• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death cosmology upgrade

yea "dimensional spaces" aint gonna cut it. They just parallel universes. I didnt notice 💔 💔
You want le funny joke?

The "dimensional space" here is mistranslated, it's actually "multiverse".
Official translation : They would attempt to jump out of the dimensional space occupied by their opponent and destroy it from the outside.
Japanese Raw : 相手のいる宇宙を内包する多元宇宙の外へと移動し、そこからその宇宙を攻撃する。
MTL Translation : It moves outside the multiverse that contains the universe in which the opponent is located and attacks that universe from there.

Can high tiers such as UEG or Mitsuki affect “The Space”?
Yes they can, and they're beyond it. Mitsuki is one of the exceptions in the Ultimate Ensemble World, and when he was in Celestial foundation (Sea), Mitsuki's charm ability affected UEG, Luu and Alexia, "the greatest intelligent female life forms in the Ultimate Ensemble World" and those people were fighting eternity to make Mitsuki theirs.

It didn't work on Ultimate God, because the ability only work on female gods, and we can say that Ultimate God is a male god.

Even if this were R>F, it would still be disqualified as you have said "Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power". This is a major disqualification if u do not provide reasoning as to why they can surpass them with their own power.

Humans and Gods can surpass them through fighting and breaking their limit and more logical knowledge Gods obtained (different level of omnipotent) also play apart in surpassing those higher worlds.

Before Mitsuki got power from 3 Goddesses, he's an exception to the Ultimate Ensemble World and already have an ability that can affect life forms in Ultimate Ensemble World.

Even when Alexia gave away all of her power to Mitsuki in the Mitsuki's home world, (Heavenly Record) her status/well being didn't descend to lower worlds, she can always go back to Ultimate Ensemble World, and when she met Luu in main story, she was somehow stronger than Luu, a goddess that gave small portion of power to Mitsuki.

Last edited:
yea "dimensional spaces" aint gonna cut it. They just parallel universes. I didnt notice 💔 💔
No, each layer of Higher level universes have parallel worlds, dimensional space and different laws.

Touichirou destroyed the first layer, and after that UEG and Touichirou transcended and destroyed infinte Higher level universes in layers.
If you check very carefully, you might notice that he gave absolutely no argument as to why it would be High 1-B.
I gave my reason why it's H1-B, it's literally in the thread.

I gave my reason why it's H1-B, it's literally in the thread.
You literally gave no reason as to why it would "transcend each other infinitely", you know nothing on how the tier works and put random rating as if it make sense.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimensional space" is a mistranslation.

Last edited:
You literally gave no reason as to why it would "transcend each other infinitely", you know nothing on how the tier works and put random rating as if it make sense.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimension space" is a mistranslation.
Wank,wank, wank you say?
You care about wank?
Am I not enough? Perhaps not.
I hate you too, getting involved in annoying conflicts with wankers like you.
Just being alone by myself would be enough for eternity.
Then very well. Which wank meta do you want?
I’ll let you choose.
Void Shiki
Outerversal Goku
Midgiri
Cosmic Armor Superman
Death Battle Invincible
“Saitama one punches anything bro”
Outerversal Shibai
SCP
Although,each one of them are just trash I can crush with just my finger.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimension space" is a mistranslation.
Official translation : They would attempt to jump out of the dimensional space occupied by their opponent and destroy it from the outside.
MTL Translation : It moves outside the multiverse that contains the universe in which the opponent is located and attacks that universe from there.

1. Are you really saying that MTL Translation is better than Official English translation? 🤔

2. High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

This is my reason why I said that Higher level universes have infinte dimensional space. 👇

How do we know that higher universes transcend each other infinitely?

- The fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless."

1. Are you really saying that MTL Translation is better than Official English translation? 🤔

2. High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

This is my reason why I said that Higher level universes have infinte dimensional space. 👇

- The fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes.

The term used means multiverse. Though “dimensional space” doesn’t actually mean anything.

