• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, thanks.
I will try to add them and the scans later; then, I am aiming to compile references and scans for roughly all of the relevant/notable abilities or feats for current light volumes and for web novel chapters.

I went through the novel; it seems like vampires' regeneration cap out from dying from their hearts being destroyed; the other vampire's death seems to support this notion (Volume 2, Chapter 11).
So, Lain's regeneration doesn't seem like it was from her physiology to me but more from the stones like other Sages.
The supporting evidence is that in Volume 9 Chapter 15 even after being killed by the Nigh-Omnipotent Sword, a Sage instantly, came back was stated that he won't die with the stone still in his body; Volume 9 Chapter 16 could also work as a supporting evidence for evidence from Volume 4 by Sion.
I guess I could be fine with Low-Godly scaling to sages from Lain, now.

eh, I don't think so. I don't think we can compare Lain's regeneration with normal vampire considering she is the original vampire. She was known for her immortality so to say that every sage have it would make it not special anymore. Also, I might be mistaken but isn't her immortality related to her sister and plant seyla which grant curse immortality?(vol 10 or 11).

Last edited:
eh, I don't think so. I don't think we can compare Lain's regeneration with normal vampire considering she is the original vampire. She was known for her immortality so to say that every sage have it would make it not special anymore. Also, I might be mistaken but isn't her immortality related to her sister and plant seyla which grant curse immortality?(vol 10 or 11).
I am not sure about the part on volume 10 or 11. If you have the evidence, can you post it and the chapter.

It's still related to a gift though given that vampire was stated to be withing the system; I think it was stated in volume 1. I will try to post the evidence's link later.
Characters like sages and gods can negate gifts which doesn't make her regeneration seems that impressive if based on a class. Though, sages are banned from fighting each others.

In the case, the sage still coming back after being killed by the Omega Blade, it showed that the regeneration wasn't within the system since the blade didn't remove it despite reminding all the other sage's power.

For images, you can host them in Imgur, Gyazoo, the wiki, or similar and later add the link here.

okay I will try posting later. Well even if we ignore the regeneration part, every sage should at least get resurrection due to the sage stone.

Last edited:
Did she even try to use her powers on it, though? I recalled Aoi hid behind Hanawaka in Volume 2, Chapter 13.
Her ability like plot manipulation, reality warping, power nullification and casualty manipulation came from her own worldview. Worldview holder can alter the conceptual based of the world. To resist her ability, on top of having resistance to plot manipulation, you should also need to have resistance to cm1.

okay I will try posting later. Well even if we ignore the regeneration part, every sage should at least get resurrection due to the sage stone.
It is possible the sages could get resurrection or immortality type 4 with the stone.
Her ability like plot manipulation, reality warping, power nullification and casualty manipulation came from her own worldview. Worldview holder can alter the conceptual based of the world. To resist her ability, on top of having resistance to plot manipulation, you should also need to have resistance to cm1.
Yes; though, going by the wiki standards, a possibility at best might be feasible. Aoi just hid and didn't use her powers; it could be PIS or CIS that she didn't use powers.
Besides, was it stated that aggressors can resist sage's powers or negated gifts?

It is possible the sages could get resurrection or immortality type 4 with the stone.

Yes; though, going by the wiki standards, a possibility at best might be feasible. Aoi just hid and didn't use her powers; it could be PIS or CIS that she didn't use powers.
Besides, was it stated that aggressors can resist sage's powers or negated gifts?
I guess so. Due to nature of the cosmology, everyone (those with human like intelligence) had their own worldview and as such should technically have cm1 (conceptual alteration) and higher dimensional manipulation.

There no reason to presume that she can’t use it on him. For example, balance of power came from her worldview is in her disposal yet even with that she said that she won’t be able to beat it. Although, one can argue that hedgehog himself might had its own worldview as it’s quite intelligent. I guess I can concede to it being just a possibility for now.

I found the chapter regarding Lain immortality From vol 10 Act 1 ch 7.
(Sorry, it kinda hard to make link. I will try sent better post later)
(I translate the chapter using deepl so they maybe many spelling mistake but I think you can get the general idea)

The one Lain wants to kill is Seyla Tendo. She is Tendo Reine's twin sister."

'This is getting more and more like something I don't want to do, like kill my sister, but...'

Yogiri was more than a little taken aback. It was not a good thing to be a part of a family murderer.

Rain and Seyla. These two, like Yogiri, came to this world from another world and were considered as candidates for wise men.

" You mean Japanese?
Judging from the name."

It seems that many Japanese people have come to this world, so this story is not so unusual.

Yes, it is. The gift given to Rain and Seira was a class called Twin Twins. They can share resources such as senses and magic power with each other. It was useful, but not as powerful as the others.

Sure, there are plenty of great classes, like being a general or a dominator. Compared to them, it seems like nothing.

