing. I will put the scan later. If there something I miss, tell me.

Power and abilities:
  • shapeshifting (capable of taking a different form)
  • immortality type 1 and 4 (God are eternal. Capable of resurrection others and even themselves)
  • Power bestowal (Can grant power upon others)
  • Time stop (can stop time at will)
  • Dream manipulation (can appear in dream of other and also manipulate the dream at will)
  • Summoning (can summon people from another world)
  • Telepathy (can communicate with the apostles or between themselves via telepathy)
  • life and death manipulation (As gods, they can manipulate life and death like flipping a switch)
  • Information manipulation, information analysis, conceptual alteration(type 1) and reality warping (Should capable of access higher layer of information of the world. Can manipulate the world’s core which define the world. By manipulation the world core, the reality also will be impact from it)
  • Higher dimensional existence (for mind only; God had higher order mind allowing them to comprehend the higher information layer of heavenly record and heavenly record eater)
  • Law manipulation ( Ability to rewrite phenomena is a norm for god)
  • Regeneration (high-godly over time)
  • Nonexistent physiology nature 1, aspect type 1,2,3,4 and 5
  • Power nullification (The battle of the gods are about domain and similar power will nullify each other making them powerless)
  • Sealing (The one who seal Kouryuu’s power. The battle of the god lead to either enslavery the loser or seal their power)

• Conceptual manipulation, durability negatation and spatial manipulation( ability of the sword that cut through space and concepts)
  • Statistic amplification (able to raise all physical stats by 1000)
  • ice manipulation (absolute zero is ability to freeze anything)
  • Existence erasure, invulnerability, perception manipulation and power nullification (All ability that been possessed by apostles)
  • subjective reality and reality warping ( Ability to perceive the world as a game and alter reality following it)
  • Creation (Ability to create unlimited amount of shield)
  • Flight (can fly using the shield)
  • Water manipulation (can produce hot water)
  • Disease manipulation and earth manipulation? (Capable of creating virus which can infect all living thing. Able to create hole)
  • Space-Time manipulation, power nullification, Time travel (Ability of system engineeer allow to influence the system. Capable of nullify skill or magic as well as control space and time. The power of Darian to jump to different branch of timeline)
  • Resistance to death manipulation, disease manipulation, petrifaction, poison manipulation, sleep, burn, freeze and charm manipulation. Resistance to absorbtion.
  • Possibly much more since they can direct influence upon the battle song system and gain more abilities from it.

Attack potency: at least low multiverse level (Can contend with heavenly record eater. Should be far stronger than normal god as they can defeat the twelve god which govern the world before) possibly higher (is among the major god and seal one of the strongest god in the heavenly record multiverse. The process of the sealing is unknown however)

Speed: should be comparable to heavenly record eater. Should be comparable to the being which can contend with the god.

Would MalnaRilna also have immortality type 9 in their incarnate/temporary vessel key?

They were only possessing temporary vessels anyway, so no matter what happened to the vessel itself, it wouldn’t affect their existence as gods in the slightest.

It seem that I have to wait at least 2 days before I can make a profile here. Well, just more time to find feat I guess?

It seem that I have to wait at least 2 days before I can make a profile here. Well, just more time to find feat I guess?
Also the power absorption Kris had gotten. She can steal the ability of those people she slashes with her sword. (Battlesong ability, Non-battle song ability (she summons people from another world and could take their power), and even HRE avatar ability).

“I was given the power to take the abilities of others by slashing them, so I thought I’d try it out.”-vol. 7

“Oh, yes! The secret is to cut them without killing them! I gain their powers when I cut them, but the power I get is random. So if they’re still alive, I can just keep trying over and over! At first, I didn’t really get that, so I just cut them down immediately.” Kris acted as if she were relaying a great discovery.

MalnaRilna should also have teleport as Hanakawa and other Apostles are given the power to teleport to Yogiri once, naturally as the one given them power, MalnaRilna teleport is not limited.

Last edited:
Also the power absorption Kris had gotten. She can steal the ability of those people she slashes with her sword. (Battlesong ability, Non-battle song ability (she summons people from another world and could take power), and even HRE avatar ability).

“I was given the power to take the abilities of others by slashing them, so I thought I’d try it out.”-vol. 7

“Oh, yes! The secret is to cut them without killing them! I gain their powers when I cut them, but the power I get is random. So if they’re still alive, I can just keep trying over and over! At first, I didn’t really get that, so I just cut them down immediately.” Kris acted as if she were relaying a great discovery.

MalnaRilna should also have teleport as Hanakawa and other Apostles are given the power to teleport to him once, naturally as the one given them power, MalnaRilna teleport is not limited.
She definitely have a teleportation ability but in kris case, do we call it power absorbtion? Do there other ability in this wiki that suit it more?