The term used means multiverse. Though “dimensional space” doesn’t actually mean anything.
Even if we use the term multiverse.

They were transcending to a higher level universe, each time they destroy a multiverse.
(Lower Higher level universes)

"As they did, their opponent would jump to an even higher level universe and attempt the same thing."

Instant Death Fans when the Self-Insert OP Harem MC gets oneshotted by TOAA and the Presence in a battle and writing (He is never getting past 1-B and his entire character is powersclaing)
aqua-konosuba.gif

Absolutely. There are numerous problems with the official translation.

2. High Hyperverse level

Absolutely nothing in the paragraph you wrote proves High 1-B.

"As they did, their opponent would jump to an even higher level universe and attempt the same thing."
Proves nothing.

Come on, if you want to attempt High 1-B, at least go read the reason why it's """""supposedly""""" 1-B in the first place.

Yes they can, and they're beyond it. Mitsuki is one of the exceptions in the Ultimate Ensemble World, and when he was in Celestial foundation (Sea), Mitsuki's charm ability affected UEG, Luu and Alexia, "the greatest intelligent female life forms in the Ultimate Ensemble World" and those people were fighting eternity to make Mitsuki theirs.

It didn't work on Ultimate God, because the ability only work on female gods, and we can say that Ultimate God is a male god.

Then I strongly Disagree, like i said in multiples CRT before, UEG and Mitsuki are subject to quantitative differences, and a non 1-A character cannot affect 1-A cosmology. So because of that, the "Space" and the Ultimate Ensemble World cannot be 1-A.

I don't think so

Sea of star (4D) = sea of celestial Foundation (4D)

Both have different timelines, the sea and everything, that's not strange (again).

The Sea of Stars is not higher than the sea of Celestial Foundation , but the two areas are in different places.

What I mean is that in the higher universe, it is still in the sea of stars that is only 4 dimensions.

Bc i disagree

There is no way that the multiverse of instant death to 1-A.

Remember that this instant Death cosmology works as a power set or subset.(H1-B&H1B+)

Since I might as well do it...

The Higher level universes is superior to the Sea, all those universes have different fundamental laws, their own dimensional space, and they transcend each other infinitely.
1 - "dimensional space" is a wrong translation, as explained here.
2 - You gave no proof as to why they transcend each other infinitely. Also, it's false.

So Higher level universes would be H1-B.
No only does this doesn't prove there are infinite universes, but nothing remotely gives High 1-B, again, please do learn the tiering system and how dimensional scaling work.

In Volume 14, The space was brought up when Fujitaka was explaining how big the ID cosmology is.
That "Space" doesn't exist. If you make the effort of reading the paragraph, you should see it's talking about the current worldview.

There are worlds (Celestial Foundation), the space outside of them (The Sea) and something even beyond that (Higher Universe that encompass the Sea).

This space is above and superior to higher level universes.
Nope. It just doesn't exist.

Anybody in this place would see Higher level universes and the other lower places (Sea & Heavenly Records) as fiction,
No scan + false.

Because in Instant Death, Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power, and Life forms in higher worlds would see lower worlds as fiction.

This would put The Space at Baseline 1-A.
No scan + false.

Ultimate Ensemble World is a place that is beyond The Space, and "apparently" is the structure of the Instant Death cosmology.
(1 layer into 1-A)
Technically correct since it's the sum of everything that exist, but still false regarding the tiering.

in Volume 15, Ultimate God turned a blind eye saying that there are no other worlds outside the Ultimate Ensemble World.
He literally state in the scan you sent that he can't be sure there aren't worlds he can't sense or perceive. Those worlds as still within the UEW btw.

So the theory gods believe in, where infinte space-time dimensional in the Ultimate Ensemble, it would make Ultimate Ensemble World 1-A+.
Nope. You still don't understand what "infinite dimensional" mean, again, I invite you to understand how our tiering work. Also, that's not how you get 1-A+.

In Instant Death, Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power.
Nice antifeat for any 1-A.

So yeah, disagree with the thread. It's poorly put together and doesn't bring anything interesting.