In fact, the chances of becoming a sage seemed slim. But this is the world we live in. He had to struggle somehow, and it seems he went through a lot of hardship. Well, I don't really feel that way.

But wasn't Lane immortal, with his origin blood and all?"

Um. Can you give me a few more minutes so we can talk about that area?"

Sorry. I'll shut up and listen.
They were working hard every day to somehow become wise, when they discovered a relic of a god once dedicated to the land at an ancient site.
......"

No, it would be easier if you could at least give me a little repartee.
Just finish what you're saying at once.

'Well, there's no point in dragging it out, is there? That relic of God was to change a man into a non-human being. In other words, that was what turned Lane into an origin blood. But in fact, it was Seyla who used it. It seems that there was a dispute as to which of them used it. If you use a relic that you don't know well, you don't know what will happen. So I, as the older sister, decided to be the test subject. She thought so, but she also thought that she would have a better chance of surviving in this world if she could obtain the power, so in the end she decided to let her sister use it.

What's a relic?"He said,

"It's a metal box the size of a palm. When Seyla opened the box, something jumped out from inside and became entangled with Seyla. It then adhered to the skin, became one with it, and melted into Seyla's body. In no time at all, Seira says, she swelled up and could no longer retain her human form. Rain was puzzled and regretted it. However, just being in a hurry would not help Seira. So, Rain decided to use the Twins' class characteristics. By sharing the senses, he thought that he could take over Seira's pain. What awaited her was unimaginably intense pain. The relic not only transformed her body, but also humiliated her soul, the very core of her being. Rain could not stand it. He gave up his consciousness so many times that he didn't even know who he was, but at that point he had already achieved the homeostasis of immortality. Whether his mind was broken or distorted, it would soon return to its normal state. The pain seemed to last forever, but it ended abruptly.
It was over, and Raine found herself alone."

Having finished that much, Risley fell silent.

Nn, ......? So what do you want me to do? What's the motive for wanting to kill her? What happened after that?"

No," she said. Seira was missing and could not be reunited with her. They searched all over the world, but could not find her.

Is it possible he's already dead?

She was convinced that she was alive. In fact, the Origin Blood power that Rain has acquired is only a small part of the power that Seira has gained, so I think she has even more immortality than Rain.

As expected, you don't even know why you want to kill ......

To begin with, Yogiri has no intention of using his power for any reason other than to protect himself.

Because he was asked to, because he was disgusted, because he was a bad guy. If he kills for such reasons, he will not be able to stop. He is sure it will be impossible to do so.

Last edited:
Actually I wish to use different username but let say I slip up when I first register in the wiki. Either way, nice to meet you here.

Actually I wish to use different username but let say I slip up when I first register in the wiki. Either way, nice to meet you here.
Likewise. Anyway, I've been re-reading ID from vol. 1-8 and currently reading vol 9 of official translation by J-novel. So if there is anything needed to check from the earlier volume, my memory is still fresh.

Likewise. Anyway, I've been re-reading ID from vol. 1-8 and currently reading vol 9 of official translation by J-novel. So if there is anything needed to check from the earlier volume, my memory is still fresh.
Likewise. Though my memory are more to what currently happen in the newest vol 12. It seem there already vol 13 but still not updated in syosetsu so I still waiting for that. Vol 14 seem to be the final vol unless the company press the author to prolong the story once again.

Likewise. Though my memory are more to what currently happen in the newest vol 12. It seem there already vol 13 but still not updated in syosetsu so I still waiting for that. Vol 14 seem to be the final vol unless the company press the author to prolong the story once again.
Vol. 13 is only up on the author fan box. The last time I check, it has accumulated 14 chapters.

After reading vol. 3 again, it bug me that the ID didn't instantly kill the fish, only after it tried to eat the record/foundation that it finally died. It makes me realize that the reason HRE couldn't see his own future was that in the future he would have died, essentially there is no future anymore for him at that point. The implication made him panic, making a drastic decision to abandon its vessel and flee to its real body. Only to get god complex to try eating the foundation which is the reason he died in the first place. His fate is already predetermined and the fish died. Precisely the reason why it couldn't see the future in the first place. I just realized this recently.

Vol. 13 is only up on the author fan box. The last time I check, it has accumulated 14 chapters.

After reading vol. 3 again, it bug me that the ID didn't instantly kill the fish, only after it tried to eat the record/foundation that it finally died. It makes me realize that the reason HRE couldn't see his own future was that in the future he would have died, essentially there is no future anymore for him at that point. The implication made him panic, making a drastic decision to abandon its vessel and flee to its real body. Only to get god complex to try eating the foundation which is the reason he died in the first place. His fate is already predetermined and the fish died. Precisely the reason why it couldn't see the future in the first place. I just realized this recently.
Eh, does that mean you actually found chapters for vol 13? I known there already vol 13 in pixiv but I am not used to it so i can’t find it. Can you send me the link?