She definitely have a teleportation ability but in kris case, do we call it power absorbtion? Do there other ability in this wiki that suit it more?
I believe it is still power absorption. Power Mimicry wouldn't suit it as Kris steals a power, not mimic them. The case with Hanakawa not able to summon anything anymore and Shigeto losing his Book of Prophecy before obtaining Omega Blade.

Malnarina seem to have the ability to peek into the other worlds. Does this consider as cosmic awareness or other sort of ability?

What does kind of resistance to burn and freeze. Is it call resistance to thermal manipulation? Is it resistance to fire and ice manipulation? It seem the wiki don’t have charm manipulation? Is there ability associate with it?

Power and abilities:
  • shapeshifting (capable of taking a different form)
  • immortality type 1,4 and 9 (God are eternal. Capable of resurrection others and even themselves. The body which they use to interact are nothing more but a vessel. Anything that happen to the vessel shouldn’t affect their existence)
  • Power bestowal (Can grant power upon others)
  • Time stop (can stop time at will)
  • Dream manipulation (can appear in dream of other and also manipulate the dream at will)
  • Summoning (can summon people from another world)
  • Telepathy (can communicate with the apostles or between themselves via telepathy)
  • life and death manipulation (As gods, they can manipulate life and death like flipping a switch)
  • Information manipulation, information analysis, conceptual alteration(type 1) and reality warping (Should capable of access higher layer of information of the world. Can manipulate the world’s core which define the world. By manipulation the world core, the reality also will be impact from it)
  • Higher dimensional existence (for mind only; God had higher order mind allowing them to comprehend the higher information layer of heavenly record and heavenly record eater)
  • Law manipulation ( Ability to rewrite phenomena is a norm for god)
  • Regeneration (high-godly over time)
  • Nonexistent physiology nature 1, aspect type 1,2,3,4 and 5
  • Power nullification (The battle of the gods are about domain and similar power will nullify each other making them powerless)
  • Sealing (The one who seal Kouryuu’s power. The battle of the god lead to either enslavery the loser or seal their power)

• Conceptual manipulation, durability negatation and spatial manipulation( ability of the sword that cut through space and concepts)
  • Statistic amplification (able to raise all physical stats by 1000)
  • ice manipulation (absolute zero is ability to freeze anything)
  • Existence erasure, invulnerability, perception manipulation and power nullification (All ability that been possessed by apostles)
  • subjective reality and reality warping ( Ability to perceive the world as a game and alter reality following it)
  • Creation (Ability to create unlimited amount of shield)
  • Flight (can fly using the shield)
  • Teleportation (can teleport to any point of space)
  • Water manipulation (Infinity shield had ability to produce hot water)
  • Attack reflection (Can counter attack via full counter)
  • Disease manipulation and earth manipulation? (Capable of creating virus which can infect all living thing. Able to create hole)
  • Space-Time manipulation, power nullification, Time travel (Ability of system engineeer allow to influence the system. Capable of nullify skill or magic as well as control space and time. The power of Darian to jump to different branch of timeline)
  • Resistance to death manipulation, disease manipulation, petrification, poison manipulation, sleep, burn, freeze and charm manipulation. Resistance to absorbtion.
  • Possibly much more since they can direct influence upon the battle song system and gain more abilities from it.

I guess reasoning that gods could have abilities like from their power bestowal would be explained by their stated omnipotence; it should be probably be explained on their profile regarding the case. By the way, do you have references like the chapter whether for the web novel/or light novel for the feats?

What does kind of resistance to burn and freeze. Is it call resistance to thermal manipulation? Is it resistance to fire and ice manipulation? It seem the wiki don’t have charm manipulation? Is there ability associate with it?
The first case is usually resistance to fire and ice manipulation.
Charm manipulation is usually empathic manipulation or mind manipulation depending on the context.

I take most information from vol 5 -9. Or should I be more specific like what chapter it is? If so, I will try add it.

In vol 9, the omega blade are stated to be power like that of an authority of a god, that is the power to influence the world. As such it had power of the god and the god should have similar power to omega blade. This include the battle song system.

God are stated to be close to omnipotent and omniscient. There are limits as they can only use their omnipotence within their domain and usually would determine the winner of fight. As an administrator, Malnarilna’s domain should cover the entirety from the heavenly record and as such capable of using their omnipotence freely in their world. Those with authority of the god can influence the world as a whole which would include system contain within it like the battle song system.

Would this work as Explanation for their power?

Last edited:
Reference
Instant Death LN (this is not in order, and there some more to list but I will add later)
Vol 5 ch 6
Vol 5 ch 7
Vol 5 ch 8
Vol 6 ch 25
Vol 7 ch 7
Vol 7 ch 8
Vol 7 ch 9
Vol 7 ch 12
Vol 7 ch 13
Vol 7 ch 14
Vol 7 ch 16
Vol 7 ch 17
Vol 7 ch 20
Vol 7 ch 21
Vol 7 ch 22
Vol 7 ch 23
Vol 8 ch 10
Vol 9 ch 10

Last edited:
In vol 9, the omega blade are stated to be power like that of an authority of a god, that is the power to influence the world. As such it had power of the god and the god should have similar power to omega blade. This include the battle song system.