What I find interesting is that Mitsuki's R>F, from the power of the supreme gods, he can dream of any world in the Celestial Foundation.

What I'm trying to say is that the Supreme God should have R>F

But i can't prove it

Instant Death Fans when the Self-Insert OP Harem MC gets oneshotted by TOAA and the Presence in a battle and writing (He is never getting past 1-B and his entire character is powersclaing)
aqua-konosuba.gif
No, this mid is not a harem MC; he just has girls around, which of course we true harem ones don't consider a harem. Mid that is called the end of all things, which of course mid fails at, has no harem ending.
when was yogiri a harem MC though
He has never only has a mid girlfriend

That "Space" doesn't exist. If you make the effort of reading the paragraph, you should see it's talking about the current worldview.

There are worlds (Celestial Foundation), the space outside of them (The Sea) and something even beyond that (Higher Universe that encompass the Sea).
You're the one that isn't making any effort reading and analyzing the paragraph.

"Worlds existed within Celestial Foundations, and these Foundations existed within the “sea.” The sea was enormous, containing countless such Foundations, but it was not hard to imagine the existence of worlds outside of it. There were worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that." (Volume 14)

1. Celestial Foundations
2. these Foundations existed within the “sea."

The Sea was enormous, containing countless such Foundations.

but it was not hard to imagine the existence of worlds "outside" of it/Sea.

“This is the Celestial Axis. It connects Celestial Foundations to each other. By going through here, you can visit all sorts of worlds. There are other worlds not connected by this Axis, but we should be able to reach yours, no problem.” (Volume 14)

The Celestial Axis is connected to all Celestial foundations in the Sea, and Kouryu explained that they're other worlds not connected to the Celestial Axis.

He's talking about Higher level universes, Space & Ultimate Ensemble World.

3. There were worlds = Sea of Stars.

"They were in a sea of stars. It was not the “sea” that contained the celestial foundations that housed their worlds, but a different space ruled by different laws"
(Volume 10)

Sea of Celestial foundations ≠ Sea of Stars.

4. the space outside them.

5. another place beyond all of that. (Ultimate Ensemble World)
Then I strongly Disagree, like i said in multiples CRT before, UEG and Mitsuki are subject to quantitative differences, and a non 1-A character cannot affect 1-A cosmology. So because of that, the "Space" and the Ultimate Ensemble World cannot be 1-A.
Mitsuki was already superior to UEG before he got power from 3 Goddesses. He's an exception a rare life form, this is why his charm ability work on them.
No only does this doesn't prove there are infinite universes, but nothing remotely gives High 1-B, again, please do learn the tiering system and how dimensional scaling work.
- The first higher level universe Touichirou and UEG went to have parallel worlds in it and different laws

- UEG destroyed first universe in it, Touichirou went to other parallel universes, but it got destroyed by UEG.

- Touichirou got serious, went to bigger higher level universe and destroyed the one he had just come from along with all the parallel universes connected to it.

- UEG followed Touichirou.

- They would both leap between universes, trying to predict their opponent’s moves and erase their destination before they made it
there.

(Jump upwards to bigger universes)

- They would attempt to jump out of the "multiverse" occupied by their opponent and destroy it from the outside.

(Jump upwards to a bigger universe)

- As they did, their opponent
would jump to "an even higher level universe" and attempt the same thing.

"an even higher level universe" - larger universe

- There should have been no end to the cycle, but suddenly there was. Touichirou’s attack had erased the universe containing the UEG.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless"

This is where I said that it would be H1-B.
He literally state in the scan you sent that he can't be sure there aren't worlds he can't sense or perceive. Those worlds as still within the UEW btw.
I already explained that they're other worlds outside the Ultimate Ensemble World.

1. Some people in the Ultimate Ensemble World thought that Ultimate Ensemble World is where the cosmology stop, since it's where most intelligent life forms live in.