Last edited:
To be fair, on the instant Point, Yogiri seems to have set the timer of death or delay death at 10 seconds which came to past/and never decrease despite HRE moving to the past

It depend on how you interpret. 10 second that decide HRE death does not tie to time of heavenly record but rather the HRE itself. Yogiri only directly kill someone if they actually try to kill or hurt him. There technically no reason why he choose to set timer for HRE death (back in vol 1, he only did that to avoid Tomochika seeing the beast human died in front of her).
It only seem like he set time because HRE is one with time and as such know past, present and future. His future been cut and time travelling does not work which make him afraid. Due to pride been hurt and no knowledge of the future, HRE then perform the act to destroy the heavenly record which indirectly would kill yogiri so yogiri activate his ability which in turn lead to HRE death After the 10 seconds.

I wonder if we could give a possibly mid godly regeneration for Lain. It seem Seyla not just affecting the body but the soul as well.

To be fair, on the instant Point, Yogiri seems to have set the timer of death or delay death at 10 seconds which came to past/and never decrease despite HRE moving to the past
I thought so at first, but the writers make it seems that HRE only died when Yogiri said or thought to say die.

It opened its enormous mouth, large enough to swallow the world in a single bite. In the depths of that cavernous maw, a light began to shine, a brilliant flash of rage that would incinerate everything before it.

Die.

The second it determined that it would unleash that light, it came to its senses. It felt like it had heard something. And it realized...ten seconds had passed since it had first predicted its own death.

It depend on how you interpret. 10 second that decide HRE death does not tie to time of heavenly record but rather the HRE itself. Yogiri only directly kill someone if they actually try to kill or hurt him. There technically no reason why he choose to set timer for HRE death (back in vol 1, he only did that to avoid Tomochika seeing the beast human died in front of her).
It only seem like he set time because HRE is one with time and as such know past, present and future. His future been cut and time travelling does not work which make him afraid. Due to pride been hurt and no knowledge of the future, HRE then perform the act to destroy the heavenly record which indirectly would kill yogiri so yogiri activates his ability which in turn leads to HRE's death After the 10 seconds.

Yes, this is also my interpretation. As I don't see the reason why Yogiri would put a timer on someone just thinking of harming them.

“He’s the worst, taking pleasure in killing people by twisting them apart. And my ability is to be the most beautiful person in the world.”

“Is that actually a super power?”

“Isn’t it? I’m so beautiful that no one would ever attack me...although it doesn’t seem to work on you.”

Her ability was to charm anyone, regardless of gender, which allowed her to manipulate any situation to her benefit, she added.
-vol. 4

Is this enough for Social Influence Resistance? Or is resistance to SI is even a thing? I'm new to this whole forum stuff.

“He’s the worst, taking pleasure in killing people by twisting them apart. And my ability is to be the most beautiful person in the world.”

“Is that actually a super power?”

“Isn’t it? I’m so beautiful that no one would ever attack me...although it doesn’t seem to work on you.”

Her ability was to charm anyone, regardless of gender, which allowed her to manipulate any situation to her benefit, she added.
-vol. 4

Is this enough for Social Influence Resistance? Or is resistance to SI is even a thing? I'm new to this whole forum stuff.
Yeah I did think of that. Wouldn’t it be resistance to charm manipulation unless I mistaking something.

Yeah I did think of that. Wouldn’t it be resistance to charm manipulation unless I mistaking something.
Yes, but as I was searching there is no charm manipulation. The closest is Social Influencing, Mind Manip, or Emphatic Manipulation.

I would like to hear an input here regarding this because I'm not so sure either, and Estelle (the most beautiful woman's name) definitely uses her power on Yogiri. So it comes down to what her power can be categorized as and can be a viable resistance addition to Yogiri other than the mind manip he already had for withstanding Vahanato's mind manip.

Also talking about Vahanato, she didn't truly die, right? As baseline God would High Godly regen over time and she is not killed by Yogiri but by Rick's sword.

She should. Malnarina even said that god can’t truly die (ignoring Yogiri cased) even if they are completely erase and we know that god can definitely manipulate and destroy concept but even with that god can’t permenantly die. Malnarina require time in order to fully regenerate (at least one of the twin should be resurrected, and one more will not and you know why)

Also, I just notice. Why didn’t HRE had light manipulation and Existence erasure? HRE about to release light attack which would incinerate the heavenly record leaving nothing behind. I think it should be enough for EE.

Also, I just notice. Why didn’t HRE had light manipulation and Existence erasure? HRE about to release light attack which would incinerate the heavenly record leaving nothing behind. I think it should be enough for EE.
Now that you mention it, the narrative says that HRE would unleash a brilliant light that would incinerate everything and we all know the record is conceptual in nature so it would be categorized as Existence Erasure by incinerating concept.

Back