God are stated to be close to omnipotent and omniscient. There are limits as they can only use their omnipotence within their domain and usually would determine the winner of fight. As an administrator, Malnarilna’s domain should cover the entirety from the heavenly record and as such capable of using their omnipotence freely in their world. Those with authority of the god can influence the world as a whole which would include system contain within it like the battle song system.

Would this work as Explanation for their power?
Sure. I guess the supporting reference could be added for text.

Mostly good will take a closer inspection later when have time.

I'm mostly unsure on whether MalnaRilna is the gods that seal UEG. My own theory thought that the universe they govern is only used as the sealing ground and the duty of watching over the seal is given to MalnaRilna.
Yeah, because I am sure the one that did it is great sage. It just the one that maintain the seal is them that’s all. This is why I just put them at unknown however just the fact that they are surely stronger than most normal gods, just not on the level of high ranking god and above.

Yeah, because I am sure the one that did it is a great sage. It's just the one that maintains the seal is them that’s all. This is why I just put them as unknown however just the fact that they are surely stronger than most normal gods, just not on the level of high ranking gods and above.
Btw, you have read past vol. 9 right? Is there any follow-up story from vol. 1 about the Hero and his little sister? It is just weird that after all this time, there is no mention of them at all.

Oh ya, I have also counted the philospher stone that Shigeto got using the Omega Sword is 3, corresponding to the three philosopher stones that Yogiri and Lou haven't got.

-Akemi
-Gorozaburou
-And, Aoi.

But it begs a question, Van (The Grandson of Great Sage) doesn't have Philospher stone? Because Shigeto asked for the stones and all three went to him.

Btw, you have read past vol. 9 right? Is there any follow-up story from vol. 1 about the Hero and his little sister? It is just weird that after all this time, there is no mention of them at all.

Oh ya, I have also counted the philospher stone that Shigeto got using the Omega Sword is 3, corresponding to the three philosopher stones that Yogiri and Lou haven't got.

-Akemi
-Gorozaburou
-And, Aoi.

But it begs a question, Van (The Grandson of Great Sage) doesn't have Philospher stone? Because Shigeto asked for the stones and all three went to him.
Isn’t it because of barrier surrounding the Perm’s continent? It is barrier powerful enough to contain gods (well, not mean much for high ranking god like Toichirou and UEG.

Also hero and his little sister? Did I skip chapter? I think I might have start from vol 3 and above so I might miss that.

Also hero and his little sister? Did I skip a chapter? I think I might have started from vol 3 and above so I might miss that.
Yeah, the manga skips it but in the light novel. The hero that fought Lain (Ein) went to his home and found his little sister (Ariel) who seemed to be brainwashed/manipulated because she is very loyal to the great sage after she got kidnapped by him and violated.

Chapter 22- Interlude: You came to get me, right?

Yeah, the manga skips it but in the light novel. The hero that fought Lain (Ein) went to his home and found his little sister (Ariel) who seemed to be brainwashed/manipulated because she is very loyal to the great sage after she got kidnapped by him and violated.

Chapter 22- Interlude: You came to get me, right?
Shit. Really first time I heard that. Did she become his believer or something? Because of what I heard happen in vol 13

Can someone help me? I want to put link for the ability description in the Malnarina sandbox but I don’t know how.

Shit. Really first time I heard that. Did she become his believer or something? Because of what I heard happen in vol 13
She becomes obsessed with the Great Sage, she even attacked her brother after she got discarded by the Great Sage and gain Freedom, wanting to get back to his dungeon or something. They even introduce the Great Sage secretary in that chapter.

“Hello. I am the secretary of the Great Sage. Please call me Alexia.”

The Great Sage. The moment Ein heard that name, he immediately fell into a fighting stance. Although he had lost his holy sword, that was only one part of a Hero’s power. Even barehanded, he had plenty of combat strength remaining.

Ariel also screams "Lord Mitsuki, I belong to lord Mitsuki." Indicating that Mitsuki could possibly be the Great Sage name.

She becomes obsessed with the Great Sage, she even attacked her brother after she got discarded by the Great Sage and gain Freedom, wanting to get back to his dungeon or something. They even introduce the Great Sage secretary in that chapter.

“Hello. I am the secretary of the Great Sage. Please call me Alexia.”

The Great Sage. The moment Ein heard that name, he immediately fell into a fighting stance. Although he had lost his holy sword, that was only one part of a Hero’s power. Even barehanded, he had plenty of combat strength remaining.

Ariel also screams "Lord Mitsuki, I belong to lord Mitsuki." Indicating that Mitsuki could possibly be the Great Sage name.
Is this all from vol 1?

Also, I do have heard his name utter before but that rather rumour from about vol 13. I never know there is such chapter. I might read vol 1 ID again then

Back