2. The Author wrote Ultimate Ensemble World is "Apparently" the end structure of ID universe.

“Apparently,” because it was impossible to observe the entire ID cosmology.
(Volume 14, Chapter 9)

apparently = as far as one knows or can see

3. Ultimate God is the strongest in all worlds in the Ultimate Ensemble World.

Him saying that there are other worlds he can't see and perceive is talking about the worlds above Ultimate Ensemble World, not Ultimate Ensemble World.

"Worlds existed within Celestial Foundations, and these Foundations existed within the “sea.” The sea was enormous, containing countless such Foundations, but it was not hard to imagine the existence of worlds outside of it. There were worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that." (Volume 14)

1. Celestial Foundations
2. these Foundations existed within the “sea."

The Sea was enormous, containing countless such Foundations.

but it was not hard to imagine the existence of worlds "outside" of it/Sea.
Which is exactly what I explained, except on a bigger scale. The "worlds" you're talking about are whatever worlds exist beyond The Sea. Then, there exist the space outside of that space (which would be the multiverse, for example) and then another space (Higher Universe, for example).

I took the cosmological places we're familiar to avoid the confusion, exactly because of this.
“This is the Celestial Axis. It connects Celestial Foundations to each other. By going through here, you can visit all sorts of worlds. There are other worlds not connected by this Axis, but we should be able to reach yours, no problem.” (Volume 14)

The Celestial Axis is connected to all Celestial foundations in the Sea, and Kouryu explained that they're other worlds not connected to the Celestial Axis.
"Is connected to all Celestial Foundation" but "isn't connected to all celestial foundation".
3. There were worlds = Sea of Stars.
This is only one of such worlds.
Sea of Celestial foundations ≠ Sea of Stars.
Sure, I've no problem with this.
4. the space outside them.
Which is the multiverse of said "Sea of Stars".
5. another place beyond all of that. (Ultimate Ensemble World)
Which is the higher universe that encompass them.
There were worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that. Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other.
Everything is explained in that single sentence, worlds are nested within each other.
Mitsuki was already superior to UEG before he got power from 3 Goddesses.
Told me you didn't read the novel without telling me. The fact you can even write this is baffling to me.
This is where I said that it would be H1-B.
Nothing High 1-B once again. Did you read the tiering system? Because, once again, I advise you to do so.
1. Some people in the Ultimate Ensemble World thought that Ultimate Ensemble World is where the cosmology stop, since it's where most intelligent life forms live in.
Theory and there's no way to see the whole of it.
2. The Author wrote Ultimate Ensemble World is "Apparently" the end structure of ID universe.
Yeah, because no one is strong enough to see everything from the outside.

3. Ultimate God is the strongest in all worlds in the Ultimate Ensemble World.
We agree. Although, to be precise, he's the strongest in the worlds he knows of.
Him saying that there are other worlds he can't see and perceive is talking about the worlds above Ultimate Ensemble World
This is false. Nothing indicate worlds beyond the UEW.
It eliminates anything that threatens the state of Takatō Yogiri, trying to maintain that, from the 'world.' Oh, by 'world,' I mean the Ultimate Ensemble World, including all conceivable worlds. I know, saying just 'world' can lead to discussions about the outside of that world, different dimensions, parallel worlds, and so on. So I don’t mess around when I say 'world,' I mean it encompasses everything.
He literally state there is nothing above the UEW, that it encompasses everything.

Which is exactly what I explained, except on a bigger scale. The "worlds" you're talking about are whatever worlds exist beyond The Sea. Then, there exist the space outside of that space (which would be the multiverse, for example) and then another space (Higher Universe, for example).

I took the cosmological places we're familiar to avoid the confusion, exactly because of this.
The worlds they're talking about are the Higher level universes.

The space is above all those Higher level universes.

Note: UEG and Touichirou didn't reach the Space when they were fighting against each other, they were in the Sea of Stars transcending and destroying higher level universes endlessly.

Beyond the SPACE are Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other.

