• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, about the Sage Santarou. His cheat ability is supposed to be that he can use all magic at the cost of loss of actual potency and efficiency when compared to other sages, would he get most most of the magical abilities in the verse? A profile for him might be good if that is the case.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
By the way, about the Sage Santarou. His cheat ability is supposed to be that he can use all magic at the cost of loss of actual potency and efficiency when compared to other sages, would he get most most of the magical abilities in the verse? A profile for him might be good if that is the case.
Yeah, but the issue is that we dont really know how powerful his magic is compared to the original users

The statement was about killing space, and was literally me misremebering when making the profile.

Well, we don't need those statements if HR's are actually considered to be conceptual in nature.

Question:

Doesnt the HRE technically embodies space and time? Space and time are part of itself and he can manipulate it

So, would he qualify for Abstract Existence (Type 3)?

Type 3: Embodies an abstraction, but the destruction of the former isn't needed in order to destroy or affect them. These characters do not rely on the abstraction to survive, but thanks to their affinity with it, they are able to manipulate it

Space-time qualifies as an abstraction? If that is the case then he should probably have it. Although I guess the heavenly records would give him the abstract existence even if Space-Time does not.

Teresa. He kinda reminds me of Subaru.

I have her at 9-C without the aggressor material, 9-A with the aggressor material downscaling from Riona, although I still have not published the calc I am downscaling from so ig 9-B without it.

Tomochika will probably be the best character from IDverse to make matchups on Versus

Characters like Yogiri and Aoi are almost impossible to have a fair match

I think either her or the other girl who was left to die in the bus and is now on a mission to hunt down her classmates and kill them (Forgot her name).

Both would be good for battles.

If it was not for yogiri killing enemies too fast others enemies we would have more characters that could be use

Hey @Abyss, I saw your new blog with calculations for Riona, Santarou, Robot etc

Does that mean that if the calc gets accepted, Lain would be bumped to 7-A too?

Tachibana's profile seems good

I think it would be better to crop Rick's image, removing Teresa from it

Vahanato's and Hedhehog's profile seems good...but when it was stated that they have a passive aura that induces paralysis and death?

Is there really just one translator for Volume 4? It's like we're gonna wait for a year for the next chapter of ID since he's not even done with the light novel he's translating and he post a chapter per month.

Kerwin0831 said:
Is there really just one translator for Volume 4? It's like we're gonna wait for a year for the next chapter of ID since he's not even done with the light novel he's translating and he post a chapter per month.
Unfoutantely, yes. I appriciate that he is translating the series and keeping it somewhat alive (we would probably not even have one translator after Sad hoovy's inhuman translations dropped it), but waiting 2 months for every chapter, which may be 1 moth if he feels like it, is kind of annoying and probably already lost a lot of reades because of it.

There's barley 6 volumes of Instant death tho (iirc), so we are not really that behind in the series.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Tachibana's profile seems good
I think it would be better to crop Rick's image, removing Teresa from it

Vahanato's and Hedhehog's profile seems good...but when it was stated that they have a passive aura that induces paralysis and death?
Alright.

Devil kin release the same overwhealming miasma as the Devil himself but to a lesser degree.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Kerwin0831 said:
Unfoutantely, yes. I appriciate that he is translating the series and keeping it somewhat alive (we would probably not even have one translator after Sad hoovy's inhuman translations dropped it), but waiting 2 months for every chapter, which may be 1 moth if he feels like it, is kind of annoying and probably already lost a lot of reades because of it.
There's barley 6 volumes of Instant death tho (iirc), so we are not really that behind in the series.

I feel tis rather disrespectful taking 2 works to translate and focusing only on ome and translating the other like this, its pretty much a unspoken rule among the translators of not picking up works that other person say they are translating and he does posts with this release rate, if he would be translating since the first chapter i would not even bothered in reading since with the release rate trying to enjoy it would be impossible for me

Eh, you are right. It's a shame that the series is losing a lot of readers due to it and those who still keep an eye out for the series have trouble enjoying it due to the extremley long pauses between chapters.

At this point I just hope that the current translator either drops the series and let's someone else pick it up or finishes translating the latest volume of classrom of the elite quickly and begins translating ID. Because I really doubt the translator will actually just focus more on ID than classroom of the elite like it says on the latest TL note.

Back