• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there any reason for Yogiri not to have an L agaisnt Kajimou Touma ksited but Touma has a victory against Yogiri listed?

The reasoning given for Yogiri to not be able to use ID on specific body parts was pretty bad (IMO) but I'm still confused.

Thought they would be covered by Space-Time manipulation, but if they are not then they should probably be added. Not sure if the HRE's time rewind counts as time travel but if it does then it should be added.

He negates Resurrection.

So even if you can "regenerate" your body and soul, Yogiri would still null your soul coming back to your body.

You would need strong resistance to power null (On Yogiri's level) to counteract this.

Basically my point is;

Lesser Mid-Godly Regenerationn can be considered resurrection, per its definition. As such, it is possible that even if one were to regenerate their soul...Yogiri's ID could still block them from using their body via their soul.

Kind of Incapacitation, as I see it.

So, do I think he can permanently kill someone with mid-godly? Uh...depends on what you mean by "Kill".

There was a thread a while ago discussing whether or not Regenerationn is a legitimate defense against Death Manipulation. I think it was decided that Mid-Godly is a good defense against it...not sure on Low-Godly tbh.

I also have a question why does HER have Immeasurable speed? Because I'm pretty sure "Exists beyond time and space" only give Infinite speed at best.

Beyond time and space is immeasurable.

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)

~From the Speed page

Also your guy should probably need to post a scan for "Exists beyond time and space" for Immeasurable speed and "Can interact, consume and destroy the conceptual vessel of the world" for Conceptual Manipulation (type 2) on the page for justification since the page kida lack justification right now.

"Consuming the Heavenly Record.

In order to speak of the Heavenly Record, it is first necessary to explain what it is.
The Heavenly Record, stated simply, is the world's vessel; the world itself.
On the top of the Heavenly Record, there are various other recorded things which comprise this world, as well as a type of intelligent life.
It is a conceptual thing; for example, Yogiri and the others appear in the Heavenly Record for the universe of their original world, but for the world they are in now, they appear on the ground and sea directly on top of the Heavenly Record.
"

There exist countless other Heavenly Records, and those Heavenly Records are contained within a space referred to as the "Sea". A Heavenly Record is like a bubble floating within this "Sea".

~Volume 3, chapter 3

Well, just with that, we can see that a Heavenly Record is a conceptual thing, and the HRE can destroy in a single shot, thus granting him conceptual destruction. The heavenly records are like the bubbles in a giant Sea. The HRE swims on that Sea, eating any heavenly record/space-time in it's way.

"Incidentally, since it can be compared to the sea, there is also depth within this space. It is simple to come and go between Heavenly Records with the same depth, and it is also easy to move to lower Heavenly Records. However, problems arise when you try to move to a higher Heavenly Record.
In such a case, it becomes necessary to apply vast amounts of energy to move between those Heavenly Records. That is one of the reasons why Yogiri and others can't return to their former world easily."

~Volume 3, Chapter 3

Every Heavenly Record is a parallel universe continuum. Yogiri was BFR'd from a Heavenly Record to another, and he is now trying to go back to his original universe/world

Back