This is called Ultimate Ensemble World.
"Is connected to all Celestial Foundation" but "isn't connected to all celestial foundation"
??? Celestial Axis is connected to all Celestial foundations in the Sea.
This is only one of such worlds
The Sea of Stars hold all the higher universes.
Which is the higher universe that encompass them.
Everything is explained in that single sentence, worlds are nested within each other.
Beyond the space are Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other.

This is known as Ultimate Ensemble World.
Told me you didn't read the novel without telling me. The fact you can even write this is baffling to me.
Mitsuki is one of the exceptions in Ultimate Ensemble World and his charm ability affected Female life forms, this includes the "the greatest intelligent female life forms" known as UEG, Luu and Alexia.

World Slayer katana is also an exception like Mitsuki, it's superior to Alexia and the other greatest intelligent life forms.
Nothing High 1-B once again. Did you read the tiering system? Because, once again, I advise you to do so.
High 1-B definition are characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

I already explained the feat Touichirou and UEG did in the light novel.
Theory and there's no way to see the whole of it.
Yeah, because no one is strong enough to see everything from the outside.
Like i said before, Ultimate Ensemble World isn't the end of the ID cosmology, there are other worlds outside of it.

The Ultimate Being hasn't appear yet to destroy the total collection of universes because The End actions of killing life forms before they reach that level of power.
He literally state there is nothing above the UEW, that it encompasses everything
Why are you leaving out this paragraph.

"It's about how you perceive the world, but simply put, it's within the scope of cognition."

"There's practically no world that we cannot be perceive. OF COURSE, I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE RASH STATEMENTS LIKE SOMETHING DOESN'T EXIST JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT."

"BUT EVEN IF IT EXISTS, if it has no impact whatsoever, then it might as well be NON-EXISTENT, don't you think?

SURE, THERE MIGHT BE WORLDS I CAN'T COMPREHEND, AND I CAN'T ASSERT ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY. JUST LIKE HOW YOU DIDN'T INITIALLY GRASP MY GREATNESS WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVED HERE. By the way, I'm
often called the Ultimate God."

Beyond the SPACE are Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other.
I think you're just doing it on purpose at this point.
??? Celestial Axis is connected to all Celestial foundations in the Sea.
Absolutely not. This is stated in the sentence you quoted, do you even read the quote you send?
The Sea of Stars hold all the higher universes.
XD.

Beyond the space are Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other.
Don't misquote the text.
There were worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that. Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other. That was apparently the structure of the universe.

Mitsuki is one of the exceptions in Ultimate Ensemble World and his charm ability affected Female life forms, this includes the "the greatest intelligent female life forms" known as UEG, Luu and Alexia.

World Slayer katana is also an exception like Mitsuki, it's superior to Alexia and the other greatest intelligent life forms.
Exception only via his ability. That's it.

High 1-B definition are characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

I already explained the feat Touichirou and UEG did in the light novel.
You still don't understand the tiering system and how dimensionality or cardinality works.

Like i said before, Ultimate Ensemble World isn't the end of the ID cosmology, there are other worlds outside of it.

The Ultimate Being hasn't appear yet to destroy the total collection of universes because The End actions of killing life forms before they reach that level of power.
It is encompassing everything that exist.

Why are you leaving out this paragraph.

"It's about how you perceive the world, but simply put, it's within the scope of cognition."

"There's practically no world that we cannot be perceive. OF COURSE, I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE RASH STATEMENTS LIKE SOMETHING DOESN'T EXIST JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT."

"BUT EVEN IF IT EXISTS, if it has no impact whatsoever, then it might as well be NON-EXISTENT, don't you think?

SURE, THERE MIGHT BE WORLDS I CAN'T COMPREHEND, AND I CAN'T ASSERT ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY. JUST LIKE HOW YOU DIDN'T INITIALLY GRASP MY GREATNESS WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVED HERE. By the way, I'm
often called the Ultimate God."
Because it's unimportant. That he know all worlds or not is irrelevant, the highest instance of intelligence in the verse quoted the fact that the thing that encompass everything IS THE UEW.

Back