• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldnt ayaka have power assimiliation/something ? from what she consumes and analyse? Because she only got the dragon abilities because she ate a dragon that yogiri killed iirc

YungManzi said:
That's already something mentioned on her profile, "Absorption".
I think it should mention of her getting abilities of those she absorb because its not everyone that have absorption that actually also get other powers

I don't know if she can absorb the powers of anyone she absorbs since she got the Dragon stuff due to being a forgotten ability of dragon language =l powers. She only looked through its brain and learned the oanguage.

He said he could kill it if it did not allow him to keep moving forward. Lain has the idea but i think Ryoko said something about that being useless and then the narration or Lain (I cannot recall who exactly) said it was probably because the japanese have more info on Yogiri than them.

I mean, yeah, but he still got stucked before realizing what was happening. Which kinda implies that things that brings him to a place or another might work if it doesnt involve any harm

What chapter does Ryoko shows up for the first time? I'll try to find that statement from there

Back